Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-10 08:52:11 PM

Log-A-Log

Quiet,Intresting Evening-LP /Redwall LOG

WHO:

Elbio-LP Restidial Hare, Private, Archer, and Fighter

Benar-Abbot of Redwall

Krisha-Badger Mother

Ciana- Dibbun Hare

LOG:

Elbio walks to the door and then after a brief moment of deciding, he knocks on the door and waits for a reply.

Benar looks up from checking a scroll he has, he speaks "Elbio...you may enter, it is good to see you. You disappeared for a while there but it seems you returned at a most wonderful time." He smiles "How may I help you?"

Elbio walks over to the desk and nods "Yes sur I, well the Badger Mother was so sad and I thought I could find some info on where the others went and found some info of them traveling down the river. I had planned to return, I did but well...the Flitchaye kind of grabbed me and held me captive and....but I got away, and ran into some hares and woke up to see Lord Ciocan so in a way I found the abbey beasts but, well not the best way I suppose"   

Benar listens as he folds his paws onto his desk."I see..."He frowns "What of the Flichaye? I have heard of them but didn't know they were back in Mossflower"   

Elbio says, "They are not now, they were slain or well most of them. Only 3 got away and the leader is dead."He frowns "They had grabbed a dibbun, Ciana..that wandered off and Matilda had got captive but of course, they were saved."He still seems a little upset giving the report, he has given this already to Major Varus.."There..was a shrew too...sur"   

A voice from the Hallway now sounds "Shrew?" It's Log-a-log as he pokes his head in"Sorry for being curious but a shrew you say was there as well? Whom...I was missing one named Berwin"

Benar nods to Log-a-log and looks back to Elbio"I am glad they were defeated, though I am surprised you are sharing this news with me, though it's good to know."   

Elbio frowns at the name Berwin "He..died s..sur, I am sorry. I came him a decent burial..."He looks back to the Abbot "No it was not the main..reason, this is"He lays down a scroll with the Badger Lord's crest symbol on it, inside its a letter to show how Elbio is to be the new Residential Redwall hare and has the rank of Private for now.   

Log-a-log frowns at this news "Berwin will be missed, truly missed"   

Benar takes the scroll, opens it, and reads it quietly. He lays it aside "Well, you also need my permission to be Residential Hare Private Elibo."He smiles "And you have it, it will be good to have the position filled again and to have communications between us and the mountain again"   

Elbio smiles "Yes sur...I am to make my reports every Autumn, I can travel there and spend the winter and be back here within the first couple weeks of spring, would that be ok sur?"   

Log-a-log excuses himself, he needs to find the rest of the GUOSIM and make a report about Berwin, and he has other chieftain business to tend to also.   

Benar nods "Will you be heading back with Lord Ciocan or staying with us Private Elbio?"   

Elbio waves to Log-a-log and his attention is back to Benar "I...have yet to decide sur. I would of course be back in the spring if I...do. I would like to see the mountain but it can wait till next Autumn as well."   

Benar smiles "You can let me know once you decide"He stands "Now if you will excuse me, I need to chat with Lord Ciocan now about your new role here"He then slips off to do....well Abbot stuff.

Elibo goes to have a snack, then decides against it and just remembers his muffin from earlier.

Ciana is in a corner sitting by herself, in seeing Elbio she frowns and quickly heads to the Great Hall

Krisha was still smiling and giving all the returning dibbuns attention, hugs and even letting them follow her around most of the rime, she still managed to get some time to just herself as she sat down in her chair and started to drink some strawberry cordial.   

Ciana comes rushing into the room and hugs onto Krisha's leg suddenly with a small whimper as she hides her face in the badger's robes. The little dibbun has been hiding and doing her best to avoid most beasts, though seeks out attention when the Badger Mother isn't, well, overrun with the other dibbuns.   

Elbio follows the little hare and sighs, he clears his throat "I have done nothing just been trying to cheer the little lass, seems I have failed"   

Krisha lets Ciana into her lap and hugs her, she looks over at Elbio " It's ok Elbio she...has been through a lot, she isn't the only orphaned here but...."She sighs again"Her father was Jet."   

Ciana snuggles into Krisha's lap, she peers over at the older hare briefly and frowns again, she sniffs "Dada gones...." She doesn't fully understand but she may be starting to understand.   

Elbio frowns as his ears go flat "Ahhh yes..Jet, he was de one..."He stops there, the hare that had all the notes, the sleeping herbs and was found dead outside the gate he had learned some things from Matilda."I..heard wot happen from de Champion. I'm sorry Mother Krisha...I tried to cheer her up, the other dibbuns think I am least somewhat funny...and Ciana here just stays under a table or....in a corner." He pulls out a muffin he nibbles, yeah he shouldn't have it but it was from dinner and this is the other half of it he saved.   

Krisha nods, she glances at Elbio "Things like this take time, more so for a little one like Ciana.."She smooths out the little hare's headfur "Ciana? You want to talk to Elbio? He is gonna be our Residential Redwall hare, he will be staying here"   

Ciana looks at Elbio again and just stares at him, then just frowns"Go..ways....you just gonna go ways like daddy and no comes back..."   

Elbio frowns and sits in a chair beside the two "Well, one day yes but hoping not anytime bally well soon. I can leave the room..ya know go away from de room if ya like little lass, I just...figured me and you, we could like...keep one another company, after Ciocan leaves...all de other hares are heading off as well ya see. I know though how it is ta lose parents, mine disliked me, never wanted ta see me again so I left...joined de patrol and...yeah trust me up and down adventure that has been, one reason will stick around 'ere except for when need to go deliver an update, probably spend de winter thar and come back here come spring"   

Krisha listens as the hare speaks and doesn't force Ciana to reply, she just holds her close, if needed rocks her a little.   

Ciana sniffs, she stares at Elbio and sort of reaches for him, she did stay near him since he joined the group at the river.   

Elbio gently takes her in his arms and smiles "Hey Ciana."He makes sure she feels safe,"So...ya like de abbey?" He is trying to help her relax best he can.   

Krisha smiles as she watches the two but she stays close in case she is needed, a small sip of her drink as she relaxes.   

Ciana says, "It nice....pond is wet and I likes de leaves, but they notta always be colored alla time, they like to be green for long times"   

Elbio blinks, "Oh? That so?" Well least the dibbun is speaking to him again"Maybe leaves just show off this time of year before it's cold and they....well fall for us to get a better look and then in winter trees get ready to make new leaves and start all over again and again and...yeah seasons...spring-summer-autumn-winter"   

Krisha smiles as she finishes her cordial and stands up "It's getting bedtime Ciana"   

Ciana frowns "No bed...wanna stays with Elbio...pleze..."   

Elbio blinks and grins, he looks at the badger "Yeah...not ta worry Mother Krisha. I will make sure she gets to sleep, promise. I know a good story and no scary one I promise."   

Krisha stands as she looks between them and finally nods "Fine then, I need to check on the other dibbuns though so far they are being very well behaved"She chuckles "Likely won't last" She then heads off to tend to dibbun duties.

Ciana waves and yawns, she looks at Elbio "You is nice" She leans against him rubbing her eyes.

Elbio hmmms "Ya sure ya not tried Ciana?"

Ciana shakes her head "No tried..." As she yawns again and, well she is tried as she falls asleep on his lap.

Elbio decides to stay in the chair, for now, he will soon find someone to get Ciana to bed and then let Lord Ciocan know he has spoken to the abbot.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer