Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-23 05:45:03 PM

oz

Unexpected Guests At Brock Hall

*** The logger was messed up,also Brock Hall is not on logger...told Log-a-Log I would post the log and here it is! ***

Zoltar was getting rather annoyed. He had with him 4 ferrets as he walked threw the woods "We have to find a place and soon and no not some stupid cave"

"Sure boss," says one ferret, "Umm...but what else would we like....use for winter if not a cave"

Zoltar just smirked "I am sure some woodlander will share his home"

Meanwhile, at Brock Hall, Xander was making lunch. Some fish patties with lemon and lime, some salad made of wild greens, blackberries, and some radish. He also was baking blackberry scones. He had got some cider from the cellar, it turned out to be very good indeed.

Two novices and a couple of order beasts were also helping "You're a very good cook Xander"

"Yeah where did ya learn"

Gorvenalus chuckled as he watched from the side and smiled at Oz who was nearby playing with some blocks they brought along for him.

Krisha smiled "Xander is a very good cook, maybe not as good as Friar Lacota....but maybe one day" She smiled at her mate.

"Something smells nice boss, wot is it?"

Zoltar rolled his eyes "If I knew I would tell you, but I don't know."He sniffs the air and makes his way towards...a clearing and looks around and takes note of the large tree and raises an eyebrow.

Xander shrugs "Likely never that good, but who knows...one day maybe. I did help make a couple of things for the feast"

Gorvenalus nods "A good skill to have indeed Xander"

A mouse maid, one of the novice smiles..then frowns as"Oh no the rolls!" Smoke rolled from the oven as she quickly got them out...yeah the rolls were a lost cause as she went to open the back doorway and coughs."Oh..my.."

Krisha blinks and walks over "It's ok Novice Beth... it's a learning thing is all and no harm done...well the roll rack may need...soaked  a while but the oven is fine."

Oz frowns "Yuckie.." He says and backs up a little and climbs onto a chair.

Xander goes to throw away the rolls "Yeah it's fine, we don't need rolls today"

As the door opens that's when Zoltar grins as he walks over "Greetings mouseie, how are we today?" He draws out his blade "Don't scream...and do invite me inside"

Beth looks up and gasps "I..I...just...fine" She gulps and stays quiet. She backs up slowly keeping an eye on the wildcat.

Gorvenalus goes to check on Beth "Novice is all ok?" He sees the wildcat and frowns but clears his throat "Can I..help you, sir?"

Krisha gets lunch finished as he sets the table "We are here another week, I have rather liked relaxing so far."

Xander nods as he limps slightly and goes to get his cane. He glances at the doorway and hmmms "I wonder why Beth and Gorvenalus is still outside for love"

Voltar steps forwards and goes to grab the beaver, he snaps his fingers and the 4 ferrets go to surround Beth as the wildcat goes to slip inside. If successful he will have a blade at the beaver's throat"Knock knock...Oh, don't worry Brother Gorvenalus and Beth are right here. As are me and a few friends."

Gorvenalus is not the fastest beast and before he can recover from shock he has a blade at his throat.

Beth whimpers as she is brought in by two of the ferrets, she is shivering in fear.

Krisha is still in the other room so has yet to see the..newly arrived guest in the den. But she does catch some voice or maybe she is hearing things.."Love who is here?"

Xander blinks and then growls and goes to step forwards but he knows he can't endanger any lives and takes a deep breath "Release him...and leave or face serious reasons why"

Gorvenalus frowns as he stays very still and quiet, he looks at Xander giving him a worried look.

Voltar tilts his head and smirks "Oh?...you going to attack me...."He grins "Oh others are here are they. shouldn't you tell them they have extra guests for the meal?"

Oz is hiding behind a chair and peeks out, he then crawls under the chair to hide.

Xander narrows his eyes and looks ready to throw the wildcat out,"No cause your leaving, your leaving...now"

Krisha frowns as she goes to head to the main room and drops the mug of tea she had when she sees the sight before her, the vermin, and the fact they have Gorvenalus at blade point.

Voltar smirks and quickly goes to pass the beaver to the 2 ferrets who don't have the mouse maid and goes to attack Krisha.

Beth gasps and gulps, this could end badly, though for who is the question.

Gorvenalus tenses up and starts to try and move before the ferrets grab him but were distracted by the fact he wildcat just went to harm the Badger Mother.

Xander has time to swing the cane at  Voltar when he goes past him, he growls now.

Krisha was surprised yes but sidesteps and goes to grab Voltar's arm to flip him over her back and onto the floor. She is not just some pushover maid and it clearly shows!

Voltar feels the cane barely miss his head, a surprised look on his face when he is suddenly on his back and looking up at the badger maid. He then glares and kicks both feet up to kick her backward and away from him. He also flicks one of his many daggers at her!

Gorvenalus frowns deeply as he can only watch, so much for a relaxing day, it's gotten rather stressful now.

Krisha grunts as she is sent backward and into a chair which falls backward with her. The dagger ends up in her shoulder.

Xander's eyes blaze and he is right away going to tackle the wildcat as he has had enough! Forget the let go of warrior ways they just harmed the wrong beast!

The others hear the chaos and start to come in, they gasp and quickly go back into the dining area. Oz is still under chair..or he was till it fell over. He starts to cry now.

Voltar is tackled and his ears go flat as he snarls at the badger. He relaxes only to get a burst of strength to go to flip Xander over so he is the one on his back instead, he raises a paw "One...snap of my fingers...the beaver's throat is slit...so is the mouse maid"

As he speaks a ferret pushes the blade just enough onto Gorvenalus throat to show blood, same with Beth from another ferret. One also aims a crossbow at Krisha, the last one goes to grab Oz by the scruff of his neck, blade in the other paw.

Voltar speaks more "The brat stops wailing forever...and, who was she"He smirks "Love?....dies before she can even stand"

Xander tenses up and snarls. He fights and it almost seems like the wildcat has no chance of getting him on his back.....but he does. He takes a few deep breaths and closes his eyes....a deep breath as he opens his eyes....his eyes normal....almost, as he speaks "Wot do you want...vermin scumbag?"

Gorvenalus frowns as he watches Xander "Xander...please calm, this is not the time to let anger win"

The group of novice der beasts huddle in a corner together and watch in fear of what is happening, what happened to a peaceful two weeks?

Krisha catches her breath and feels the dagger in her shoulder "Wah the....."She sees the crossbow and listens to Xander and Voltar speak.

Voltar chuckles and makes a motion with his paw "Let's get to the main room....what do I want?.. This place, for winter and who knows maybe longer and you and your little group as my servants during the time. We can all be one...happy little group of friends."He grins, he looks at Krisha's shoulder blade, "May need a healer fer that....looks painful."

Its maybe half an hour later and everyone is sitting down to eat, though it's not peaceful. The uninvited guests have , for now, taken over.

Xander sits in a chair, gripping the cane, and grumbles to himself as he seems to figure out what to do.

Gorvenalus walks slowly over and lays a paw on his shoulder "We will be ok, we will figure this out."

Xander speaks " How is Krisha, is she ok?"

Gorvenalus speaks " Shoulder is fine, was dislocated but back in place, she also has a broken wrist...but she is ok, everyone is ok"

Voltar walks in and smirks " So this place is called Brock Hall..heard of it, how nice to have it as a home"

Xander glares at the wildcat and goes to stand," I could easily...RIP your head off."

Gorvenalus frowns "Xander....relax please, we can figure it out with no violence .....not the Redall way."

Voltar just chuckles "Are you the abbot beaver? You sound like one"

Xander snorts and gets in the wildcat's face, he then turns and storms off to check on the others, he almost falls but rebalances himself and disappears down the steps.

Gorvenaalus watches him and looks at the wildcat "I should of let him rip your head off....trust me it likely would not have taken much, give him permission to...let loose some anger" He looks at the wildcat and is deadly serious "I use to be an abbot in a place called Willowbark...I am now Recorder of Redwall Abbey....but that mattes not. I don't have to be responsible for someone's actions."He then follows Xander out of the room.

Voltar snorts "Whatever old fool...ya lost so live with it" He leans back in the chair in the study...he smiles, his study." What a wonderful evening.."

**** STAY TUNED! What Happens next? Will others find out soon and what happens when Matilda comes to check on things in a week's time?.... STAY TUNED!!! ****

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-11-23 07:13:12 PM

Log-A-Log

Re: Unexpected Guests At Brock Hall

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#3 2020-11-23 11:24:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Unexpected Guests At Brock Hall

and this is why krisha is a perfect badger mother.  she can kick butt when she needs to big_smile

zoltar is going to regret this....

Board footer