Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-25 09:47:45 PM

oz

Checking On The Abbot-Abbey Log

WHO:

Gorvenalus- Recorder of Redwall

Krisha-Badgermother of Redwall

Benar-Abbot of Redwall

LOG:

Krisha has ventured down to the wine cellar and sits on a bench down here, drinking some October ale   

Gorvenalus makes his way down here and sits beside her"So your down here, its fairly late you know and most are in bed, shouldn't you be in bed as well Krisha?"   

Krisha frowns," today was..stressing and...I killed a beast and even though I know it was to save another and then two more charged me and I broke a rake to stop them.. I bet no other badger mother ever....did this before..."She frowns and gets a 2nd mug of October Ale.   

Gorvenalus watches her "Actually...if you remember..Oz did, he killed a crazed marten, she would of killed Benar as well as gotten to the dibbuns had he not and he was badly injured and comatose a good 2-3 weeks, and after that always just borderline conscious...had he not been where he was, the abbot would of died and likely many dibbuns, you protected Benar Krisha. Your not the only badger mother to do so...to protect a beast in the abbey."

Krisha sighs and sips her ale with a frown," The look Benar had, I think he thought I was gonna hurt him till he seen the rats, then he ran and luckly others came to his aid...then others came to my aid as well"   

Gorvenalus keeps an eye on her and listens, "I saw rats get in, not to where though."He pats her on the arm "Your a good beast Krisha, a protector...a friend and no one is gonna think badly of you,from what I heard you saved the abbots life, the others wouldn't of gotten to him in time."   

Krisha nods and sniffs" Is he ok...is Benar ok though? Was he hurt, I..I didn't get a chance to see him or...or talk to him." She is worried.   

Gorvenalus satnds and offers her a paw"Lets go check on him, if he is asleep then we let him rest, if he is awake we can see if he wants to talk...maybe over a mug of tea..and some honey scones"   

Krisha sits down her mug and stands, "Y..yeah sounds like a good idea ...lets go ahead and do that"

Gorvenalus smiles and leads the way to Benar's room. He quietly peeks inside to see if he is alright."Benar?" He asks quietly.   

The Abbot is still awake as he sits up in bed and sighs, "Yes?" He is tried but can't seem to fall asleep.   

Krisha walks into the room and stops beside the bed, "B..benar...." Tears go down her face and then she goes to turn away "Sorry...I shouldn't...bother you"   

Gorvenalus frowns as Krisha starts to leave but doesn't go to stop her, he glances at Benar as if he rather not have company he will head off as well.   

Benar stands and goes to grab Krisha arm before she gets to far "Krisha?...please don't ...sit awhile, something is troubling you." Then he is a bit stressed himself but he can focus on other things, not his own stress right now.

Krisha turns and just goes to gently hug Benar and starts crying. After a while she calms and sniffs " I'm...s..sorry earlier...but the rat was...it was....and even then I thought the other two maybe caught up to you and...."   

Gorvenalus speaks softly "You saved him, as I said...no one else would of gotten to him in time" He decides to slip off and leave the two to talk.He has some writing to do.   

The abbot wraps his arms around Krisha as well and waits till she calms down" You did save me and for that I am grateful and I am fine...stressed but fine...now we both need sleep Krisha. I will be fine and will see you at Breakfast...alright."   

Krisha nods and wipes her eyes "At breakfast..y..yes..sounds good, rest sounds good..too."She looks at the doorway as yes guards are there, a couple otters in fact and one outside by the window too. She steps back and starts to head out and turns back to the abbot "You think the others are alright...Matilda,Dora and,....and Xander?"   

Benar replies "I do not know...but I trust Martin is watching them, as well as us...now" He manages a smile "Rest now....an order from your abbot and...we talk more tomorrow, perhaps talking will calm both are nerves." He walks her to the doorway and nods to the guard, a quick few words and he will make sure a guard can be at Krisha's doorway as well, the windows both face onto the open ground so that part is covered, he then gets back to bed and manages to sleep a few more hours till a little past breakfast, but he will make sure him and the Badger mother have breakfast,even if it's in his room a couple hours late.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer