Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-22 02:15:24 PM

oz

Ambush!- Ferravale LOG

WHO:

Patch- Spy, Owner of Redthorn Tavern, Ale Maker, Annoying

Texo- Arctech of Ferrvale

Tenzin- Fighter in Camp Willow

Silverwing- Messaenger, winged warrior in Mossflower Defender

A cloaked beast!- Spoofed by Oz

LOG:

Patch had been extra careful the past couple of days, maybe jumpy even but he had his reasons. There was a killer out there, he needed to try and find them, only he didn't know how to.

Silverwing watched the rat from her perch on a nearby tree, she was in the area and the idea of having some beast for dinner seemed nice, she usually ate fish, and a few days ago a smaller rat that was robbing some voles. She stayed where she was as to not attract too much attention.

Texo sighs "Is this a good idea? It has been fairly quiet lately you know, maybe they just disliked the one at the tavern and you just had bad timing showing up when you did Patch"

Patch nods "It..it is, is it. I mean I need to clear my name!"

"Clear ya name, why? I say don't clear it and show you are a killer...plus I hate your guts and...well I just hate all of you Patch" Out of the tall grasses comes a tall weasel, with a dagger that matches the one that killed the ferret"See today ya killed the architect of Ferravale!" He goes to stab Texo!

Texo was ready and quickly sidestepped out of the way, it missed his chest and went deep into his empty knapsack at his side, the only thing in the knapsack now was some October ale and some sort of now ruined loaf cheese bread!

Silverwing let's out a high-pitched screech and does to dive at the weasel.

Patch screams and pulls out a short sword he brought with him.

The tall weasel narrows his eyes, or what you can see of them as he is dressed all in grey and has a mask over his mouth and nose and a hooded cloak, hood up, and some sort of hat that is pulled down to just above his eyes. The eagle clipped an ear.

Texo gasped and looks at the torn backpack and gulps "Ok little too close.

Tenzin watched from the path in the woods and tilted his head, he then a rock into a sling and made the rock fly towards the cloaked figure!

Patch frowns as he grabs Texo's arm "Run....RUN!!!!!!"  He had no plans to stick around.

Silverwing speaks "Youa badfur, I  eatum badfurs all up!!!"

The weasel stabs at the eagle and then the stone hits his left eye, he cusses and bolts into the woods on the other side of the path "Your a dead beast Patch, one way or another! My word against yours!"

Texo frowns and backs up slowly, he blinks and nods "Sure...run is good" He goes to follow Patch back to the village, "We can...stay in the Defender's base?"

Silverwing shakes her head, she is fine but a couple of feathers in her wing is messed up "Butta I want to eat him!"

Tenzin steps out and hmmms "I say we make sure they get to this...Defender base?"

Silverwing looks at the otter and simply nods "Follow Silverwing, she knows the way..."It's easy, but she does get a little lost but finds it after a couple of hours, when should of took maybe less than half an hour.

Patch meanwhile makes sure Texo is inside the base and explains to anyone there what happen so they can tell Blisa, he will also let Silverwing and Tenzin in if they want in.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-10-23 07:59:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer