Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-16 01:53:00 PM

Ximena

You still Have Chores For A Week-Long Patrol Log

Who:

Tarsa- Sargaent in LP, Fighter

Zolomon- Private First Class inLP, Runner

Hawkeye- Old Otter and Tavern Worker

Spoofed varies beasts in Tavern

Log:

Tarsa was never one to sleep in, but she had and it upset her greatly as she quickly got out of bed and muttered how a certain hare was gonna have extra chores for a week, maybe two. What time was it? The sun was clearly up and judging by it out the window halfway to mid-day what the heck! She snorted and got dressed and came out of the Inn room”Zolomon!!!”

Zolomon was downstairs and lucky the tavern was not too busy , but he clearly heard the other hare as did half of the tavern as he frowned and gave a small chuckle.

The old otter smirked “Your in trouble sounds like lad...maybe other ideas ya had can wait.”

“I..well...no but I was supposed to wake her Hawkeye and I..sort of, kida..forgot.” Zolomon states as a couple weasels start bursting out laughing.

Tarsa comes down the stairs and into clear view, arms followed “Sunrise..it's more like mid-morning Private Zolomon” Yeah she did not have a happy face, then when does she have a happy face? Its a rare thing to see a happy face on her, maybe something inbetween or just no emotion at all.

Zolomon gulped and walked over to her “Sorry T..I was..sorry ok. I forgot I was busy with a task I had I wanted to do before we left, or least before we got back to the mountain.”

Hawkeye got his cane and limped into the kitchens he decided if there was gonna be shouting he would just make lunch as the lunch crowed would be there soon.”Good luck lad”He says before he disappears into the kitchen.

Gee all the tavern just stares at the two hares..wait not everyone...oh never mind the one eyed ferret now looks so yeah...EVERYONE!!!

Tarsa snorts as she glares fire at the other hare “We leave now and you have extra chores for a week..be lucky could be two” She heads to the doorway.

Zolomon frowns and  stands up heading over to Tarsa and speaks “Sargent Tarsa....please let me jolly well explain, if I could.” He sounds hopeful.

Hawkeye peeks out as he is curious of the results of this.

Tarsa sighs and slowly turns around as she speaks “It best be good.”

When she turns around she is gonna see a hare down on one knee, in his paw a simple ring, nothing too fancy just a simple gold ring and a very tiny jewel, not a rare jewel one basically common found, Zolomon then clears his throat” Are you willing to..put up with..well me..for the rest of OUR lives..I well, ok that sounded bad..I am not good at this and ok ok to de point..Tarsa will you..you..marry me?”

And all the tavern seems to turn to look at Tarsa, yes your the center of attention. Go Tarsa!

Hawkeye stays quiet as he just waits on a reply, this could go good or bad.

Tarsa just stands there, why is everyone looking at her? She is just sort of frozen there and unsure of what to say ..”I...”Wait he is serious isn't he..”I...” Oh come on, you know you care and..yet she is not usually one to show her feelings in front of others, it's been a long time since she had. Then that rare smile as she smiles at Zolomon, some tears but happy ones. “Yes” She says. Finally after one VERY long silent pause.

Zolomon smiles and puts the ring on her finger and gives her a hug.”So...am I still in trouble?”

The tavern cheers, a couple boo..well that are mean and some just shrug and go back to what ever they were doing.

Hawkeye comes over slowly “Congrats you too...and when ever the wedding is..do invite me”

Tarsa sighs, but happy..ok she hugs back but this is a rare morment to hug someone in public as she mutters “You still have chores for a week...now let's get home, that's an order”

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer