Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-11 09:48:41 PM

oz

Gorax And Mistclaw's Last Chat-Dibbun Slavers TP LOG

Who:

Gorax-Evil Wolverin, slaver and insane beast

Mistclaw-Slaver and vixen

LOG:

Gorax stood on his cliff and looked down, a frown as he seemed to wait on someone.He scanned the waters and let out a growl but for the most part, he was staying calm.   

Mistclaw walks over and stops a few feet away "You...called for me? I was....ya see about to leave with me crew, no need to really stay after all, am I right?"   

Gorax turned and smiled "Yes...leave the island soon, I am ok with that."He walks closer "DId you...know the beasts whom showed up? Did you?" He studies her reaction to his questions.   

Mistclaw shivered some "I..I...welll....I mean no, never seen them before in my life" The hares she spoke true of but she seen a couple of those other beasts and fear showed even if she tried her best to hide it, it slipped out"But you have...one of them and the others ran like cowards, likely won't be back"   

Gorax keeps his eyes on her, "Never?" He hissed and tilted his head "You seem worried, why..if you truly never seen them before in your life."   

Mistclaw shakes her head becoming more on edge,"I...think I will go now, get my crew and head off, I will look into more slaves for you, maybe more from Mossflower or Redwall even.I could..kill beasts for you, yeah maybe the stripedog I seen, what say?"She was hopeful as she tripped over some loose rocks and about fell backward.

Gorax went to grab her collar with lightning fast reflexes and look her right in the eye,"I think you brought them, they followed you when you assured me...none followed, I dislike liers Mistclaw"He goes to head to the cliff slowly"Liers have no place and your lie has caused me stress,I don't need stress and I don't need anyone knowing beasts are around, it may spark hope and that's not welcomed here either."

Mistclaw tenses up and struggles to get loose, "No...no...don't throw me off the cliff...I..I'll...do anything, anything I won't fail you again..I promise, you...you can trust me,not the cliff...noooo!"   

Gorax looks ready to drop her and then pulls her back and looks at her, a small cold smile forms"I won't throw you off the cliff...and I do trust you to keep your promise and not fail me again."   

Mistclaw relaxes "Oh thank you thank you...your see I....I won't fail you."The few that came with her stand a fair distance away and watch to see what is gonna happen to their boss.   

Gorax nods as he looks serious "I trust you will keep your promise"He pats her on the shoulder and sits her down on the ground "I know you won't fail me ever again"He then turns to walk off, his back to her and he faces forwards, paws folded in front of him, one then moves ever so slight, a signal..a cross-bolt comes out of a small window of the nearby watchtower, straight for Mistclaw.

Mistclaw relaxes and stands up, it's cut short as the arrow hits her in the throat, a few gurgling gasps and she falls forwards dead on the ground, her gang of vermin gasp and look at Gorax but none dare try and attack him, they look too scared to.   

Gorax looks at the beasts "You have a choice....2...jion me and live, or don't join me and..join her in death" He looks at his monitors and gives a wait a moment motion and looks at the vermin that once served Mistclaw"Choose wisely."   

They look at one another and quickly bow down to the wolverine, all but a fox who narrows his eyes and charges the wolverine.   

Gorax frowns at the fox "You choose...."....A couple of monitors quickly go to kill the fox "Poorly.."He looks to the others "Come with me...oh and not to worry my pets will be having dinner now."He just walks on inside as if it's a simple day.   

The vermin quickly follow their new boss inside, they might of still chosen poorly but they are alive at least.   

Gorax goes back to his room and sits down,"A stripedog hmmmm, I wonder....I may have to find out"He chuckles a little, then grins as he stands "I know who might know who they are, oh yes...time to check on my new guest" He heads to the cells.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer