Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-15 02:26:48 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Because Watermelons (OOC RP)

SCENE: Big Bang Bar and Grille

LOG:
What at first seems to be a puff of smoke that soon turns into a miniature dust storm and at last into a cloud of plain old dirt a ferret appears in the bar. Looking around in what could be construed as a shifty manner the ferret first falls to the floor and rolls around in his dirt to both reclaim some of it and spread the rest around a bit, because sharing. Done with that little bit the ferret quickly heads over to the bar, it's time to get something to drink! something.... good, like a watermelon.

Blisa appears behind the bar!  "HI.  Please clean up your mess.  I appreciate you wanting to share, but none of us want your germs."  She pulls out a watermelon smoothie (which is literally just watermelon fruit that was frozen and crushed and then thawed slightly) and sips it.  "What would you like to drink?"

With a slight air of indignation over the comment to clean up his dirt Sarnith puffs out his chest, raises his right paw and extends his let most digit and proclaims " That my dear mouse is a pristine offering of choice planting material! Germs indeed! " Lowering the the waggling digit the ferret continues " A whole water melon if you please! I'm due for a right stumptuous drink I do believe! "

Blisa glares at the ferret.  "I'm a cat, stupid."  Ignoring the whole 'planting material', thing, she just nods and sets her drink out of his reach.  "One watermelon, coming up."  She pulls out from under the counter.....a midget watermelon, about the size of the ferret's head.  Setting it before him, she picks up her drink again and sips it.

Exactly what the ferret ordered! ignoring the first comment Sarnith says " My thanks dear stoat! " promptly picks up the watermelon with one paw and places it to his ear and taps on it with the other paw. And taps on it some more. And thumps on it. And then does a little dance with his fingers across the melon. Then sets the melon down on the bar and promptly smashes into it with his face, sending the top half of the melon everywhere and pulping the rest into the bottom of the rind, which the ferret nosily starts sucking up.

Blisa watches the ferret with widening eyes.  He's crazy!  Completely, utterly, irrevocably, inarguably insane!!  She then sees his head coming towards the watermelon and hides under the counter with her drink!  Pulling out her phone, she looks up the number of the closes psychiatric ward and calls them.

Crazy? Sarnith isn't crazy! YOU'RE CRAZY! He's not locked in here with you! YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH HIM! Or something like that, the ferret is far too busy making a further mess of the melon rind that his face is buried in to notice the bat making with the phone.

~*END*~

Thanks for reading! x'D

Board footer