Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-10 08:37:53 PM

Log-A-Log

Taking Darian some where safer-LP Log

WHO:

Elbio- Lt. And Fighter in LP, RW residential Hare

Darian- A good weasel,friend to woodlanders

LOG:
Privates are on duty, they watch a weasel and seem to be discussing whether to fire off an arrow or not.

Darian sits on a medium sized rock in the niche area of the mountain. The young weasel's head is lowered and she has a deep frown, her tail curled up around her tightly as she remains quiet and still.   

Elbio quickly comes into view and glares at a Private, who backs up.He sighs and steps out kneeling in front of the weasel." Hallo lass."     

Darian blinks when she hears the familiar voice. The weasel looks up to see the hare, and without saying a word, she stands up and somewhat stumbles on to him, hugging him gently. "Hi, Mr. Lt. Elbio," she says.     

Elbio returns the hug and offers a smile"Wot are ya doing here lass, did you follow us or..came alone,"     

Darian continues hugging Elbio, almost hiding herself in his arms. "I kinda followed you," she says, keeping her head low. "And Ms. Krisha. I met her son, Caleb     

Elbio nods." We will make sure you get back to the abbey safely."     

Oz peeks out at what is going on,he had decided to try and find Caleb but ended up finding Elbio and..he whimpers a little, weasel but his interest is perked as Elibo seems to know the weasel.     

Darian looks up at Elbio now, a gentle smile now on her muzzle. "Ok," she says, keeping her voice soft. "I trust you sir." Then she hears the whimpering from Oz, peeks over her shoulder to see the badger, then immediately stands up, facing the dibbun. "H-... Hi," she says, nervously.     

Elbio turns and sighs,he then motions, ``It's ok." It's ok Oz, she is a friend."     

Oz slowly comes out to stand by Elbio and watches Darian closely,he then speaks"Hi..there"     

Darian looks up at Elbio, as though she's unsure. Then she looks back to Oz, and leans down a little. "My name's Darian," she says, smiling just a little. "I know weasels can be scary but, I'm not. What's your name?"     

Elbio says, "He was a captive of that horde.Me, Krisha and Caleb have come to bring him home to Redwall. "     

Oz is still a little unsure of her, "Me..."He stops.."I am Oz..lives at Redwall with mom and friends."     

Darian's smile fades a little when she hears that from Elbio. It starts to make sense to her, why he's so afraid. "I'm... I'm so sorry, Oz," she says, looking back to the badger dibbun. "Is your mom Ms. Krisha?"     

Oz smiles at this and nods "Yeah, she is inside and I gots to see her again, and she was happy and I was happy too."   

Elbio smiles at this, he keeps an eye on things, mainly knowing not all the hares like the idea the weasel is by the entry.," I may need to take you to Halyard Darian I can get you a room at the inn and money for meals. I need to check on things thar and find someone I will be taking to Ferravale."     

Darian smiles to the dibbun, nodding her head. "I met Caleb just the other day... and I'm friends with your mom. She's incredibly kind! I'm going to be staying at Redwall Oz. I hope we can be friends." Now she turns to Elbio, looking confused. "Halyard? Is that a town that's near? Who do you know there?"     

Oz smiles,"Friends?" He is then taped on the shoulder by Prv. Cole who tries to pick him up to take inside, to which..he wails loudly and yanks the poor hare's ear as he is taken inside.."Me can walk...you is mean.....I no wanna go bed!!!"     

Elbio frowns as Oz is taken inside and shakes his head." That hare is not the best around dibbuns." He then motions to follow, he has already told who needs to know, he is going to halyard." Short walk upshore and the Lp has a base, well did..its being rebuilt by the halyard docks. And a rat, friendly don't worry, named Orel is gonna live in ferravale, he dislikes the sea port now and I don't blame him after all the stuff the horde did."

Darian walks alongside Elbio, holding his paw tightly the entire time as though she's afraid that she may get separated from him. "Is this town new?" she asks curiously.     

Elbio shakes his head." Its been around a while.." He gets to the docks and frowns, he looks at a pile of clearly blackened wood and over where the base is getting fixed. He motions to stay close as he speaks with a hare nearby, he nods. " Good on barely damage the docks..." He nods, a frown a couple times then dismisses the hare.     

Darian looks up to the hare that Elbio addresses, hiding behind him as he receives the news about the dock. "The horde attacked here?" she whispers to him, so that she won't be heard by the other hare.     

Elbio nods." Yes, had control of the town a few days, then tried to take Salamanstron...they failed at the mountain. All the horde and its leader.." He hates the name." ,Zoltar...all dead, good rediece I say that wildcat killed too many, he had young Oz as a slave..and it was zoltar that killed the dibbuns father."     

Darian immediately the weasel's head lowers and she looks away from the dock, now to the ground. "No wonder he was so scared of me," she whispers.     

Elbio says, "I am sure he will get less afraid of you, give him time...he been threw alot."

Darian nods, looking up at Elbio. "I know sir," she says gently, "I don't blame him. At all. But now, with the Long Patrol hares being on edge too..." The weasel shrugs a little. "I just hope I can make a difference somehow."     

Elbio nods." A good deal here...respect the Long patrol, even helped it seems , to prevent the horde from getting into the mountain. " He smiles. " Halyard is...not too bad, sometimes yeah." He leads the way to the tavern and Inn" You. could get a place in ferravale, be close to Redwall or stay at Redwall, your just need to speak to Benar"     

Elbio speaks with the tavern owner and smiles. " I got you a nice room for the week, and some meals. I will check on you soon darian." He then heads to the LP base by the docks, it's mainly tents for now.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer