Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-13 01:34:52 PM

Mother Krisha

AN order of Angry Tea- Redwall Log

Who:

Krisha- Mother Badger

Benar- Abbot

Elbio- LP Resident Abbey Hare

LOG:

Krisha had been off dibbun duties for a couple days.She has now started back and just finished a class, though it was a short class today and now the dibbuns look hopeful for some play time, a nod is given and shouts of joy are heard as the dibbuns rush off, a couple helpers rush after them as the badger leans back in her chair to try and relax, a deep breath and rubbing her forehead a little.She likely needs a nap but has yet to take one and no one yet has really...spoken too her the last couple days since she had came back from a quick trip to Ferravale, a simple check up on the forge,fix something and come back....but she returned rather grumpy and moody and took 2 days off and stayed by the firepit.

Benar comes wandering down the stairs, upon seeing Krisha he starts over toward her, "There you are Krisha," He smiles up at her, "Care to join me for some tea? And maybe... you can tell me why you are in such a bad mood? What happened in Ferravale was someone rude?"   

Krisha looks up slowly, she takes a moment to speak"Tea...is fine and I told Elbio what happen and I refuse to go back and fetch someone, you can ...maybe take Matilda with you and..rude?" She takes another moment to speak"Past rude." She clears her throat"Also Vonda has left, where to..I didn't ask I just helped make her a supply pack to last a few days."   
Benar folds his arms and stares at Krisha, "Ok we are certainly having tea and you can tell me what happened... you mentioned Elbio and Vonda left? So.... Zolomon has done something again? Am I going to be angry? If so I am ordering the angry tea"   

Krisha again has to find time to speak least she yell loudly, she finally speaks calmly,"Yes...Zolomon , he is currently in a cell. I happened to be there so I was gonna ....take custody of him and likely a lecture. Then...he does something far worse and is still in a cell, likely a different one now ."   

Benar sighs and moves toward the armchairs by the fire-place and sends a novice off at a run for tea, "Oh dear... what on earth did they do! It was bad enough last time I talked to them they nearly killed a mother and her child!"   

Krisha had not heard of that and takes a deep breath,exhales slowly but speaks"I..went to Ferravale to check on the forge, the new Blacksmith needed it looked at..a simple fix its fine. Then I run into Vonda telling me Zolomon is in a cell cause he fought with a fox in the marketplace and knocked out a guard..so I am like ok let's get him.Also an old otter, Errpeal, like a father figure to Vonda...he had been in Halyard and was visiting..he offered to help speak to Zolomon too.."She shakes her head."It was calm enough....then..."She grips the chair,little to tightly as she tears the arm of the chair a little with one of her claws...."He had told the old otter to..shut up....the old otter got slammed into a wall, it happen too fast to think...."She decides to not go into great detail of the event, how vonda screamed,how she decided to just go after the haremaid and calm her,comfort her after that and just not even look at the other hare..a deep, deep breath."Another couple guards think was knocked out.....I..don't…" She stops a morment.   
Benar sighs and leans back in his chair, "And so Blisa has him in a cell, I'll be lucky if she hasn't fed him to the snake by now... he broke the law in Ferravale, he is subject to their laws.... I guess I will need to go up and talk to Blisa."   

Krisha finds her voice again....".I..don't...know, I left, I left before I did something I would regret later, something that likely would of indeed put me in a cell as well..."She calms and speaks,barely controlling that urge to growl,she manages to speak"Errpeal is...he's dead."   

Benar says, "What...." The squirrel goes still, "He... killed Errpeal?" He stares at the badger, "Are you telling me a guest, someone who lives in this abbey has murdered another beast in Ferravale?"

The tea has come now, yes the angry tea.

Krisha nods slowly "Yes..I was there Benar,I witness it...and was too shocked to do something, which is likely good...I..."He shakes her head"If I stayed in that room I would of seriously hurt Zolomon, or worse...so I left to look for Vonda,who after checking Errpeal and seeing him dead,told Zolomon she hated him and ran off in tears...I had to find her, get her to the abbey...comfort her for half a day, thats why Vonda left the abbey to go..well somewhere I am sure,I didn't ask and gave her supplies, told her she was welcome to come back but I dont think she will. The guards...trust me more showed up seemed to be handing Zolomon getting him back into a cell...like I said I..I had to leave Benar, I am sorry I didn't stay for more details of what happen after that I...I couldn't , I am sorry"    She looks at the tea, not yet drinking it.

Benar closes his eyes and sighs, "You know... You know I can't intercede right? He must face justice under Ferravale law.... I..." He stands up, "I need to go talk to Matilda and prepare to go to Ferravale and ... decide what to do next. But I cannot let a murderer live here even if by some miracle Blisa lets him go."   

Krisha says, "I agree, he can't be welcome here anymore..where can he go? Who knows...the woods I guess, he can figure it out. And Benar...I refuse to go with you to...speak to Zolomon, unless you need me there...then I will but only if you need me to go with you, Lt Elbio maybe could go,he knows what happen as I told him yesterday when he came to check on me by the firepit"

Benar says, "I will take Matilda and Elbio and.... discuss what actions we need to take next... thank you for telling me Krisha I know this cannot have been easy"

Krisha says, "your welcome.."She leans back in her own chair"Maybe take the tea and go to the Champion cottage to further discuss this."

And so the late morning is less calming.

The badger and Abbot take the order of…

Angry    Tea

To the cottage where the Champion is.

Matilda,  Benar and Krisha talk till past lunch, a lot of Angry Tea was drank, and scones were ate too.Then they had a light lunch in the Abbot Office.

=Hour Later=

Elbio walks into the great hall and sits down in a chair.

Benar strolls down the stairs with Matilda, the Abbot gesturing wildly as he talks with her then she nods and starts for the doors and Benar sighs and moves toward the fire.   

Elbio looks over at the abbot and debates if its wise to ask how he is.He decides to speak" Hallo sur."

Benar looks up and frowns at Elbio then sighs, "Hello... I just finished planning my trip to Ferravale, Krisha has told me what happened. Are you free to accompany me too?"   

Elbio nods. " I can yes...I spoke with Mother Krisha yesterday, it seemed no one else wished to."

Benar says, "She was in a very bad mood, Krisha in a bad mood is never good to have to deal with." he sighs, "I can't believe what I heard... I don't even know what to do here."

Elbio hmms." My suggestion, course you have final say in de matter. Close the abbey gates to Zolomon, if he gets upset over that its his own fault. He is...well long story short, a danger to the abbey at this time.Maybe he wouldn't but...he could easily let anger harm someone here, maybe enough to..." He frowns and goes on." I have once more lost trust and respect for the hare, just when he got it back too."   

Benar says, "Well he has apparently killed an otter living in Ferravale, whilst in a rage, that is murder Elbio.... I... am inclined to banish him from Mossflower if Blisa agrees.... I don't want him wandering the road waylaying beasts or harming people."

Elbio says, "True and the otter was visiting I believe, they either lived in Halyard or...maybe along river moss." He sighs." And zolomon is already banished from western shores....lucky he didn't muder anyone thar"   

Benar sighs and shakes his ears, "I would suggest we banish him north.... away from inhabited lands..... there isn't much I can do here"

Elbio says, "I don't know sur, I am sorry...south maybe?" He frowns." I dont know if Ferravale had..done anything punishment wise or not . Thar is the peace treaty with the abbey but Ferravale still has its own rules and punishments. I had a long talk with de recorder thar to learn more about Ferravale since it was important to learn more."

Benar says, "He might be dead for all I know, and if Blisa executed him for murdering someone in her town then... all I would be able to do is mutter some platitudes about the loss of life."

Elbio nods." Well....guess we will see, last I saw him was few days ago when..kncked him to the ground on road...sprang my foot, broke my little toe, thats still healing but I can walk on it now."

Benar says, "I heard about that... we talked about it here... he told me what had happened and we had a talk. I thought i got through to him but no... and now he has killed an innocent"

Elbio nods." Yeah and likely has a whole village angry, may be wise to be carefull when we go to Ferravale"   

Benar says, "I will be careful, but I should be fine, it is why I am going and taking Matilda, we cannot risk this harming the peace."

Elbio says, "True, we have to keep the treaty and not endanger it. "

Benar says, "I will talk with Blisa and see how things are and where we stand with each other," he sighs softly, tail swaying from side to side, "Will see what she thinks we should do"

Elbio says, "sounds wise...should I send some news to Salamandastron, or even go perhaps after this..guessing...trail for ..Zolomon?"

Benar says, "I... no not yet, we should be able to tell them everything," he sighed, "Come with me to Ferravale on Saturday and hopefully, we can then give a full report to the Badger Lord."

Elbio nods. " Sounds good sur,I can take the report thar and hopefully back before deep snow hits. "

Benar says, "Thank you Elbio," he sighs and stands up, "I need to go brief the council, I will speak to you later"

Elbio nods." I will be ready sur."   

Benar says, "Thank you Elbio," he sighs, "I will speak to you later,"

Krisha walks over,  looks at Elbio." Tea? There is some left."

" Wot kind?" Elbio asks.

Krisha pours the last of it, just barely 2 mugs." Angry tea…..enjoy."

Elbio decides to not ask ans just drinks it.

Krisha slowly drinks her tea as well.

What flavor is Angry Tea anyways?

#2 2021-10-14 11:53:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: AN order of Angry Tea- Redwall Log

i need to know what flavour angry tea is.  this is important information.

on a more serious note...blisa will send word to redwall informing them that a redwall citizen will be in trial on a Saturday, either the 16th or the 23rd (depending on when everyone can make it and how the rps go); zolomon's charges are murder, breach of the peace treaty, and probably a couple other things i think of once the rp gets rolling and I'm not on the verge of unconsciousness.  she requests the presence of benar.  she also requests the presence of krisha as a key witness.  i will try to be on at about 2 pm central time.  i understand if someone can't be there; i am confident y'all can come up with good ic reasons your chars can't be there.

hope to rp on Saturday!

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2021-10-15 01:38:58 AM)

#3 2021-10-15 08:38:24 AM

Elmef

I am at family this weekend
But I'll try to be on at somepoint on Saturday this week to be there!

And the flavour of angry tea was Camomile

#4 2021-10-16 02:50:15 PM

Log-A-Log

Blisa mentioned Zolomon trail is either 16th or 23nd Oct.
which be better?

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#5 2021-10-16 02:59:36 PM

Elmef

Neither work for me sorry

16th am at family

23rd am also away from home

Am at home 30th October

#6 2021-10-16 03:04:05 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

i may not be here on the 30th. 

we could just leave zolomon in the cell in fv until we're all able to be on.  I can't guarantee anything, but how does this Monday, the 18th, look for all y'all?

#7 2021-10-16 03:09:33 PM

oz

I can be on.....
Ok we need to make a post on Ferravale group bout de trail tongue

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer