Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-05 08:08:06 PM

oz

Never Make Angela angry-rewall log

Whom:

Elbio- Archer,Lt. And Fighter, RW LP Hare

Dorarose- Gatekeeper

Angela-Healer

Zolomon- Archer,  Rouge, Bodyguard

Log:

Elbio decided to take a walk,  his excuse was that he was patrolling the road,  which is what he is supposed to do anyways. He had his saber. Longbow and a few arrows in his quiver.

Zolomon is likely an idiot,  but he has had a lot on his mind.He let his temper get the best of him so he ran, like..a lot.He just wanted to get as far from the Western Shores as he could and as quickly as he could. He hated the western shores so much. The summer heat was getting to him yet he still walked now,.his side was sore and he didn't have supplies, he stumbled and passed out on the side of the road.

DoraRose is also out for a walk, but hers is for leisure...and to get away from the crowds of the Abbey. She loved living there, but sometimes the amount of other people gets to be a little much. She spots the Redwall Residential hare up ahead and decides to keep him in sight. No sense in being alone out here, right? She has her sword and sling, but no other weapons.

Elbio walks quietly and stops,paw on his saber as he looks ahead and slowly approaches the passed out figure, looking for a pulse and also carefully turning them over onto their back.

Zolomon gives a soft groan, he has a pulse so he is alive but in fairly rough shape, kne would need to be next to him to get a good view of just who it is.

DoraRose spots the hare head towards the side of the road and bend down, and hurries to join him. "What's up, Elbio? Are they still alive?" She kneels to check on the passed out figure, too, trying to get a look to see if she recognizes him.

Elbio nods"Still bally well alive."He moves the cloak a little and scoots back,starting to pull out his saber and then, he puts it back into its case and frowns "How the bloody..."He takes a deep breath, ok he dislikes him BUT at the same time he isn't gonna let him die"He...needs a healer" He says quietly.

Zolomon opens his eyes barely to look at Eblio, frowns and passes back out.

DoraRose startles, paw automatically moving to her sword hilt. She bends over to get a good look, then gasps as she sees who it is. "Zolomon! Oh my goodness, what..." She sees that he's unconscious, then looks back at the Abbey. "I can stay with him while you run back and get a Healer. I'm not sure we could carry him back this distance without a stretcher." And since it's Summer, they don't have cloaks to use to make one.

Elbio blinks"You carry him?" He stands and speaks"Be back"He runs off, he isn't as fast as a runner but can run a short while at a decent pace, he goes to look for angela and maybe those otters she has carry beasts .

Zolomon stirs a little, he has some bruises, a cut on his face that's half healed, his side has what looks like an old wound, reopened a little and he is dehydrated too.There may be...the beginnings of an infection trying to start, lucky just barely.

DoraRose stays with him, trying to get some water in him from her canteen that she always carries. Angela at first is very grumpy at being interrupted in the middle of brewing some experimental tonic thing -- but once she understands that there's a sick creature needing her help, she's on her way. She tells the hare to carry an empty stretcher as he shows her where to go. She brings her herb satchel. And her staff, of course.

Elbio gets the stretcher and follows, she might be a mouse but...yeah she can be fairly scary sometimes.He points on ahead as he speaks "It's..."He shakes his head as if he i unsure how or what is going on"Well, your see"

Zolomon coughs and gets water down as he opens his eyes and stares at Dorarose.." Ms....D..are...ya...dead...too?" Cause he...feels dead or close to it as he coughs again.

DoraRose goes to hold his head up. "No, neither of us is dead, Zolomon, although it sure seems like you're trying to be." When Angela arrives, she kneels beside the stricken hare, gesturing for Elbio to set the stretcher pretty close by. "I'll check on 'im, then you 2 will get 'im on the stretcher an' take 'im to the Infirm." The old Healer starts checking on Zolomon to determine if it's actually safe to move him. "Zolomon," the elderly mouse scowls at him as she questions him. "Whot in th' seasons did y'do this time t'get into such a state?"

Elbio nods and gets the stretcher down and keeps an eye out for possible vermin as one never knows,but he is curious but can ask later if needed,he knows Zolomon was returned to the mountain...so what is going on?

Zolomon speaks quietly. " Just...let me die...." He looks at Elbio and looks away again seeming depressed also." I...know, you...hate me...too..I'm...sorry fer...things..did...."

Angela scowls darkly and goes to tweak Zolomon's ear. "I'm not gonna let y'die, young 'un. An' so 'elp me, if ye /do/ die, I'll come t'the Dark Forest an' bring y'back jus' to whup you." Dora gives her grandmother a look, then has to duck to keep her own ear from being tweaked. "Don't sass me, Rose. C'mon, you 2, get him on the stretcher an' we'll take 'im back t'Redwall."

Elbio nods,he studies Zolomon a morment before helping get him on the strecher."Your going to the infirm Zolomon and we will let the Abbot know your here"

Zolomon frowns as he is helped to the stretcher..." Why...nothing...for me, everyone hates me...hmmphs own safety. " ok now he is muttering so it's hard to make out.He does have a scroll fall out of his pocket.A very muddy, bit torn one...oh and the hare likely seriously needs a bath.

Well, Angela excels at giving bedbaths, so if he doesn't cooperate, he has that to look forward to. DoraRose goes to help Zolomon onto the stretcher, scowling deeply at him. "Now, that's not true, Zolomon. I care. You're my friend. And I'm sure you have friends at Salamandastron who care. Don't give us that crap." She goes to pick up the stretcher at Zolomon's head, waiting for Elbio to pick up the other end. Angela picks up the scroll and goes to unroll and read it. Out loud. Because she's annoying like that.

Elbio stays silent, he isn't saying whether he likes or dislikes Zolomon or not.It seems he has some thinking to do but he is helping to get him to the abbey still.He glances at Angela once and then eyes back to the road.

Zolomon frowns.The scroll says how Zolomon has been exiled from the mountain. but later from the shores and halyard too, but for his safety more than as a punishment. So it seems he was at first only exiled from the Mt. And there is also a note of mot attacking the hare unless he outright attacks others.

DoraRose purses her lips, but continues carrying her end of the stretcher. Once they get to Redwall, Angela leads them to the Infirmary. "Put 'im on a cot. Elbio, make tea with this." She gives him a tin of special tea for him to use. "Rose, get me some bandages..." she also mentions a list of herbs she'll need. "In a minute, Nana," Dora says, pointing to her sword. "I need to put this away." She steps out to do just that. Angela turns to Elbio. "After y'get the water on to heat, get me those bandages and herbs!"

Elbio salutes and quickly does the tasks asked of him and looks over at Zolomon, he shakes his head"I have...so many questions, but they can wait....you need to rest Zolomon"

Zolomon holds still, then again he is fairly weak as he sort of just stares at the wall.

Once the tea is done, Angela goes to start helping Zolomon sip it. "We all 'ave questions, son. But ye'll wait 'til I say y'can question 'im, an' not before. Clear?"

DoraRose comes back. "What did I miss?"

Elbio folds his arms over his chest,mutters something about bossy old mice and steps back a little bit.

Zolomon looks at them, a frown as he has fresh bandages and feeling a little better, but also looks kind of lost too.He has had a bad past few weeks.

Angela glares at Elbio. "Rose, please help Zolomon drink 'is tea." DoraRose gives Elbio a glance like 'you are so doomed, I am sorry' and takes over helping Zolomon. Angela stands and grabs her staff, advancing on Elbio. "This is MY Infirmary, and whatever /I/ say goes, y'hear me? Don't go muttering rude comments at me, or ye'll get a taste o' my staff."

Elbio backs off with his paws up "Calm ya self down...please....look fine...I won't question him, it likely just annoy me anyways. Bally hard ta say wot he been up to since we last seen him, likely causing trouble" And he likely doomed himself more.

Zolomon drinks a little tea and takes a deep breath." Leave!" He coughs roughly and drinks more tea." Make...him leave..." Tears go down his face now." please..."

Not a good choice of words. Angela goes to grab Elbio by one of his ears and starts smacking at him with her staff. "DON'T UPSET MY PATIENTS!! I don't CARE whot 'e may or may not 'ave done! Ye will NOT upset them! Apologize at once or I'll physic th'fur off o' you!" Dora cringes and tries to help Zolomon get more comfortable.

Elbio tries to get away and mutters a few words...he looks at Zolomon,"No.."He says, he clearly is not ready to"Not the way he treated me in Halyard..no way...I will just leave the infirmary.We can let him recover and see ot de abbot wants done with him"

Zolomon just lays there with a frown. He stays quiet as his throat hurts.

Elbio manages to pull lose, his ear sore and he storms off....BUT..is he followed?

Angela let's go and starts whacking at Elbio " OUT! GET OUT! And don't ever give me that attitude again!" She is going to go tell Foremole,Matilda and the Cellarhog to give Elbio the worse jobs for a week as chores.

Zolomon watches as Elbio leaves and sighs  as he is tired." I..will leave after I recover."

Dorarose goes to gentle smack Zolomon  on top of the head ." No you won't.Your stay here  I am sure Benar will be fine with you staying. " Angela is puttering around the infirm muttering to herself about Elbio's behavior as she goes back to the tonic she was making .

Zolomon just sighs." Maybe ..I have no clue,  so much has happen past few weeks.." But he is not ready to share, least...all of it right now.

Dorarose strokes his head." I bet, with how worn out you are.But now you can rest. Do you need to talk about anything? Or do you just feel like resting?"

Zolomon frowns." Not..really…" But then he speaks." I saw….he looks so much like..like Xandy, thought he was..at first.But maybe not food..share..this.." He is drifting off to sleep'' Alive..hopefully stays...alive." He closes his eyes." Not...tell Mother K..don't want give...possible false..hope." He is then asleep.

Dorarose feels her heart skip a beat." Oz is alive?" She then notices him falling asleep." I won't tell anybeast. " She whispers. She tucks him in and silently leaves the infirm so he can rest.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer