Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-31 06:16:23 PM

oz

That's One Way To Get Free- Zoltar TP

Who:

Cole- Private in the LP

Zoltar- Leader of the Crimson Shadows

Tiny- Spoof by Velm- Large red evil fox

Spoofs of horde and couple hares

LOG:

Zoltar spoke to the group of tough looking rats and weasels,  all had the Crimson Shadow tattoo now." I am leaving Tiny in charge of you lot ." The group was numbered to 70. All armored and with weapons.

Cole started laughing. "Tiny….ohhhhahahahs...Tiny," He snorts out a laugh." All fear...heee heee..Tiny...hahaha."

Zoltar glared at the hare " I should hang you off a cliff, by your ears."

Cole frowns." That would jolly well hurt,  but seriously wot kind of name is Tiny ? Is he...she..supposed to strike fear in all around.?"

Tiny was a bright red fox, and towered over the hare as he looked down.His fur looked like fire, his eyes a misty deep blueish color with hints of green." MAKE fun of me more.I ..-Dare- you "

Zoltar just shakes his head.He nods." Make sure my villages keep cleaning up, maybe...yes.Your the new Mayor Tiny. I will come check on things as soon as I get procession of my mountain fortress.  It may take a couple weeks,but that's fine. "

Cole gulps and goes silent for now.

Tiny salutes the wildcat as he is left in charge.

Zoltar grins and speaks." March...you too hare." But he has a sort of leash on the hare,like he is a pet.

Cole hmmphs.  " You're bossy but not as bossy as Major Varus was. I hope he haunts you.That be jolly well cool...wait no that be creepy. He probably is like mad ya killed him, I would be..fair warning if ya kill me I WILL come back as a ghost and make ya cry in terror."

Zoltar mutters." Or talk me to death " The hare was getting seriously  annoying.

Cole frowns." My feet hurt and your idea of meals stink, like literally it does, how do vermin stand eatting stuff like that, like good grief, its gross." He takes a breath. " And your so gonna lose, cause evil loses and good wins and all that. I wonder if they miss me, I bet Slaw misses me...he is my twin brother, yeah he would likely  kick ya furry behind, and your knees and step on ya tail...maybe someone should cut your tail off kitty, your tail is too puffy."

Zoltar grumbles and takes a deep breath.

Cole takes time to breath at least, but he talks almost non stop all the way to the mountain. At the camp he hhhhnphs." Call these tents, Sergeant  Terrence be like take it down and put it back up the right way and I be like...oh come on and then he made me do push ups….like ack man."

Zoltar tail wags and puffs out as his ears go back and he growls.

Cole blinks." Thar is that stress again, that not good fer ya...then likely too late for you...hmm maybe that's why Varus looks grey he had stress too...so your just gonna like set here...with...how many is thar here…?"

Zoltar hisses, " 402..as well as me. I also have 12 archers that's separate..get the hares at a distance or maybe even the badger."

Cole chuckles." I heard you tried to kill his Lordship and like failed, and you even had him surrounded,  like your not any good at this are you,  like goodness...I bet they are watching us and like planing  your death but yeah your planing thier death its like..war ya know, why fight anyways..ya could maybe fine your own..castle or caves man...learn ta fish or go get a whole Island..yeah thar was this wolverine and he had like this whole Island but like Ciocan found  it…" And he goes on for another 30 minutes,  is he even breathing?

"ENOUGH!!!!!" The wildcat screams and drags the hare by his ears closer and  slide him across the sand and quickly backs up." Go back..drive the Stripedog and your fellow hares insane….I -Beg - of you."

Cole coughs up sand and groans, he still has a collar around his neck . A Blacksmith is gonna need to figure out how to get it off." Your so rude...like good grief cat." He stands best he can, paws still tied behind his back. He sticks his tongue out at the horde

A couple archers fire at him and Cole quickly gets to the gate, he looks behind him " Ha ha
Losers!" He then yelps as he slams into the door and knocks himself out.

The gates creek open, paws grab ,Cole and get him inside and quickly the gate is shut and re locked!

Zoltar sits down by a campfire he has as he watches, he sighs in relief." Thank the seasons."

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer