Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-15 10:37:06 PM

oz

Your Loyal To Me Now Part 2

A few hours after this
http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=101

=Redwall Entry=

Rayen makes her way to the gates and hands over her longbow and arrows before heading inside, taking a deep breath she starts to walk on across the lawn, her lower right arm is bandaged tightly, some slight blood stains on the bandage show.   

Xander was getting ready to head to the kitchen yard, to practice with clay again to make a new pot for cookies, he slows when he sees the fox and walks over “Your hurt...wot happen?"   

Rayen stops and looks at the badger and frowns, "I...just some trouble on the road, it was taken care of and its fine now and I am fine just need to rebandage it is all, it’s rather hard to bandage one's own arm after all"   

Xander blinks "Trouble, wot kind of trouble and you sure you don’t need brother Leon or another healer?"   

Rayen shakes her head "Not...major" She says quietly" I was attacked and some beast ...helped me and then they left, they also helped a little with the bandage"

Xander says, "Oh...ok, you know I plan to learn least some basic first aid..some basic herbs as well"   

Rayen says, "Well it’s a useful skill to have, could come in handy sometime."   

Xander smiles "Course it is, very useful in fact..so wot or who attacked ya and why ya think?"   

Rayen shrugs "Why does anything happen" She sighs and wishes the events earlier didn’t happen and is rightly wandering why as she frowns, she looks back to the badger "As said nothing to worry on now as things are good now, no more trouble" She hopes.   

Xander says, "Well guess could of been worse but if its better now, that’s good"   

Rayen frowns "Yeah....suppose so “Yes it could of been worse, it could still be worse but she keeps silent

Xander nods "Anyways....I am trying to decide whether to see Nightbreath soon but I also want to remake a cookie pot for Friar Lacota first...and try and make oatmeal cookies, with help, for the cookie pot"   

Rayen smiles, something besides talk of the road "Oh...that sounds nice to do, I am sure he would like that and as for Nightbreath..guess when you’re ready and talk to him about what?"   

Xander answers "He...has the next chest for me, its most likely not the sword but that’s...its fine....it will get me closer if it’s not and hopefully not many more to talk to or places to go, or...well places or beast that are a bit....well hard to speak to"   

Rayen says, "Well no beast should be hard to talk to, though maybe he is a little...well depends, scary to some or just odd. I never spoke to him myself but have seen him a couple times just never walked up to him, no real need to" And she plans to keep it that way.   

Xander gets a thought, “Then again maybe he will know I am coming or ....or come here to see me, he is a seer...they know things"   

Rayen frowns, "Well...maybe, he most likely will wait for you to visit him, ya know be ready and all that"   

Xander says, "Yeah your probably right, he will just be at his home or something and door open maybe and....and stuff"   

Rayen raises an eyebrow and then shrugs as she sits on the steps to the wall top"So..much else going on?"

Xander says, "Not really, and its cold to do too much, but Spring will come soon enough"   

Rayen says, "Yes Spring is not too far away and then snows melt and flowers start to bloom, trees get leaves, and it gets warmer"   

Xander says, "Spring will be nice and a lot of work as I plan to help plan seeds and maybe move anything that’s needed to move so others can plant crops"   

Rayen says, "That’s good to help others"   

Xander smiles "Of course it’s good to help others, like you’re a healer so you heal beasts"

Rayen nods "Yes , I do" She thinks, she could help her new friends, well not friends, but she could offer healer needs.   

Xander grins " So that’s a good skill and I will learn to protect others but I also am strong and can reach high places better than most"   

Rayen nods "Also good skills, guess all beasts have some sort of useful skill or talent to offer others"

Xander says, "I was told once all have strengths and weaknesses"   

Rayen says, "Well that is something to think on then, maybe know what to avoid or how to better do or not do something, that sort of thing"

Xander says, "Well I am at that age guess where one finds themselves or wot ever...something like that"

Rayen says, "Well "She begins "Sometimes you don’t always have to be a teen or one your age...sometimes you seem to find yourself...well later in life or...as you said something

Xander says, "Well your old enough to have already worked out who YOU are.."   

Rayen shrugs "Maybe"   

Xander looks confused "Wot ya mean by maybe?"   

Rayen ears flatten some "Just...maybe ok"       

Xander FROWNS "Sorry...didn’t mean to upset you"   

Rayen says, "I was...it wasn’t you, sorry Xander. Anyways I am going for a walk...bye"

Xander blinks "It’s like....almost sundown"   

Rayen snorts "So...I am a grown beast and will be fine..."She exits quickly and gets her longbow back and is on down the road shortly after that.

==Somewhere in the woods=

Rayen just needed some air, keeping quiet was getting to her and beast seemed to ask so many questions, not that it bothered her much before but now it did.

The cloaked beast was by the tree, “So your back so soon?”

Rayen’s ears flatten, how did she miss his entry “I told it was some random attack and that some random beast helped me and it was no longer an issue of concern and then I felt it best to leave for a few hours”

The cloaked beast nods “You could have your own tent, if you like….then again your disappearance for too long may be unwise so perhaps not then.”

Rayen sighs “Look I can offer some healing but…as for much else I don’t think so”

The cloaked beast frowns “You have the skills of an archer, you WILL use that when needed, not just for wood  pidgion”   

Rayen frowned as she listened to the beast but said nothing.

The cloaked one studied her and then smiled “I think you have done fairly well for now, you should get home and rest, in fact we both can go to the abbey”

Rayen blinks at this “Both?”

The cloaked beast nods “Yes, besides I heard Friar Lacota is making a grand apple and cherry pie for dinner and I would like some before others beat me to the pie” He starts to head towards the abbey and once closer his cloak is changed and given to a weasel he dismisses as he puts on another cloak and nods as they walk a little more to the abbey gates “After you Rayen”

Rayen follows silently and then heads off to the room she sleeps in, she doesn’t really seem to want dinner tonight, she just wants sleep.

Last edited by oz (2017-02-15 10:37:47 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer