Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-18 06:52:03 PM

oz

Welcome Back Sur-LP LOG

The weather was nice, perhaps a little cold but it was autumn now after all. The sentry saw the ship and soon alerted who needed to be alerted as the ship would be here in the next 20-30 minutes or so. The ship soon came into view it was the Good ship Valor with the hares that had come along, now the hares were once more home at the mountain, the western shores.

Ciocan was at the wheel and with much skill, he slowly got the ship docked onto the shore"Ok get the ramp down."He smiled as he looked over at the mountain "Home" He was glad to be home and it seemed so was the hares with him.   

Zolomon  grinned and helped led some privates off and to the shore "Stand at attention, that's a good show." He waited for any orders he needed to hear.   

Donica was one of the hares waiting outside and went forwards some to give a simple nod, hello, she was sort of quiet today though.   

Koda was asked to make sure all was well with the returning crew and walked slowly over to where the Badger Lord and others were, gave a nod "Sur....welcome home" He would wait on any needed news.   

Elbio blinked as he looked at the mountain, " Wow...its huge and..just wow" He smiled as he was impressed with the sight before him.   

Ciocan smiles at Elbio "She is a great site isn't she, wait till your inside. I can have someone show you around after lunch, I do believe we are in time for lunch, or least we will have lunch even if it's a little late"   

Zolomon nods "Lunch sounds jolly good sur..rasions are not de best when one is almost where they need to be after all"

Donica decides to head on over to the returning group and give a salute"Welcome back, all is well here" Mostly she thinks to herself " Just got some needed supplies from Halyard yesterday afternoon and the gardens and orchards have been tended to"   

Koda nods"Yes, all is true..."He frowns a little, he should mention Keifer but he decides to wait for now as...why ruin the welcome back home."No vermin trouble and not too much in Halyard, it's been rather quiet" Which was also true, it had been quiet in the seaside town.   

Elbio hmmms. " Halyard?" He was curious as to a nearby town he could maybe visit later on.   

Ciocan nods"Good, good"He smiles at Elbio" Halyard is up shore, couple hour walk but do not go alone..even I will follow that rule so my hares do"He glances at Koda and walks closer to him "Why the frown Private, is thar something I need to know? Bad day perhaps?"

Zolomon makes sure anything needed is gotten inside and that hares don't just walk off without Ciocan's ok. He looks at Koda and chuckles "Likely strike training going on my guess, always good to keep that going just in case wot"

Donica says, "We have had training and I have learned a good deal of healing as well"   

Koda sighs "It's..." He lowers his voice so only Ciocan hears "Keifer...is....is dead. Thar was a fight at Halyard...but he wasn't in it, no hares were but the two vermin fighting....well one vermin threw the other vermin into the table where Keifer and a couple others privates were and he took full blow of the ....he was knocked out a minute and had a headache but said he was fine in a few moments and he seemed ok when we got to the mountain....he had a healer class he taught, was at dinner and then went to bed early, but he..."His ears go flat "Didn't wake up...he died in his sleep, it was thought to of been some hidden head injury that was....well worse that he or anyone thought"   

Elbio gets onto the shore and nods, " Course...sur"   

Ciocan frowns at the news "Talk to me more later Koda."He then clears his throat and looks to the others "Everyone inside please"He gives a small smile "The kitchen staff should have some lunch ready for us all, then some much needed relaxing is in order"   

Zolomon motions his group inside, others are following one of the higher up that came along "Ok inside ya lot lunch awaits us..also wash paws and such before lunch"   

Donica heads slowly inside with the others, she will eat lunch quietly as she had missed it earlier as she was doing some studying of her healer lessons, she had a test later today.   

Koda nods "Right sur...maybe a small few words at lunch so the...others know"   

Elbio walks over at about this time and stops " Let others know wot chap?"   

Ciocan clears his throat "A small bit of news at lunch, for now all inside and get ready for lunch, I will let all know then" He looks at Koda "Where was this?" He wants to know, he knows everyone else that's home know or least he hopes so."Also, how is Felicity?"   

Zolomon looks over but he has his job of helping get hares inside so he can wait, even for news on Felicity he can wait as he gets hares inside and watches as others get some of the supplies that were left.   

Elbio hmms, ok he is gonna need to find places inside so for now he waits to go inside.   

Rufus flies over and lands by Ciocan, he perns a wing "Rufus will find fishes and then needa check on nesthome on the crater, then come say Hi ya ya"   

Ciocan smiles at Rufus "Sounds like a fine idea Rufus, I am sure your nest has been watched over and is just fine."He nods to Elbio "I can show you where you can clean up and where the dinning Hall is, your sleep in the private quarters while here Elbio"   

Zolomon is already inside and only comes out to see where the others are, making sure all is inside safe and sound and that a couple of sentries can watch the ship till it's placed...where ever it will be placed to be safe while not in use.

Koda replies "I think she is doing better I do not know, Sargeant Terrence has been with her a lot visiting...the healers can give you a report sur and I can let Quinten know to...have the healers get that report to you ASAP."   

Elbio nods " I expect won't bally well take too long to learn my way around."   

Ciocan says, "I am sure you wil Elbio, now let's get inside there is things I need to do before lunch is served, I will meet everyone back at lunch"

Rufus perns a feather and then soars into the air to first check on his nest and then he goes to grab some fish from the sea   

Koda nods "I can show Elibio around sur, if that's ok and you can check on wot ya needed to check on before lunch" He is guessing read a couple of reports before lunch, or least the more important ones.   

Elbio smiles " Thanks Koda lad, so let's get this tour started...shall we?"   

Ciocan nods"Thank you Koda, yes show Elbio around a little bit, but not too much before lunch as a main tour can be then when there is more time, for now, he can be shown where to clean up before lunch and the dining hall when its lunchtime. Maybe if thar is time the sleeping quarters"   

Koda nods "Right...ok follow me"He heads on inside now and will give a better tour later, after lunch or least by dinner   

Ciocan sighs, he makes sure a couple of hares watch the ship and soon heads inside, he can get some news from Quinten and then get to lunch a little late to let everyone who doesn't know about Keifer.

Last edited by oz (2020-10-18 06:53:46 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer