Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-24 08:40:30 AM

Leon

A New Master Healer For Redwalll And A Few Parting Words....

Yes I did say I wouldnt post again and after this I won't, but been talking with otter and this is now being typeed.

Whom takes over as Master Healer? There is 2 possible choices!

My Zombie,who would be spoofed

Name Brother Rafael Woods
Species: squirrel
History:
Brother  Rafael grew up in the abbey and became a novice, then finally earned the rank of Brother and was very excited. He learned all he could of herbs and how to heal a beast, all he could of Redwall Abbey’s history. He also went on a special 2 season trip to explore the woodlands and be a traveling healer, finding those in need whether they be vermin or woodlander and healed them best he could. He learned a lot from Brother Leon and Brother Leon even said he would make a fine healer one day and was top in all the healers Leon trained.
Brother Rafael loves Apples with honey, He hates most green foods. He gets along fairly well with dibbuns, and is polite and nice to all creatures. He has some fears, we all do really, he is afraid of spiders and dislikes bees, but he can put up with bees if needed. He has a sister, but she lives in the woods and visits during feasts. His parents are dead and he has no mate and most likely will never have a mate and he is fine with that. He is around 17 seasons (34-35 years in human terms)
Brother Rafael is a light brown squirrel who wears almond colored reading glasses at times. His tail very bushy like most squirrels and he is fairly tall for a squirrel. His eyes are light green. He wears the robes of an Abbey Brother, a brownish-green habit with a white habit cord rope belt at his middle. In plain sight is special tree charm showing him as a full abbey Brother. A special sash shows he is Master Healer. On his foot paws are light brown sandals. He can also be seen wearing something similar to what the former Master Healer had, a sort of light white sleeveless vest with lots of pockets over his tunic and he keeps a healers pouch with him. He is also left pawed, uses his left paw as the main one and not his right paw.
Other facts:
Likes the color Green, favorite  season is Winter as he loves snow. He also knows how to use a staff for self-defense if needed. Another skill he has is he likes to knit and sew. He tries to write poems and is not too great at it, but he tries.

OR THIS ONE MAY BE BETTER!!!!!!

Angela!

Dorarose can make her into a character and she could be Master Healer and she has been at the abbey a long while and knows great healing, has learned under Brother Leon..she even taught him some new skills, and she has worked in the infirm when he has been away before and she would keep the abc order!!!!

My vote is.........ANGELA!!!!!

ON another note I will miss the role play. Maybe one day I will make a new character but its not likely for a very long time...VERY LONG TIME.....

Also I give permission for you all, if Dorarose oks it, to say Oh yeah Dora knows seeing as Leon died shortly after she found him(Like died in her arms after a few minutes so he was able to weakly speak any last words, most likely loved her and stay alive for him, ect ect....) Also he would of given his approval for Angela to take over if she was able, which hope she is

As for Caleb, they can write him a letter and he will cry and be sad and slowly get over it

My only other character was Flint, a LP hare and he died in a fight to keep the western shores and his niece  safe, he saved like 3 privates also. His death still needs avenged but I know thats being worked on and will most likely be soon as well....

Thanks all

Leon,Caleb, Flint....

Last edited by Leon (2017-11-27 01:35:41 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2017-11-24 08:53:27 AM

oz

Re: A New Master Healer For Redwalll And A Few Parting Words....

Angela should be made into a character and be Master Healer! She be a great one and her role play skills are great too, she plays a healer very well. Hmms Sister Angela as Master Healer smile

Also a funeral should be had for Leon

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2017-11-24 09:00:12 AM

The_Brony_Marek

We Need Angela! She has my vote

#4 2017-11-24 10:26:01 AM

Karth Riverbark

Yes
Angela seems the best fit....and not seen Brother Rafael around much and I believe beasts know Angela more so.....well me and my Starbucks coffee must get going....

A thought just happen, if Redwall was like in the year 2017..Ferravale would SOOOO have something like a starbucks around, mmmmmmm starbucks.

But yes back to this...Angela is my vote as well.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#5 2017-11-25 01:27:27 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

(Karth, you are making people crave Starbucks now, dude. wink  And yeah, Blisa would frequent Starbucks like every day, yo...maybe we should do a "Modern-Day Conveniences" RP, like Bandit and I have done in the past...they're on the original forums.  But this time spoof Starbucks, just with another name xD)

I will seriously consider making Angela into the Master Healer.  For now, I'll continue to spoof her and Nissaya (I got permission from his player and then, like a total nincompoop, have been forgetting to run him. *insert facepalm*) and we can all spoof Rafael until we all come to agreement about what to do.  Thanks for the support, guys; that's sweet smile

And thank you for all the RPs and fun we've had, Leon.  You will be missed.  I hope that someday you can come join us again.  May you be blessed!

#6 2017-11-25 01:33:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Also, I may do a fanfic showing Leon and Dora's last few moments together, if that's okay with y'all...

#7 2017-11-25 01:34:55 PM

Karth Riverbark

I like that idea

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

#8 2017-11-25 01:51:49 PM

oz

Yes write up a fanfic!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#9 2017-11-25 04:43:27 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Sounds like a plan. So yes

#10 2017-11-30 01:40:36 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I'm still debating about whether or not I shall make Angela into a full-fledged character and Master Healer.  Until I decide for sure, we can have her and Brother Rafael be sharing the duties of Master Healer.  If I remember, I shall spoof Nissaya (I have the original player's permission to spoof him) also helping in that area.

As for the fanfic....I was planning on writing it on Monday or Teusday this past week, but then my week turned out to be horrible sad Hopefully this next week will be better and I'll be able to post it on, like, Wendsday or Thursday next week.  Sorry sad

#11 2017-12-06 01:08:37 PM

Elmef

If Angela is to take on Master Healer they would need to be a full character

Otherwise I would say it has to be a non-specific NPC that anyone can just use as required.

#12 2017-12-07 11:49:19 AM

Karth Riverbark

I say she becomes a full character

Board footer