Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#276 2020-08-22 08:54:59 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Dibbun Slavers TP

i like the idea of the flitchaye kidnapping matilda!  what a plot twist big_smile  also, squirrelbabe will probably tag along with the rescue party because she's that kind of dibbun tongue she can bite people.  wink

this should be fun, however we do it!!  big_smile

typed on my phone.

#277 2020-08-23 01:38:41 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Keifer is staying at the mountain and of course, Keldorn is heading back to abbey/Mossflower

The champion getting captured would be interesting.

#278 2020-08-23 04:58:39 PM

oz

They now sail onwards to Mossflower/And the Abbey. The ship was decided would get half down the River Moss and the rest of the way they would walk.

So looks like they can have a camp  set up a couple times and one of those times....meet the Flitichaye!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#279 2020-08-23 10:26:09 PM

Ol'random
Website

Sorry I have been absent guys! I've had a bout of altitude sickness since I got home but I'm doing better now. Sorry I missed everything too rip.
Anyway, yeah, Terrence is for sure staying at the mountain, though the decision was probably harder for him than people might think. He knows quite a few people who were buried at Redwall (Ewan, his old squad, his father) and he does want to go to the abbey someday - bit not this time.
Instead, I have the idea of his mother going along to Redwall which will also give a chance for her to bounce off Dorarose and Varus some more (as I think both of you guys have mentioned that you want to see the retried captain interact with those two so this could be the chance XD). The reason for her going is twofold: A; it's been mentioned in RP that she wants to be sent to Mossflower to join/reform the LP group (i forgot the name!) out there so this trip is a good why to 'scout' out the area of sorts (and admittedly OOC'ly to have an excuse as to why i never use her in rp XD) and B; visit the LP memorial at Redwall to pay her respects to the dead there. I also think the dynamic that she'll bring with her will be fun/funny to RP which will be a good break for me from the rather dire Terrence

ALSO, as for what Terrence has been doing since pretty much they left the island is actually very little beyond what he needs to do as a sergeant. He's been rather quiet and has kept to himself - if Bilsa agrees to it, I will also say he has been spending his free time in the infirm to visit Felicity though he also hasn't said much there.
Anyone who's been at Salamandastron recently probably has heard about this if they cared to know tongue
Basically he's in a rather somber and unsettled mood brought on by all that happened and I'm hoping to RP that out at some point if i get the time rip

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#280 2020-08-24 03:02:41 AM

Elmef

How did the DAB event go Dora?

Sorry I was away all weekend it was a family thing I had to do and didn't get free until much too late on Sunday.

#281 2020-08-24 08:43:07 AM

Mother Krisha

Final dates

Flitchaye Thursday 27th

HOME to Redwall- Tuesday, September 8th

Feast at Abbey- Saturday, September 12th

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-08-24 09:07:01 AM)

#282 2020-08-24 09:20:07 AM

KeldornFirepaw

awsome I should be on all those days

#283 2020-08-24 09:38:33 AM

oz

sounds good should be fun

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#284 2020-08-24 10:52:33 AM

Log-A-Log

Sounds good....Log-a-log shall be at the abbey

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#285 2020-08-25 04:55:48 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Terrence:  I think it would be HILARIOUS to have Terrence's mom interacting with D.R.  My mouse won't put up with much haughtiness and hoity-toity attitude.  And Angela's reaction to her should be great, too xD
I agree to having Terrence spending his free time with Felicity.  We need to RP out her getting better....

Dominik: What is Dom doing?  Is he going to RW, or staying in the Mountain?

Elmef: It's okay, RL happens smile  The DAB event went spectacularly!  We wrecked the craft room.  It also helped me IRL because I was just soooo stressed about college and everything.  The RP helped a lot smile  Rufus got paint on him, and Greg got cussed out by Squirrelbabe, so that was amusing xD

Krisha: I can make it, as far as I know, on Saturday the 12th.  I will try really hard to remember to do a pose to shoe the Dibbuns and D.R. coming home so people can spoof the pose in where it goes.  We'll have to see if I can get my dumb homework done in a way that I can come on on a Thursday (I'm not counting on it).  But Saturday the 12th should work out quite well big_smile

Everyone:  Hope to RP soon!! big_smile

#286 2020-08-26 07:57:58 PM

Montamillion

I apologize for my prolonged absence. I am not in a good place right now.

Honestly, right now at this point, I really am not sure when/if I'm able to RP at all. My schedule at work was changed and I am working practically all nights now, which severely limits my ability to be here, especially when everyone else is.

I have also been dealing with major bouts of depression and anxiety, leading to my mood severely dampening during those times I -am- able to connect.

There have been a few times where I was seriously debating simply killing off Monty and Dom and just going away for a long time until I feel I am in the right headspace to connect and RP again. This is still something I think about every now and then, but I'm not sure if that's the course of action to take.

As for Dom/Monty, my assumption is that they are still in their respective areas  (Mountain, Redwall) , doing things in the background until I decide what exactly I'm going to do with them.

I hope you all are doing well, and I do miss RPing with you.

Hope to see you soon.

- Dom/Monty

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

#287 2020-08-26 08:59:34 PM

Mother Krisha

Ok first,
Hope things get better Monty/Dom

#288 2020-08-26 09:07:36 PM

Mother Krisha

Ok,
Now updates for Thursday 27th...The Flitchaye camp is like 1/2 mile from where the camp is the LP has, The Flitchaye have Ciana and Matilda right now so they need to be saved. That's what Thursday is basically taking out about... let's say 3 dozen Flitchaye.

And as for when they return on Tuesday the 8th-This needs to be totally unexpected! A very big surprise in fact to everyone at the abbey! Maybe everyone is inside for dinner when they show up...unexpected..to all!!

And yes the Feast Saturday the  12th...a home returning/victory/early autumn feast!

I hope to be on tomorrow by 3:30 or 4 est.

Again dates are:

Auguest27th-Flitchate

September 8th Tuesday - Heros return Abbey

September 12th Saturday- Feast at Abbey (And gives time to think of an awsome name for season)

#289 2020-08-27 06:11:22 AM

Elmef

Just a heads up everyone
I am going to my in-laws tonight so I am not sure what time I can log on if at all
Will try and make it but family dinner and game night may engulf the evening until very late my end.

#290 2020-08-27 02:45:01 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Dom: It's okay.  I understand how debilitating mental illnesses can be -- believe me, I know.  As someone who has an anxiety disorder and panic attacks, I would like to advise you to not kill them off.  You may very well regret that sorely in the future.  However, letting them idle out while you work on your mental health and other RL things may be a wise decision, and then that way they're still there for if/when you can come back and RP again smile  They can just be in the background doing their normal things smile

Krisha: Thanks for reposting the schedule smile

Elmef: Thanks for the heads up!

Everyone: I won't be able to make it today, either x.x  Hope to RP on Saturday big_smile

#291 2020-08-27 04:42:12 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Maybe you can have otter do some sort of NO pwipe thing for your hare characters Dom...I know some have it as they been on more that the 46 days and are still here...maybe that then?

#292 2020-08-27 10:06:57 PM

oz

Update

The Flitchaye was..beat, heros won the day and now rest a couple days before traveling onwards to Redwall.

I play:

#293 2020-08-29 09:46:31 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  I'm feeling like i might have the beginnings of a panic attack (yes, i have them a lot -- almost every day), but i want you to know that i am still planning on coming on and running Gracie the gosling today since Krisha wants at least 1 rp with her before the heroes arrive with the other Dibbuns.  I'll try to be on by 1 pm central time, but it may be 3 by the time i can make it, depending on my stupid mental illness.  but i thought I'd let you guys know.

#294 2020-08-29 11:21:35 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

yeah, it's gonna be more like 2 or 3 my time.  I'm sorry.  I'm trying.  today is just a really bad, hard day sad

#295 2020-08-31 11:07:04 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

I probably won't be here on September 12th, but I'll try to write up poses for my characters the week before and post them on here.  Just so y'all know.  But I'm planning on being here on September 5th smile

#296 2020-09-07 06:12:00 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I am definitely not gonna be able to come on tomorrow or Saturday.  I have told Oz what my characters would be doing when they arrive at the Abbey, so Oz has permission to do quick spoofs of my characters tomorrow.  LilyMoore and DoraRose will not be going into the Great Hall because they'll be too busy catching up with each other; if Isa thinks her char would most likely stick with Lily and D.R., then she's welcome to say she does, although that would leave her with nothing to RP.  I will try to come up with poses for the feast later this week.

Hope to RP soon! big_smile

EDIT:  Oz can spoof LilyMoore, DoraRose, Squirrelbabe, Gracie, and the ferret Dibbun for like 1 pose each.  Everyone can spoof the horde of happy Dibbuns xD

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-09-07 06:25:58 PM)

#297 2020-09-08 06:01:56 AM

Elmef

Just to be clear today's RP will be happening in Cavern Hole as the abbey will be sitting down for lunch in Cavern Hole not the great hall.

Everyone is encouraged to spoof Dibbuns as long as they are not someones character, so please all feel free to spoof Dibbuns whenever you fancy it.

#298 2020-09-08 11:07:10 AM

Mother Krisha

A couple asked for a time.....so here

For today 2est or maybe 3est....and that's muck tine wise 6 or 7 UTC....hope this helps

#299 2020-09-09 07:09:33 AM

oz

They Are Home!!!!!!!!!

A feast is on 12th this Saturday at the abbey to celebrate!

I play:

#300 2020-09-10 06:17:11 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I won't be here this Saturday, so here's my pose:

The Dibbuns are thrilled to be home, and while they have been exuberantly full of energy, they have all been behaving themselves.  Yes, even Squirrelbabe, which is probably freaking some of the Redwallers out.  But they are here for the feast, and they fully understand that it is for them.  Squirrelbabe sits with LilyMoore, content to just eat and chatter.

DoraRose is not on Dibbun duty since she watched them the entire trip back to the Abbey.  She is just sitting with her family, relaxing and resting, happy to be home.  Emyuil is sitting right next to her, happy to have his sister back home safely.  Zarok and Terfil have joined them, content to not be having to make sure Lily stays safe anymore.  LilyMoore is happy, too, although she would have preferred to not have to be watching Squirrelbabe.  Oh, well.  Angela has made an appearance for a change, and is sitting with her family, grumpy as usual. 

A group arrived from Ferravale that morning, bringing some supplies for the Abbey and a letter from Blisa, congratulating the Abbey on the successful return of the heroes and Dibbuns.  She has wisely stayed in Ferravale, partly because she has a lot of work to do, and partly to respect the Long Patrol and Lord Ciocan.  The Long Patrol has a history of despising vermin, and she doesn't want to intrude on their visit.  Her birds are attending the feast, but they will return home tomorrow morning

The evening goes well, and LilyMoore helps the Dibbuns go to bed when the time comes.  The mouse family retires to the Gatehouse soon after to spend even more time together, just them.  Terfil and Zarok help clean up after the feast before going to bed.  The ferret Dibbun and Squirrelbabe sneak out of the dormitories at around midnight, and they are found in the Gatehouse in the morning.

Oz and Krisha can spoof those.  I'll let them decide who spoofs those poses smile

Hope to RP again soon! big_smile

Board footer