Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-07 08:43:38 AM

Log-A-Log

Victory will be mine- Zoltar TP

Whom:

Zoltar- Leader of  Crimson Shadows

Swift- leader of sea gulls and spoofed by Rufus

Tiny- Fox, very tall evil fox

LOG:

Zoltar sent a messenger, a quick runner and then waited.

It wasn't too long before Tiny, the tall fox, came with most of the beasts he had been in charge of." Is it wise to leave no one in charge of the seaport?"

Zoltar just smirked," I can tax the village." He spreads out his arms at the sea." We can make this a sea port, much better too.Maybe even make a dock."

Swift watched the vermin quietly , his flock nearby but he would not attack, no he needed the perfect time to strike.

Tiny folds his arms over his chest." You have to get the mountain first, you have plans?"

Zoltar smiles" One was getting you here, those hares and that badger won't stay inside for long, bound to come out, we also can attack at night quick and fast."

Swift flies off to the flock." We helps long ears soon...but only to make the badfurs go way, far way or better yet death to badfurs, then we get back to normal life again."

Tiny shrugs, "True, but you also need to try and take out officers, ones that look important.Hide and take aim at the gate when one passes and simply fire. " He nods to an archer who slips closer in the darkness,waits for movement and fires.

The archer is rewarded with a yelp, and some arrows fired back,one barely misses.

Zoltar grins. " Wounding them is good as well, wounded beasts don't fight as well."

Tiny looks at Zoltar "Your wounded, are you not?"

Zoltar hisses, ears back.His wrist tightly bandaged, he had no feeling in his paw but could move it a bit better now." And the best who did it,paid for it with their life." Or so he believes.

Tiny shrugs" What ever, maybe a lucky shot hmm?"

Zoltar shakes his head." I had the badger surrounded, it would of died, yeah maybe took some of my beasts with him, but even a badger Lord can't fight off 75 beasts at once, also had 4 archers to fire arrows, he would be dead now..but he escaped cause of a stupid random archer on a sand dune. I can still fight and I have my WHOLE horde with me now. Victory will be mine.The seer said as long as that one cub was with me,  I would fail...he is gone so  victory  WILL be mine." He smiles coldly." I just have to wait. It will be worth it."

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer