Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-20 01:33:50 PM

Torry

Guess who's back?

Back again?

Torry's back!

Tell a friend!

But in all seriousness, that little dibbun from 2011 is back! I've missed you guys! And I intend to stay for the rest of my life! Redwall MUCK was practically a part of my childhood, even though I joined when I was 20... I feel ashamed I left in the first place. It was a stupid move, but life happens to us all, doesn't it?

So, what's different about me now that wasn't there back in 2011? Well... I live on my own. My grandma is dead. I've gotten wiser, and better at the art of RP. I guess, beyond that, there's not much else different though... Still, I missed you guys! I hope to see all of you around the abbey again. <3

#2 2017-12-20 02:44:06 PM

oz

Re: Guess who's back?

Welcome Back

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2017-12-20 03:31:32 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Welcome Back, Torry

It's me Maxtor/Oak/Bloodclaw

Although nowadays I am known by several other character names, most notably Marek the former (two time mind you) villain turned good and now tavern owner and Ambassador of Ferravale.

Also Marek founded the Mossflower Defenders which is basically the Justice League of Mossflower, though that group is now run by Xander since Marek took the Ambassador Post (a new position)

I too lost someone recently, my father passed away on Dec. 13th.

It will be great to see you again, Torry, although I myself won't be on the muck much during my time of mourning, but when Mom/Oz told me that you were back, I had to make an exception.

Enjoy your return, I know the rest of us will.

#4 2017-12-20 10:12:28 PM

Torry

I'm glad people're welcoming me back. <3 Just makes me not want to leave even more. I'm hoping things'll pick up after the holidays, and I'm hoping to help breathe new life into the MUCK, too.

#5 2017-12-21 02:56:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hi!  Welcome back!  I'm DoraRose.  I joined in March 2012, so I don't believe we were ever able to RP, but I so hope we can RP soon.  I'm happy you're back! big_smile

#6 2017-12-30 12:47:14 PM

Karth Riverbark

cool welcome back maybe he can meet Karth or Vojin one day

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#7 2018-01-10 12:50:07 PM

Torry

I'm still here! I've been having to dogsit, though, and it's eating more of my time than it should... z.z

Board footer