Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-01 07:29:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

9 years of MUCKing around :O

Hey, y'all!  Today is the 9th anniversary of my joining the MUCK.  yikes  (Am I still a newbie, or should I be considered an older player now?  Hmm...)

I found the MUCK via a link on the official Redwall website.  I explored around as a guest for a couple months before I finally joined.  My very very first RP was with Zarok as DoraRose.  smile

How did you guys discover the MUCK?  Who was the first person you RPed with?  About when did you join? big_smile

#2 2021-03-01 07:56:24 PM

Mother Krisha

Re: 9 years of MUCKing around :O

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=330

Krisha 1st appeared in this log.

I looked around, talked to some on how to introduce a character and got the idea from Ferro about a monitor easier her as he said his character left his tribe but never said why...so guess we helped one another and I role played with Mossflower Defenders Group:)..Course  Krisha was a LOT differnt back then, it would be a while till she was Badger Mother  and she didn't talk for weeks.

Let's see made her on..May 25th 2017

#3 2021-03-01 08:11:06 PM

oz

December 10, 2010

Oz-Aka Papa Oz(Former Badger Mother)....the Oz now is named after him smile

Off a link, likely was looking for books or something , maybe a muck with talking animals as mucks were around then too...(And I even had a character way back in 1999 or 2000 and no it wasn't Oz. ....anyways.....I loved Redwall and STILL DO.

Let's see first roleplay with Oz I dont think was logged but I remember...he came looking for his adopted son Maxtor, a mouse my son made....and was told he was there by..Novice  Benar( Yes Benar was a novice) And there was Abbot Lormis and a hare named Silver...
Here is like next day and it WAS LOGGED...so Oz had been at the abbey like 1 day at this point...enjoy it's an Old old log and no he was not Badger Mother just yet, that happen like a couple months later.....

https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Oz_finds_Maxtor

This is from the forums before this one,a lot of things was archived  or something but yes this happen ike December 2010 ICLY..Oz was a grumpy hermit tongue

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2021-03-01 08:24:53 PM

Ol'random
Website

Funnily enough I also joined sometime February/March 2012, though i have no clue of the exact date or who I first RP'd with.
While my first character was indeed the same John I use today - he was incredibly different from what he has been for roughly the past seven years.
I mean he was a teenager when I first started and was horribly clichéd - it wasn't until after a year constant RP'ing with cotten300 (who bless them somehow was so patient with my lack of skills) that I actually got passable RP skills and more or less 'rebooted' John as an actually functioning character in 2014 tongue

And now he'd all grown up and has more or less a gruff old man vibe despite being like forty years old at most- he's SEEEEN some things y'know

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#5 2021-03-01 08:38:10 PM

Log-A-Log

It was Elbio....he joined the tenderfoot gang.

I made Log-A-log  later on.(vilfred was his name before he became Log-A-log.  )

Been on here bout...somewhere between  2 to 3 years I think.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#6 2021-03-02 05:18:52 PM

Sinway

My first rp was sometime in 2007 i want to say, and i believe it was early 2008 when Sinway had officially join the abbey order of which i said he left to deal with personal things while i was gone from the muck for many years because i didn't want to just kill him off.

ya it was around February 9th of 10th because i remember completely catching up on the original naruto series and being bored looking for something to do when i had ran across the muck when looking up stuff about redwall.

Last edited by Sinway (2021-03-02 05:22:47 PM)

Sinway Streampike- Brother of Redwall Abbey
Crevan- Good fox kit of Ferravale

#7 2021-03-02 08:52:01 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Maxtor was my 1st character. I found role play in the abbey with Silver, Ross and think couple others December 2010.

Board footer