Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-06 11:49:53 AM

Leon

Brother Leon

This is a spoofed Abbey Brother that will end up taking over for Brother Leon around first week of December

Name Brother Rafael Woods
Species: squirrel
History:
Brother  Rafael grew up in the abbey and became a novice, then finally earned the rank of Brother and was very excited. He learned all he could of herbs and how to heal a beast, all he could of Redwall Abbey’s history. He also went on a special 2 season trip to explore the woodlands and be a traveling healer, finding those in need whether they be vermin or woodlander and healed them best he could. He learned a lot from Brother Leon and Brother Leon even said he would make a fine healer one day and was top in all the healers Leon trained.
Brother Rafael loves Apples with honey, He hates most green foods. He gets along fairly well with dibbuns, and is polite and nice to all creatures. He has some fears, we all do really, he is afraid of spiders and dislikes bees, but he can put up with bees if needed. He has a sister, but she lives in the woods and visits during feasts. His parents are dead and he has no mate and most likely will never have a mate and he is fine with that. He is around 17 seasons (34-35 years in human terms)

Brother Rafael is a light brown squirrel who wears almond colored reading glasses at times. His tail very bushy like most squirrels and he is fairly tall for a squirrel. His eyes are light green. He wears the robes of an Abbey Brother, a brownish-green habit with a white habit cord rope belt at his middle. In plain sight is special tree charm showing him as a full abbey Brother. A special sash shows he is Master Healer. On his foot paws are light brown sandals. He can also be seen wearing something similar to what the former Master Healer had, a sort of light white sleeveless vest with lots of pockets over his tunic and he keeps a healers pouch with him. He is also left pawed, uses his left paw as the main one and not his right paw.

Other facts:
Likes the color Green, favorite  season is Winter as he loves snow. He also knows how to use a staff for self-defense if needed. Another skill he has is he likes to knit and sew. He tries to write poems and is not too great at it, but he tries.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2017-11-06 07:24:33 PM

oz

Re: Brother Leon

OK

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2017-11-08 08:43:04 AM

Leon

More update, Leon  may will  be missing for a while ICLY.......But the one Brother is still around. I have an idea and decided, he won't die....he may come close once, but he will live. But I am real busy the next couple months....holidays, and just some IRL thats annoying, and  makes it so I wont be on much as Leon. I will try and be on when can but may be rarely for few weeks till after new years.

Soooooo

Icly
Leon-missing...
Caleb- with that traveling circus with his mate cynthia and yes they write every couple weeks

Last edited by Leon (2017-11-09 06:38:32 PM)

I play

#4 2017-11-10 12:27:56 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Thanks for info

#5 2017-11-11 04:39:58 PM

Karth Riverbark

Good on no dieing

Bad on him being missing ICLY..Karth would so look for him, hmmms I may have to make a character to be around Mossflower seeing as Karth and  Flea are on willowbark trip,Flea may well decide to stay at Willowbark....Attor is being an evil lizard, soon to die...on western shores.

I do have the Head Guard of Ferravale, Vojin...he would help look..well once he learns one of Redwall's leaders are missing....

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#6 2017-11-15 02:08:43 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

So.....I'm a little confused.  Is Leon dying, or no? If you have to leave the MUCK, I'd be willing to take over running him, if that's okay with you and whoever else needs to OK it.

Also, Brother Rafael sounds like a really cool character big_smile

#7 2017-11-22 10:01:09 AM

Leon

Ok...a sad update...OOCLY starting this weekend, so 24-26th.....Brother Leon will no longer be around. I have to step away from the muck...and so..yeah ICLY  Brother Leon will die. I also will after type this, so may already have read it, sending out pmails about it..I am sorry just some issues I can't control and REAL LIFE is more imporant to pay attention to and deal with, sorry if that upsets anyone. There will be a log soon too....but he does at least get a chance to cause some serious pain to a certain raven before he dies.....your have to read the log.
I will miss roleplaying Leon and you guys can still spoof Brother Rafael and I will see if otter can make Brother Rafael a like shared character somehow.....anyways I will miss the muck and all the ones I have role played with, it has been fun.
Sorry on leaving like this and do forgive me

I play

#8 2017-11-22 02:35:14 PM

Karth Riverbark

ok thanks for update

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#9 2017-11-22 05:26:46 PM

oz

OK...I can spoof Brother Rafael sometimes

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#10 2017-11-22 08:09:41 PM

Leon

Page Mailed Riverdale...there will be a gravestone for Leon made in the graveyard.......you guys can have a funeral for him too.He has been around for a long time.......ok this is last post will make on forums just letting it be know of the grave to be made

I play

#11 2017-11-25 01:21:08 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Thanks for the updates.  I'm sorry that RL is making you leave.  I'll miss you, and I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone else when I say that, too.  There is nothing to forgive as far as I can see; the forgiving is already done.  Thank you for all the fun times we've had together.  You are loved, Leon! <3

Board footer