Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-13 05:06:31 AM

Elmef

Misc: IC Stuff: Redwall

Everywhere has a cool stuff going on thread!

So I thought it'd help to make one for the Abbey too so people can post ideas and we can keep track of local events and such as not everyone has time for logs (like me, so bad at reading logs).

So currently the Abbey is sorting itself out after the siege.
The Ferravale guards are still living in the abbey I believe until the Heroes get back

Benar is focused on helping Badger Mother Krisha through her depression and getting things back on track.
Several of the fields where destroyed/disrupted during the recent siege so they are replanting.

Otherwise things are slowly being sorted out.

But feel free to post updates, ideas, things of interest that are happening in the abbey here.

Last edited by Elmef (2020-07-13 05:07:01 AM)

#2 2020-07-13 11:24:15 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Misc: IC Stuff: Redwall

I am glad you made this!  It will certainly be helpful smile  Thanks!

Yes, the FV guards are staying in Redwall until the Heroes get back, as are the FV blackbirds.

Here in a couple weeks I'm going to have Riana my golden eagle show up for a single-RP visit; the reason for her visit is a surprise, but I would like Benar to be able to be there.  Actually, I'd like as many people to be there as possible, partly because I love RPing with all my friends and partly because I think it'd be funny to see everyone's reactions xD  But we can figure out the exact date for it over the next few days I'm on smile

LilyMoore was in a faint for like 4 days because she went into the Bloodwrath.  She woke up on Saturday the 11th.  This would be common IC knowledge because we've always run most of the Abbey NPCs as being annoying gossips.  So while you can't spoof Lily or say she's doing things, you are allowed to have your chars know this and be talking about it smile

Blisa may come visit Redwall at some point in the near future to check on her Ferravalians and to yell at Benar for leaving the Abbey with only like 3 guards tongue

#3 2020-07-13 09:42:52 PM

Mother Krisha

Krisha is back yes

Is she talking much?-NO...she is still avoiding beasts....she will still be in her room a lot as her depression isn't something that will go away over night.

#4 2020-07-13 09:49:56 PM

Mother Krisha

We still need to re desc some rooms: I am not great at desc but can write down basic ideas to place in each room's desc....the rooms being:
Dibbun classroom, Dibbun's Room, Dibbuns girls room, and dibbun boys room.

Another idea I think be nice, what if somehow they redo Krisha's room? Its been cleaned, but might be nice to have new paint, maybe fix the nightstand that has a broken leg on it, some new pretty pillows even...as for making sure she is out of the room a whole day...well we can think of some excess, maybe Benar tells her to stay out of her room for a whole day...does his Benar stuff with enough beasts and her room is ready by bedtime smile.Just an idea that could cheer her some.

#5 2020-07-14 08:55:49 AM

Elmef

I can write room descriptions
I am quite good at room descriptions, if you want to check my desc writing go look at Castle Floret, that is all me

As for Krisha *primes Angela, tosses at Badger Mother*
Master Healer! our Badger is broken, please fix

And I am sure Benar will take getting shouted with his usual aplomb and be very sorry.
And golden eagle sounds interesting.

#6 2020-07-17 07:40:23 AM

Mother Krisha

Ok Rooms to do new desc for as follows:

RW Abbey:Dibbuns room- I know this is the main room the dibbuns hang out in so simple colors, maybe nice new painted lettering to show where boys room and girls room is.....

RW Abbey:Girls Room

RW Abbey: Boys' Room

RW Abbey:Dibbuns Class Room- I was thinking it looks like a classroom....like the letters a-z , numbers 1-100, some shapesand colors show on the wall! desk ect....

I will let Benar do the descs for these rooms when he is able. One thing Mother Krisha will enforce is these rooms are to be kept CLEAN and ORGANIZED....she will make them put things away and in their right places before leaving a room or least before bedtime, gone will be the messy rooms....also a side note, be neat if a dibbun had like their own personal area to keep things in the classrooms!

Ok thats all for those rooms....and if we did a redesc of Krisha's room.....well not sure how we would do her room, but she for sure would need out of her room a day somehow, or possible two days(not sure how that would work though....)

On the Eagle:

A visiting eagle sounds intresting, when will that be?

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-07-17 07:41:11 AM)

#7 2020-07-18 02:19:59 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I will try to figure out a good day for Riana the eagle to visit after this next week. This coming week is finals and I'm also busy because it's my birthday week.  Plus I need to try to figure out a WiFi thing x.x  So I will try to set a date for that when I am more sure about my Internet availability.

#8 2020-07-19 07:43:57 PM

Mother Krisha

An idea and will prove how depressed Mother Krisha is.....

She is gonna stop taking. There was one other time she stopped talking and that lasted 3 seasons, luckily this won't.

She will not say a word.....till Xander, the dibbuns, and her son returns to the abbey. She can write on a notepad, shake her head yes or no and shrug.....thoughts?

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-07-19 07:44:32 PM)

#9 2020-07-23 11:01:11 AM

LeeJ

Adrian's group will stick around for at least a few weeks to make sure no rats come back, then their plan is to eventually leave.

Instead, the rest of the Long Patrol will arrive at the Abbey before Adrian and co. get a chance to leave, so they'll all leave together, except Elbio, who said he's staying behind at Redwall.

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

#10 2020-07-26 06:22:18 AM

Elmef

I'm going to have to throw one of my victory feasts to welcome everyone home >.>
Sorry I Have been offline

Last week was super busy and stressful doing RL but things are calmer now

#11 2020-07-27 02:41:55 PM

Log-A-Log

YA A feast!

Also Log-A-Log will be at the GUOSIM camp for a couple weeks. Got to check on it you know...its still there no worries

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#12 2020-07-27 05:08:30 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I will do my best to have Riana show up at the Abbey tomorrow.  smile  I think it'll be funny, but IDK if it will be to anyone else.  We shall see tongue

#13 2020-07-28 04:12:00 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Okay, I say we postpone the visit by Riana until either Saturday, August 1st, or Saturday, August 15th, whichever everyone can be on for.

#14 2020-07-28 07:28:15 PM

Mother Krisha

August 1st be best since Auguest15th is when the heroes get back to Sala/ Western Shore

As for Krisha not speaking till the heroes get back to Abbey,...maybe Gracie can get her talking again and help her get over her deep depression. Gracie is like  THE ONLY dibbun at the abbey right now and as I was told, it be nice and special if that is who helps Krisha not fall even deeper into depression than she already is.

#15 2020-07-29 07:22:36 AM

oz

I say this Saturday also.I will try and have Gorvenalus on

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#16 2020-07-31 01:14:19 PM

Mother Krisha

I should be on Saturday  I think.

#17 2020-08-01 02:20:49 PM

Ol'random
Website

Hey, I just wanted to let people know I'm not gonna be able to get on tomorrow or today as I'm traveling! (and sorry about being absent last week too rip), and my connection will be dodgy the next couple of weeks so I can't guarantee exactly when I'll be able to get on until after the 17th - I probably can't make on the 16th, either, as I'm traveling (again)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#18 2020-08-01 02:35:10 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#19 2020-08-01 04:39:39 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#20 2020-08-07 08:29:01 AM

Elmef

It is the busiest 2 weeks of my working calendar this week and next week.
So I may be a bit scarce

I will try to drop in when I can

#21 2020-08-13 05:40:54 AM

Mother Krisha

I would like to, if possible, have a role play with Graceie soon.
ICLY I know Graceie is making pictures, one each day, for Krisha and she is supposed to be the one to get her talking again, Log-a-log did get like 3 words from Krisha in a recent role play but that was all and Krisha almost had one of those breakdown and cry things. But I am hoping for a role play with Gracie (That I know Dorarose spoofs her) here soon, and least 1 other one before the heroes and others get back to the abbey.
Krisha has been looking at the pictures which we can say is simple maybe of the orchards, the pond, maybe of Krisha herself and other friends....or what ever happy and simple things Graceie would draw:)

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-08-13 07:01:43 AM)

#22 2020-08-13 07:24:17 AM

oz

Benar could tell Krisha there was someone in the great hall that wanted to speak to her smile I think that could be one surprise thats really special, the first she would miss as that's when they would of knocked on the gates and was lead inside to great hall.As said that role of them getting ba k finally after weeks and weeks...will be totally awesome.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#23 2020-08-15 04:25:26 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I can try to do RPs with Gracie on August 29th and September 5th.  If I can come on on a Thursday, maybe we could do an RP with Gracie and Krisha then, instead smile

#24 2020-08-26 02:32:23 PM

Elmef

Hello all!
In preparation for the dibbuns return I have dusted off my old MUCK description skills and re-written the entire Dibbun wing on the lower floor of the abbey!
Drop by and have a look when you have time and let me know what you think!

#25 2020-08-26 04:19:48 PM

Mother Krisha

I Love it! Even the Badger Mother room is cool!

Board footer