Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-05 05:24:49 PM

KeldornFirepaw

The Boat That Was Stolen, Was Stolen Again- LP LOG

WHO:

Keifer- Healer and Private in LP

Weaselface- Evil Weasel spoofed

Craig- Evil Ferret Spoofed

Zolomon- Sargeant, Archer, Runner in LP

Old Pete-Major and Fighter In LP, Retired and now Main Sentry Hare-Spoofed by Zolomon

Also Spoofed- A hare maid that has a young leveret with her

LOG:

Weaselface was at the wheel of the boat they stolen, course it was already stolen from before. They sailed along the shoreline keeping watch,"Ya awake Craig? Tis that mountain place but like no hares outside anywhere"   

Craig spoke "Maybe it is like too hot boss, ya know why be outside when it's blooming well hot huh?"   

Weaselface rolls his eyed"So wot?"He starts to head to the shore and smirks "Maybe we can have some...fun"   

Koda was a hare, and he was outside walking along enjoying a little free time. He also liked to look for interesting shells, he had found a dried up starfish, it was neat and a hermit crab.He had yet to see the vermin coming to the shore.   

Craig pointed "Boss..boss a..a hare lookie, it's a hare boss...what do we do now?"   

Weaselface chuckles as he exits the boat"Easy....a captive what else, just trust me, sides...this place would not want to lose a hare..they lost so many a couple summers a go...they pay big to get him back"He sneers and goes to sneak up behind the hare.   

Koda still is unaware of the vermin, he should be alert but right now he isn't as he sits the hermit crab down and smiles as he watches it "Sorry , didn't know de shell had a beast inside...tis a nice shell though"   

Zolomon was on his way outside when Pete stopped him "Hold up Sargeant...where you too? No one should be out..."He frowns as he hears snoring and walks over to a soon to be poor recruit, a good slap upside the head and the poor hare is awake and staring into the eyes of old Major Pete with a whimper "And then...we all died cause of THIS young whipper snapper...your gonna clean till ya paws ache ye are!"

Craig nods and follows his boss and sneaks up, but also keeps watch as well, quiet and steady as he can be. Waiting for the signal to grab the hare.   

Weaselface grins and then slips behind the young hare, a cutlass if he can at his throat."Hello....boy, do be quiet and you don't die sound fair?"   

Koda gasps as he hears the voice and feels the blade, how could he of not paid attention to his surroundings, it's like the first rule, that and not to go alone, though he wasn't totally alone at first, Private Kent was with him and he got bored and ran ahead of him back to the mountain so maybe Kent is the one to be in trouble then.He stays quiet though.   

Zolomon frowns and looks out and frowns more "Oh no....Umm Major P...need ta ...."Major Pete looks out, "Oh vermin hey...."He walks out with his saber.."But..."Zolomon quickly follows the old hare outside quickly as the major just walks towards the vermin and clears his throat "I say..rude beasts.."   

Craig looks up and blinks "Boss..its two more hares...one has a blade"   

Weaselface looks up as he sees the hares"What is this..."He chuckles "An old..hare? This a joke....oh well least he has help" He sees Zolomon but doesn't seem worried"The boy is my captive, want him back?..pay up some gold..."   

Koda frowns, looking up he relaxes a little when he sees Pete and Zolomon coming, but he is still a bit afraid, he is still a bit on the short side on fighter skills and he isn't gonna risk injury right now or worse..death.   

Criag backs up and looks to Weaselface "Boss....one has a longbow boss....boss?"   

Zolomon grins, "Yep and I can shoot a leaf off a tree at 300 yards...I can show you"

Pete just walks to face the vermin" Ya talk to much vermin..wots ya name by the way or is it just..pest?I have no gold but we can fight, winner keeps the kid"

Koda frowns and looks at the ground, this could end very badly,he has yet to speak as he was told to be quiet and he is taking that seriously.   

Weaselface just laughs..."Fight an old..freaking old hare alright this will be easy"He shoves Koda to the ground and gets out his cutlass"I go first!" No warning here he just charges Pete!   

Criag watches from where he is and replies "I am Criag and he is Weaselface"He nods to his boss, a weasel go figure.He looks at Koda "Yeah you ummm...stay put"   

Zolomon gets an arrow and is ready as he frowns, but before he can say anything Pete is already dodging the attack, he sidesteps and takes a slice at the weasel "Weaselface? Wot.....Uglyfur was already taken? What kind of beast is named Weaselface..thar a Ratface, a Stoatface, how bout a Ferrtface, or Foxface to complete de collection!" Another stab at the weasel.   

Koda sits down and watches, he looks concerned at first and then blinks and gasps in shock he had not known the old Major could still fight so well.   

Weaselface growls, a slice ends up on his leg and arm, he charges the old hare again "Ya dead!"

Craig just watches and smiles "Yeah go boss..kill him boss, cut off his tail"   

Pete just waits till the last moment and mainly just sidesteps and spins around, a deadly slice to the weasel's chest, avoids a stab to the shoulder though it does leave a tear as he narrows his eyes"I just cleaned this uniform! And correction....your dead " A stab to the chest!

Zolomon watches and edges closer to Koda, an arrow now aimed at the other vermin "I would run if I were you lad, or stay, tis fine too wot"   

Koda scoots a little out of the way,he looks ready to run towards the mountain but he decides to not risk getting into the middle of the fight.

Weaselface gets a look of surprise when the blade enters his chest, he was slowed down when the slice to the chest happen, he gurgles up blood and reaches out to the hare to try and grab his uniform collar and then falls over dead at the hare's footpaws.   

Criag loses any bravery he had, if he had any, and bolts as fast as he can.   

Pete moves back, the weasel did grab his collar but then was shoved back, the old hare frowns at the small tear..ok fixable, but the blood on his boots he grumbles at "Now I have ta scrub these boots for hours..."He walks over to Koda "Ya ok Private Koda?"   

Zolomon meanwhile lets the arrow fly at the vermin that ran off and notices the boat and seems surprised "Is that?"   

Koda nods "I am ok s..sur thank you, Private Kent was out 'ere but he said I was taking too long and ran on ahead..s..sorry sur I should of paid better attention to wot was goin' on around me"   

Criag manages to get 310 feet away actually before he stiffens and falls sideways, the arrow in his neck...yep he is one dead vermin.   

Pete chuckles "Well....good aim Sargeant Zolomon..." He looks over at the small boat "Its a boat wot of it....a vermin one."   

Zolomon walks closer and looks at it, he then gasps a little "It use to be Keldorn's boat, he said it's wot the one slavers used to...to get to the western shore along the river, these two must of found it and got it here..."He decides to look inside to make sure no one was inside.   

Inside is blood stains, chains on the walls, old bits of food and other things..true signs of where the dibbuns were kept, and the boat needs serious repairs too...also a lone doll of some sort, made of cornstalk and in the shape of a mouse, maybe meant to look like Martin the Warrior . Also in a corner is...crying, someone is here!   

Koda peeks inside and frowns "This is...a bad boat....someone is still on it ?!"   

Zolomon frowns, he heads to the corner and looks around "Hallo?" He tries to sound....friendly as he can"It's ok we are friends" He picks up the cornsilk mouse doll.

Pete frowns as he looks around,"Private Koda....go on outside me and the Sargeant can handle this" He hmmms"Be careful Sargeant"

The beast is a hare, a very young hare, or what's called a leveret, who is crying, with them is a hare maid who looks...well a closer look shows she is dead or very close to it, and seems she been here with her son the past week.   

Koda frowns as he looks closer" Is she...dead?"He stays by the entry not knowing what to do.   

Pete takes over as he walks closer "Sargeant...take the leveret "He sighs at the hare maid as he studies her wounds.He undoes the chains with the key on the shelf and goes to carry her out and lay her on the sand.   

Zolomon gets the leveret  and follows Pete out,he looks back at the ship as he says "Keldorn wanted this..burned"   

Koda backs up and gets back to the beach, he frowns "So slavers and then...other bad beasts took over someone's boat?"   

Pete  nods "Then burn it, it's been used for evil."He checks the hare maid and frowns.   

The hare maid is barely alive, she groans and focuses on the Major and the hare that has her ..child.."Please...take care of..him...Alif..is his...name, the vermin ...killed my...mate, took me..."   

Koda just stays off to the side and waits for any order given to him.

Zolomon keeps a hold of the leveret as he frowns, a nod"Wot bout....the leveret ?"   

The hare maid's eyes close as she dies from treatment on the boat, Pete mutters something "We take it inside, and yeah you and Koda burn that blasted boat to ashes...."He will bury the hare maid, its the right thing to do and make sure the boat is, well ashes soon enough.

Keifer wanders out to see what is going on "Wot is goin' on... now?"   

Koda frowns "Bad things...." He states quietly and just looks down at his footpaws.

Zolomon nods, he carefully hands the leveret off to Koda and gets a couple of other privates, and torches...and sets the boat on fire, the hares keep an eye on it till, as Old Pete said..it was basically ashes and then went inside to give a report to General Quinten, yep this will be interesting.   

Koda follows them inside after all this, he decides to take the leveret to the infirmary for a checkup before heading off to bed,he was tired and he needed rest, his half day off was a bit...stressful.

Keifer frowns as he stays where he is, he will check over the dibbun and make sure it's , well with someone trustworthy as leverets..are not something he gets along with or knows much about.

#2 2020-07-06 11:31:31 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: The Boat That Was Stolen, Was Stolen Again- LP LOG

This was epic!  I love how Old Pete was snarking off at Weaselface (hilarious name, BTW) during the whole fight xD

And now Julia has another leveret to rope into DAB shenanigans.  Nice! wink

Board footer