Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-06 07:04:57 PM

Ol'random
Website

Concerning Koda as an NPC

So I believe we all got he page mail Koda sent the LP saying they had to quit the muck and saying Koda can stay at the mountain as an NPC so I just wanted to make a thread to discuss this.
I was one of the people they said could spoof Koda, though I really don't see why I would - so I'm probably not going to unless asked to/play him during an RP event after someone else had to leave, like I did with the toads a year or so back

Anyway, I was thinking that since he was kinda vague in the role of adjutant I think he should just be elevated to being Quinton's and Ciocan's adjutant which is more or less an assistant/secretary which I'd argue they need XD
Plus maybe update his rank to some sort of commissioned officer for ceremonial purposes as pretty much all adjutants were/are COs
What are you all thinking?

Last edited by Ol'random (2021-01-06 07:05:10 PM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#2 2021-01-06 07:21:40 PM

oz

Re: Concerning Koda as an NPC

He likely should have some sort of high up rank. I know he mentioned being Home Guard as well.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2021-01-06 09:57:20 PM

Log-A-Log

Re: Concerning Koda as an NPC

Maybe like...Lt.  I don't know. I know Elbio will be a Lt. becore he goes off to Redwall in spring. I am thinking Ellibo heads to abbey with like couple privates and looks like Rufus may come along and he sends them back with Velm.....that way no traveling  alone.

Last edited by Log-A-Log (2021-01-06 09:57:54 PM)

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#4 2021-01-07 11:42:34 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer