Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-09 01:08:13 PM

oz

A couple useful chats- Zoltar TP

Oz was bored and there really was nothing to do, and some adults were busy or worried.He frowned as he just wanted to go home,  but would he be able to go home, or would the bad beasts win?

Kelp was fairly good at slipping off,  then he didn't really stay with the other dibbuns, so once again he was exploring.

Shadowlight was still in her cell but she planned to change that.  She watched the guards carefully, one decided to go get the  captive whatever meal, no need to let a captive starve.Though a simple meal, water and some sort of no flavor soup.

The other hare, Private Ashfoot stayed by the cell, he looked in once and turned back to yawn.

Oz meanwhile saw Kelp and smiled." Kelp.."

Kelp smiled back." Hey Oz..ya wanna go in the caverns below, could find something cool, let's go." He goes to take the badger's paw and lead him down to the caverns, avoiding an adult a couple times till they got to the underground spring.

Shadowlight decided to act while the guard was a bit tired. She quickly reached out, grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back roughly a couple times,  not aiming to kill, but to knock out.

Private Ashfoot gasped, he was dazed the first time, the 2nd blow knocked him completely out.He slumped to the floor, the cell key fell out and slide….right into the cell a small distance.

Shadowlight could not believe her luck, grabbing the keys she was soon out and ran down a tunnel, only to get lost trying to find a way out, she was unconscious when she was brought in.

Meanwhile Oz blinked.." Wow...indoor pond..that's neat."

Kelp nods." Yep maybe tis a water source for here. I wonder how deep it is...see that " He points to parts of it.." The darker water means it's really really deep and my mom always said, never go in deep deep water to play."

Shadowlight mutters something about stupid tunnels when she rounds the corner, her eyes widen at the sight of the two dibbuns." YOU!"

Oz turns and gasps, backing up and falling into the water.

Kelp looks at the rat but at the splash he quickly dives in after the badger and grabs his arm raceing back up,  against a strong current but he makes it back to the dry stone and looks at the rat." Whoa you...you look ugly!."

Shadowlight goes to grab the otter." Stay still brat so I can slay you."

Oz coughs up some water and groans, seeing the rat he whimpers and goes to run, he slips once and skins his paw but gets right back up again.

Kelp is grabbed and kicks at the rat maid. " Let go of me.." He bites down hard on her arm.

Shadowlight screams in pain, blood now running down her arm .

Oz meanwhile rushes down a tunnel and slams right into someone  he tumbles backwards and looks up right at Ciocan." The bad beast have Kelp.."

Kelp struggles to get loose." Let go..ewwwee gross your breath stinks you seriously need some mint..like a lot of mint.!"

Shadowlight  glares right into the otters eyes. " You're my ticket out of here brat." She looks around and back to Kelp." Where is the other brat,  my master needs to know he is alive."

Ciocan makes his way inside the springs now, eyes narrowed, with him is 4 hares. He goes to grab the rat's tail and yak her backwards towards him.

Kelp makes a face." Hopefully to find you mint!" He then sees Ciocan and the hares." You  should look behind you stinky...yous in trouble kow."

Shadowlight just laughs,." That's the oldest  trick in the book…" She then is yanked backwards,  let's go of the otter and goes to flick a  dagger, she got off the hare she knocked out, at whoever it is.

The dagger blinks against metal and falls to the floor.A growl is the reply as she is turned around  to look directly at the Badger Lord, on both sides of him so 2 hares with long spears.

Kelp sits up and watches. " I told you….stinky rat….she needs mint, force feed her mint."

Shadowlight is now in 100% fear. " I...I….I…" Words fail her.

Ciocan speak. " Let me help you, two choices..die or maybe you and I can have a chat about Zoltar's plans..who are you and your rank?" One paw holds the rat by her tail,  the other gets the blade he keeps at his side, the war hammer is left on its loop...for now.

Oz peeks inside and a couple hares go to take Kelp and Oz elsewhere.

Shadowlight pales and speak." I...I..can give info...Shadowlight  2nd in command of Zoltar, he...he wanted me to find any weaknesses.  He wants to try and ambush you again or..or get you elsewhere so he can get inside the mountain. " She gulps. " Probably  attack..at….at night so he is harder to see.."

Ciocan listens and nods." Well..you are going back to a cell..chained. " He takes her back, this time making sure she is chained to a wall, and 2 hares guard her at all times, and a couple guards posted a little ways down the hall just in case.

Shadowlight frowns." W..what are you gonna do with me?"

Ciocan explains." Once your master and the horde is defeated, you will be banished from my lands...10 of my hares will march you north. You will be released to still go north...not east  or west...if you are seen again on my lands, my hares are being ordered to kill you on sight. If you try to slip into Mossflower or go near Redwall...the hare I have stationed there will know what you look like and be ordered to kill you on sight. I have a bird friend  who will spend the word to report to me if you're seen anywhere on my lands, or Mossflower lands...and you will be killed on sight." He then turns to go back to his quarters.

Rufus is there,  a nod." Mayor say talks Bunny Lord..make plana..ya ya..mayor have friends,  have few hares..make sneak attack on vermin, Bunny Lord and  bunnies here fight...getum badfurs from both side  ya."

Ciocan nods." An excellent idea Rufus." He gets a blank scroll, writes some things down, has someone copy a couple other things down.  This takes a couple hours,he then sends Rufus off with the messages.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer