Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-31 10:39:52

oz

LP Role Play Happening

I Remade the post, the other got messed up.
Anyhow couple things coming up

Proud LP mentioned December 4th a Saturday for Lt. Velm and Prv Donica's wedding. ( Not a 100% for sure on the date)

Also news of the Tender foot hares getting back to the Mt. Meaning Adrian,Monty, Lossow,L
Boaz, and couple others that I forgot the name of...when is this to happen as that be an excuse for a feast at the mountain and a welcome back!

I play Brother Gorvenalus,  Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz)..I also play the Owner of Redthorn Tavern in Ferravale ya know the rat Patch! I also have a hare in the Long Patrol ,Cole and more recently I play  Queen Sparra Chestnut.

#2 2021-10-31 10:41:59

Log-A-Log

Re: LP Role Play Happening

On another note

Lt. Elbio is now at the mountain, he has delivered news to Ciocan and will soon share news with the camp.

Lt. Elbio will head back towards Mossflower like around Friday the 5th.....and will run into a bit of trouble, not figured out yet how others will know he is in some trouble....it will end up a short role play.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#3 2021-10-31 13:24:31

Proud LP

hoping for Dec 4th for Velm and Donica wedding....and we can have a feast!

I got  ideas for a role play

- Maybe a training drill on ciocan's boat,see how well the LP could handle a sea trip,just  a short couple days out and back

-A long hike somewhere and back

-The hares for some reason have a beach party!

-Help with something in Halyard

-Also we need to get a base in Halyard like have someone build it and link it to maybe right outside Halyard prehaps...maybe the docks =shrugs=

#4 2021-11-01 11:46:30

Log-A-Log

ideas:

* Recruits start a food fight in dinning hall!

* A training drill, but for recruits

both these people can spoof a recruit smile

-Another idea I have is maybe a small group of hares that have a couple days off....get into mischief somehow and need help...nothing life theatening just...well something that makes them get double the chores for a week!

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#5 2021-11-01 17:48:12

BlisaMarshmellow

great ideas!

i also want to do at least one dab thing while the group is in halyard.  does anybody have any ideas of what mischief they could get into?

#6 2021-11-02 05:59:06

Catgirl

IDEA!!!!

It's a training mission with recruits, maybe a couple of privates to go on a simple hike. BUT whoever the official in charge is, they get hurt and the recruits/privates need to work together to help them.
Hurt how? Not sure, but something happens, maybe some random attack from a group of rouge vermin or some freak accident.

#7 2021-11-02 14:05:02

Ol'random
Website

OooooooOOOH! So people would be interested in recruit training RP!
Well, in addition to the ideas above I have a few surprises I've want to do/make use of again (such as "Major Jinora's Course of Physical and Emotional Suffering" found here: http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1175)

For about a year now, I was thinking about trying to do at least one training RP for the LP a month, and you know what? I think I might try doing that now tongue

ALSO ALSO! The recruit training page on the wiki is hopefully a good place to start for what recruits will be expected to learn, and what all privates and up should know

Last edited by Ol'random (2021-11-02 14:18:31)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!

Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#8 2021-11-02 19:46:24

oz

I remember that training thing....climb a wall, maybe climb a rope, maybe have something where have to have 2 hares to work together.

Could be fun to do something like that again,  also the recruits having to help an officer some reason...maybe a Lt. Or Sargeant gets hurt or like a jellyfish stings them and it's up to. RECRUITS!...to help

I play Brother Gorvenalus,  Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz)..I also play the Owner of Redthorn Tavern in Ferravale ya know the rat Patch! I also have a hare in the Long Patrol ,Cole and more recently I play  Queen Sparra Chestnut.

#9 2021-11-03 05:57:30

Proud LP

training role plays are always fun

#10 2021-11-06 11:12:15

Proud LP

is December 4th still good for the wedding of Donica and Velm or should it be a week or two later?

#11 2021-11-07 08:44:41

Log-A-Log

I know the small plot Terrence has (snake in sand) has 2-3role plays or least main ones, to finish up.

I have mine with me and Zolomon are doing but it should only be like couple weeks or so..or 3 weeks at most,I think.

And I know Quinten has that interview roleplay with Terrence

Hmmms, I say a wedding for Velm and Donica can still happen by 2nd or 3nd week in December, maybe 2nd saturday the 11th in Decmber but guess that will be up to when ciocan can do a wedding....

Its cool that a lot of  role play will go on in next few weeks smile. Who knows Elbio may end up staying the winter,not for sure yet.

Last edited by Log-A-Log (2021-11-07 13:22:35)

#12 2021-11-07 08:58:17

oz

it's possible to still do the role play Terrence has and the one me and elbio has at the same time . Sides,  Zolomon be more than happy to rid the coast of some vermin....while also trying to get revenge on a certain hare. The long Patrol indeed will be busy for next couple months or least busy for November:)

#13 2021-11-14 11:20:20

Log-A-Log

Just an update on what ICLY will be going on with Lt. Elbio while I am away November 15th-November 30th.

-Lt. Elbio will be found near death, HE WILL LIVE, but ICLY it will be hard to tell right away since he will be mostly unconscious most of the time.
He may wake up briefly on 27th November(As I can log on  for maybe an hour or so...maybe),
Whether he likes it or not it looks like the Lt. will be spending winter at the mountain, recovering and helping where can. He will just return to Mossflower in early spring.

#14 2021-11-23 13:01:50

Log-A-Log

Lt Elbio has awakened in the LP camp. He will stay in the LP camp for now till he recovers enough to go to the mountain.
Lt. Elbio won't be able to help with the issue in Halyard right now, but he has updated on what happened to him and sadly Teddy, as well as gave info he learned of the attack on Slaw and those four rats near Halyard, so that will help some.

I be happy to spoof some random vermin or maybe a private if needed for role play.

#15 2021-12-10 23:20:52

BlisaMarshmellow

#16 2021-12-12 07:44:23

Log-A-Log

Snake in the sand final was on dec 11th(ICLY dec 4th I believe).

I added a final note in my update on Lt.Elbio in the rpchat that can be mentioned in the meeting they all go too.

That meeting is gonna have a lot of info to write down looks like......the results of the fight on the beach, the snake, what ever else  they have in updates of Halyard, stuff about Zolomon and now stuff about Lt. Elbio......

#17 2021-12-17 13:34:03

oz

Saturday 18th.
Hunt down and find Zolomon.
ICLY it's been like couple weeks after all.

#18 2021-12-17 14:52:42

Willow

I won't be around this weekend, I'm away from home for family things so won't make the 18th.

#19 2021-12-17 16:50:28

Mother Krisha

Velm and Donica wedding will be another day or like early on Saturday.

As for getting a couple things done before end of the year I say it's still possible even with the holiday time. I will be around Saturday if a healer is needed when they go to hunt down Zolomon.

I Play
Krisha-Badger Mother of Redwall Abbey, AKA Mother Krisha
Donica-Healer Hare,Private in the Long Patrol

#20 2021-12-17 18:36:56

Proud LP

After some thought and me and Donica talked. I think the wedding for Donica and velm  will be after the Long Patrol deal with the  zolomon issue, and the fact of getting ready for a wedding.

Possible dates:

December 22nd or Dec 23nd or 30th

Jan 7th or 8th.

#21 2021-12-18 10:19:44

Catgirl

I will be on today and Zywie can join the group to find  zolomon

#22 2021-12-18 14:49:02

oz

Ok hunt for zolonon will be in 2  parts. Part 1 today finds him, he getsaway......part 2 a few days later to finish the role play.

So what days work for a part 2? Want to finish this by new years.

#23 2021-12-18 16:03:51

BlisaMarshmellow

I can probably make it on Monday the 20th or Wednesday the 22nd for a part 2 to finish the Zolomon plot.

#24 2021-12-18 20:12:31

oz

Part 1 of finding zolomon done ....he got away but not very far as he is wounded,  I will have log up by Monday.
Part 2 is.....well not sure when yet depends on when some can connect.

#25 2021-12-19 02:59:34

Willow

I won't be home until the 23rd and I'll probably be dead tired from travelling that day so I'm pretty much not going to be able to do anything until after Christmas but Greg's not vital to anything so feel free to go out without me if a time works for people.

Board footer