Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-25 06:54:26 PM

Proud LP

If You Go Into The Woods Tonight.....

***SOMEWHERE SLIGHTLY NORTH OF THE RIVER MOSS*

whom:

Painted ones-spoofed by Velm

Zigzag,leader of the Painted ones-Spoofed by Velm

Headhog-Spoofed by Velm

Zolomon- Crazy hare?

LOG:

Zolomon walked along the River Moss, the northern shore of it anyways, and muttered to himself."Bunch of jerks, just stare at me....don't help me at all...." He cut into a path heading away from the river threw some line of willows and oaks, a few pine trees here and there were seen in the distance.

The forest path was a bit creepy for most, vines grew around the trees,a fallen willow tree was covred in vines and moss, and some sort of pine tree looked like in was growing out of a half dead oak tree. Further along the path vines hanged down, and a couple vines looked almoast rope like.

Zolomon snorted as he moved along the path, he looked around for what seemed to be a good place to camp.He choose a moss covred pile of stones to sit by and looked in the pack, a snort "3 days of food? More like 1 and a half, good thing I can fish."He also managed to find some berries,and some fallen apples from a lone apple tree.

The hare would soon learn, he was not alone in these woods. Movement seemed and was among the tree branches and an odd sound like a bird that had a, ore throat?Ok it was not the best bird sound but another sort of caw tweet? was heard.

Zolomon rubbed his sore cheek, the M clearly on his cheek,it was sore and red and slightly swolen now. He luckly found some aloe and dock leaves to sooth it and comfrey,he knew basic first aid.A paw went to his longbow, oh yeah no string, or arrows but that hadn't stoped him before if a fight was ever needed.

A voice is heard "Hee hee...he is so so very alone he is ya ya."

"Hee heeee the bunny is silly gonna die, yeah die reals gooda is he, hee hee"

Zolomon is up on his footpaws quickly and scans the area"Show yourself chaps, I not be in de mood tonight"

"Hee iss not in the mood, heee hee"

"Not in the mooooooddddd, heeehhehe"

More voices and soon the hare sees a group of like 50 small rats,or they seem like rats.All wearing what looks like weeds,bones and old armor.Painted fur of green,yellow and bright red on thier face and ears,thier long tails had a sort of feather on the end.

Zolomon narrowed his eyes,"Oh lovely, the Painted Ones..."He glared "A bunch of vermin scums looking ta wanta die tonight."He angles his longbow and looks ready to use it as some sort of staff,plus his hind legs are powerfull.

A couple of the rats look at each other"Wesa want to die?" They chuckle."No silly long...."It tilts his head.."Ear one!....yousa gonna die!"

And they attack him!!

Zolomon is ready and swings his long bow at them, he kicks a couple away from him into any nearby tree. He will even punch them in the fce.

The longbow manages to take out a couple unlucky rats, another is kicked in the chest and dies.Others back up a little and seem unsure then suddenly start to cackle as ropes drop around the hare to quickly go to loop around his arms, maybe one on that lone ear of his.

Zolomon cusses loudly and kicks, screams, he even bits one of the rats on the arm. The longbow has a sharp end and he uses it to stab a couple of the annoying rats  as ropes get his arms, his ear as he screams in pain .He uses his powerful legs to kick at the rats to hopefully send them flying!

The rats seem to serious outnumber the hare.A couple rats fly threw the air and slam into trees! the longbow ends the life of one of the rats and suddenly a greater effort to pull the hare into the tree tops and pull the longbow out of his paws.

Zolomon is not going without a fight and nger now rages in him as he struggles,kicks,spits and cusses loudly,the longbow is lost from his tied paw"You are going to pay...PAY YA slimes. ya......"The hare knows a lot of cusswords....hmmm that's an intresting one.

Finallly the rats seem to get him tied nicely and more ropes and thick vines added. A taller rat in some sort of feathered hat, seems to be the leader, comes forewards "I is Zigag...amum leader! You iss a our captive ha ha ha"

Zolomon glares "And your ugly ya pest....little soon ta die is wot ya are."

Zigzg just laughs,he looks at the longbow and grins "Niceumm...trouphy yesum isss."He hits the hae in the snout with the longbow ."Ha ha ha...youe end likeum them soon yes."He pionts to ...skeletons, lots of them and some very old, how nice.

Zolomon just chuckles and smirks "Right, keep telling ya self that. Ya messing with de wrong hare...."

Zigzag just grins"Ha ha ha...you isum one...tied, nota me, hee hee." He then leaves the hare alone.

For now

Or is he alone?

"You only making it worse you know?" Nearby was a thin hedgehog with a lot of quills missing"Caught me a couple weeks ago."

Zolomon glares at the hedgehog, "They have messed with the wrong.....beast"His eyes seem to have a fire in them, its sort of..scary."They...willl....pay."

The hedgehog frowns and wishes he could just back away from the hare,"I..I.if you day so..s...sir."

Zolomon smirks "I do say so...."He grins and seems to oddly relax,"I need a nap, the morning gonna....."He closes his eyes"Fun..."

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

#2 2021-10-26 04:12:00 PM

Proud LP

Re: If You Go Into The Woods Tonight.....

The morning was a little damp from a light shower and in fact, it was still cloudy. And the rats were up and about already pokeing at captives with long sticks.

Zolomon grumbled "Watch it pest, your regret it sooner than ya think"

Zigzag grinned"Hee hee noosa we will nota, youuuuuuuuuuuuuu will, ya will you willla see."

A small group of 10 of the rats joined the chieftain.

Zolomon snorted"How bout ya untie me, hmmm...then we can chat a little bit"

The thin hedgehog, Spike was his name, woke up and frowned right away "Oh no...something bad is gonna happen I just know it"

Zolomon slowly smiled"Your right Spike, something bad IS gonna happen and soon too." He looked back to the rats."Isn't it?"

Zigzag laughs and goes to slice at the ropes "Yaya...we takeum to seea Mr Chomp.mahahahahahahah"

Spike gulped"This isn't good, no not at all.....it's over, we  are gonna die"

Zolomon arches an eyebrow"What de heck is Mr. Chomp?"

That would soon be answered as the two captives were dragged to where the Painted Ones had taped a large shark, a neatly dug sort ditch-like tunnel leading to a closed-off pool of rocks. Just big enough for....Mr. Chomp!

"Ohhh that's Mr. Chomp, how lovely"Zolomon said,he was starting to not really care what happen next"Bring it on"

Spike just sort of whimpered and shivered.

Zigzag chuckled and goes to shove them into the pool.

Zolomon acts quickly and goes to try the chieftain by his long tail and take the rat with him into the pool!

Spike gasped, he was not the best swimmer and oh course panicked as he tried to get away.

Zigzag screamed as he fell into the pool,the shark right away decides the rat is an excellent meal. The hedgehog still had quills, some in fact got on the shark so it was ignored....but the hare could be desert.

Zolomon is great at swimming, he dives down going to move the large rocks, being an archer his upper arm is very very strong.It takes a couple times but he manages to move one rock aside and coughs a little, looking at Spike."Find a dry place..."

Spike screams, he coughs and...there is no dry land he sees, its all water and...oh yes the shark! The shark helps him get the courage to finally learn to swim.

Zolomon finds a vine and climbs out, grabbing a few rats when he can to toss into the ditch.

Mr.Chomp decides he likes this hare, but not as a food source, the hare is giving him more rats and the shark is delighted as he feasts on about 4...no 5 more rats.

The other painted Ones panic, some though attack the hare and hedgehog with spears and daggers.

Zolomon kills one with  dropped spear and grins, swinging the spear around he is like a whirlwind of death for any that get close as he  looks around.

Mr.Chomp ends up, barely, making it back out to sea!

The painted ones at first run, then become braver as the chieftain's mate shows up, shaking a very familiar longbow at the hare, his longbow.She cackles and throws it into a fire they were useing for cooking. She eeps a little as the longbow sparks and starts to go into flames...ok she was not expecting the fire to get larger!

Spike watches and just frowns, but he does manage to get a dagger to stab one rat in the neck, so  ya to self-defense.

Zolomon eyes go wide and he goes to grab the longbow from the fire with his bare paw.He screams in pain and drops the bow,but goes to grab it again, again dropping it.

Out of 50 rats and thier chieftain....the chieftain is dead and 30 rats, including the chieftain's mate, remain.She giggles and nods "Attack attack makeum dead.!!"

Spike blinks "Ya crazy hare what ye doing?"

Zolomon looks at his now seriously burned paw, he stares and then chuckles a bit. He looks at the now..ruined longbow that's burned in many places,one end of it fell off, its cracked in many places as well....his name is mostly burned away and blackened now. He makes a fist with his burnt paw and looks at the rats surrounding him,his eyes flash and he grabs them by the neck and breaks their necks, he kicks them rather hard, he finds a new spear and goes on a rampage.A bit of an insane look in his eyes.

Spike hides behind a tree and decides to not watch this, this is too much for him.He has to leave but to where?

Zolomon finally calms, even going back up the path to the small little grove,he is gone an hour or two and returns.He sits down panting and looks tried, his left eye is covered in blood...cuts on his left leg and one or two on his snout. Tunic torn..."They are all, yes ALL of them is dead now."He tosses over a small knapsack"They had food...there is your share, also gold earrings...kind of nice."Course his lone ear has been a little...torn up on the end but it seems the hare could care less.

Spike backs up "You...your insane..I am leaving, warning others of you"He gets up to leave, then goes running.

Zolomon sighs and stands.A shrug and he bolts after the hedgehog, this hare is the fastest hare from the western shores, yes he IS the FASTEST as the only reason Felicity and hi tied is Zolomon almost triipped  once in the sand and she got, very lucky, and caught u to him.The hare will tackle the hedgehog to the forest floor when he catches up to him.

Spike gets maybe half a mile and then is face first in the mud coughing roughly.

Zolomon pins him down and shakes his head "Sorry...Spike, that's a no.I hate to do this but.."He pulls him up and lays a spear at the hedgehog's throat.

Spike frowns "You...your crazy, you know..know that?" He stays still hoping to be let go.

Zolomon hmmms"Crazy?..."He shrugs "I been told I have anger issues and that I am not myself, I am not...me."He doesn't stab the hedgehog he just keeps the spear there at his throat. "But, ya know wot?"

Spike relaxes a little "W...What sir?"

Zolomon smiles"This IS ME.....I am me. I have not felt so...in control for months, so..well, so me.I have struggled to ...wot was it, find my way back...take de right path...welll I decided to just..give in , relax and ya know wot? I have never felt better in a long while when I was trying to listen to advice..it was causing more and more stress...so, this is me."

Spike nods "So...so can I go now.I promise I will just not even mention seeing you"Heck he wants to forget the crazy hare.

Zolomon nods slowly"Alright, let me...help you." He pushes the spear into the hedgehog's throat and twists the spear,then stands as he looks at the spear in his paw and hmmms.He drops it"Not my style."He finds a couple daggers and pockets them,he then heads on down the path soon finding some sort of settlement or camp maybe.Its old and maybe some beasts stayed for winter then left."Halllo?"

"This is Shadow Pine,what ya want?" Came a voice and walking towards him was a very grumpy old vole, beside him another young vole.

Zolomon tilts his head and nods "Nice name, I need a place to stay...see the painted ones were not very good company...so I killed them all"

The two voles look at one another and back to the hare as the older one speaks "Well....maybe you can stay a night or two, this place use to have vermin,but they all joined this horde and left..rumors have it the horde got destroyed so I sort of took over.They left behind some interesting stuff...clothing, weapons and such."He does on as he leads the hare inside.

Zolomon follows and listens, whether it is wise to have him as a guest or not remains to be seen.

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

Board footer