Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-26 08:20:46 PM

oz

Take Me and Leave Them Alone- Redwall Log

Krisha sat in her chair looking rather annoyed. This was to be relaxing and the past couple days it had not been very relaxing. Her wrist was bandaged.

Voltar walked right in, not bothering to knock as he spoke "What is this place? Seems it's forge not be used in seasons, the armory is empty of anything, hardly anything here worth being some  good living quarters..though I can work with this, I have servants  now after all."

Krisha glared at him and spoke "The creatures here are not servents and will not be treated as such. I also will not have you or your stupid ferrets doing anything to mess this place up."

Voltar snorts and smirks as he walks closer till he is in front of her, "You value this place hmm? It's a little run down, isn't it? Then again whoever heard of living in a tree...or cave under a tree, it's better to have strong walls like the abbey that's not too far from here, but then that's a fool's mission to try and take that place...I have heard de stories." He smirks "You know what...I am bored." He grins and walks out of the room and down the steps.

Oz is sleeping on a pile of blankets, nearby is Novice Beth keeping an eye on him but she has fallen asleep as well.

Gorvenalus is reading a book and doing his best to ignore the past day, but he is alert as well.

Xander is pacing by the door in the hall, hearing the sound of someone on the steps he goes to see who it is.

Krisha frowns and goes to follow the wildcat to make sure he isn't gonna do anything, she sees it as her job to make sure everyone is safe and no harm comes to anyone.

Zoltar grins as he goes to pick up Oz and chuckles getting out a dagger. He looks down at the mouse maid and smirks as he goes to kick her in the side"Tine to awaken mouseie!"

Beth gasps in pain and is wide awake. She holds her side and scoots away from the wildcat and frowns, fear then shows.

Oz wails loudly as the wildcat holds him, he dislikes the cat a lot!

Gorvenalus quickly enters from where he was reading and eyes widen, "No no...put the young one down"

Xander is right away getting into the room, he freezes when he notices the wildcat has Oz and seems to fight the urge to tackle the wildcat but at the same time, he doesn't want harm to come to his son.

Krisha takes a deep calming breath "Release my son and back away from my friends."

The other novice and two order beast stay where they are in a corner, too worried to go over, it's not been the best day for them.

Zoltar turns to her and just smirks, a snap of his fingers and in walks the 4 ferrets,"I give orders around here Striped dog, not you. And I just decided....you all die. Then this place burns to the ground!"

Oz whimpers and then goes to bite Zoltar's paw.

Gorvenalus looks at the ferrets and then the wildcat, this could end badly.

Xander looks around and finds the try he made scones on and then uses it as some disk he flings towards the wildcat's head.

Krisha starts to back up and then goes to punch the wildcat in the face, hopefully, while he is distracted.

A lot seems to happen in a few seconds, Zoltar's paw is bite as he screams and drops the badger cub, the serving tray hits him in the back of the head and Krisha punch gets him in the face as he tumbles down the steps. This at first causes his ferret friends to bolt but they then stop before that 2 of them go to tackle Xander, the other two Krisha.

Gorvenalus quickly scoops up Oz who clings onto him and gets the two novice and order beasts inside a nearby  room,"Stay in here...I..."He frowns and closes the door and goes to quickly check on Xander and Krisha.

Xander is surprised a little but he was expecting them to attack him, he is tackled only cause his bad leg picks now to go out on him as he tenses up in pain when he hits the floor.A deep growl forms in his throat.

Krisha meanwhile punches one ferret out and seeing Xander fall causes her to be distracted,and the 2nd ferret to pin her against the wall.

Zoltar is peeved as he glares at Krisha and  goes over to her, blade in paw and  smirks" You die first or...."He looks around and looks at the beaver and just laughs "Oh hide and seek..good idea."He smiles coldly at Krisha as he goes to drag her down the stairs "Changed my mind, you get to watch him die first"He nods to the ferret to slit Xander's throat, the ferret nods and gets ready to do just that.

Gorvenalus thinks quickly" No...no there will not be death in this place. Stop this at once. Let them go and you can take me as your slave. You want knowledge of this land...I have it. You want to find places..me"Not that he really would show them anything, he is buying time for the others."Let them go, let them leave and leave this place alone and you have me."

Xander groans, he glares at the ferret and then hearing Gorvenalus he frowns "Gor.....no."

Krisha shakes her head "No...Brother Gorvenalus...the cat can take me, you all stay here and.....just tell others"

Zoltar seems to think on this and shoves Krisha to the side and walks up to Gorvenalus, blade going to his throat and he stops,"Tie his paws behind his back..."He backs up to let a couple of ferrets do just this, he looks at Krisha "By the way...any of you who follows me..."He smiles coldly "I will let you have him back, can't promise in one  piece sadly" He grins "Move out!" The ferrets follow as the wildcat goes to lead Gorvenalus out and chuckles "This place sucks for a base anyways...I can do better..maybe we will see each other again...or not"He chuckles and is gone.

Xander scoots back and tries to stand, only to fall forwards and slams a paw into the floor, luckily no dent...which is surprising.

Gorvenalus seems to accept his fate and frowns. He looks to his friends and then is lead out. His face shows he has faith in his friends that he will see them again, he just isn't sure how or when.

Krisha drops to her knees and starts crying, this is stressful and she doesn't know what to do, how is she gonna tell the abbey this happen.

Xander crawls over to her and  wraps his arms around her and just holds her close "It's ok...we will get him back...we will somehow love." He looks to the others who look worried and a deep breath is taken "We just have to have faith....."

====Later in the evening and by the riverbank===

Patch is walking along and sniffs the air, he shrugs a campfire was not unheard of along the river as beasts camped there and fished there, but as he got closer he suddenly jumped behind and up into a tree, jaw dropping at the sight

A campfire, 4 ferrets, and Brother Gorvenalus tied to a tree, then sees a  rather nasty looking wildcat.

Patch, quiet as he can slip behind the tree where Gorvenalus is and whispers just enough for the beaver to hear him "I will...alert abbey"

The beaver hears Patch and simply speaks quietly " Careful....Patch"

Patch nods and quickly speeds off into the night, the abbey 3/4 a day from here, the rat would likely be there by morning!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-11-26 09:23:28 PM

Log-A-Log

Re: Take Me and Leave Them Alone- Redwall Log

Zoltar has a captive:p

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#3 2020-11-27 10:20:52 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Take Me and Leave Them Alone- Redwall Log

oh, man.....if lilymoore got a hold of zoltar....it would not be a pretty ending.

and good baby ozzy!  the dab taught him well wink

this has become exciting!  such an interesting plot twist yikes

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-11-27 10:21:48 PM)

Board footer