Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-22 02:10:48 PM

oz

There Was A Fight In The Dinning Hall-LP LOG

**This was fun! ****

Who:

Cole-Private in the LP

Slaw-Private in the LP

Pete- Old Major,Main Sentry for the LP

Oz- Badger Cub

Koda-Private and Assassit to Quinten

A few assorted recruits and Privates

LOG:

Koda is taking a small break for, well looks like it's lunchtime right now and its not as crowded as it usually is, so he is happy for that.   

And Cole and Slaw, the twins and the trouble makers have of course arrived, they have behaved themselves mostly the past few days but today they are arguing of course." Ya de one that tripped me".."Did not".."Bally well did too..."And then there was the slap to an ear and then the rolling onto the floor and crashing into a table.The other few here look over, some frown and some look ready to see who wins this little fist fight.

Koda frowns deeply as he just stays out of the way, he is not involved in this as he frowns "Wot now, I miss something?"   

A hare maid that has been helping out with the dibbuns just frowns and decides to back out of the room, though she did sit down someone who looks over at the fight and whimpers a little. The two privates are clearly grumpy at each other, luckily most have eaten lunch but there is still some pasties and pie left and some sort of mashed vegetables...

Cole hmmphs and throws a pasty at Slaw who throws one back...well least they are not slapping each other now.   

Koda frowns more, he stands "Maybe you two shouldn't be.....doing that, why would you want to fight? Or.."He frowns as pastys are thrown, as the hare maid leaves and no one else is helping he sighs.

Cole and Slaw only seem to of started a food fight with what ever was left at lunch, some of the few hares leave and a couple stay and join in! The only other not fighting besides Koda is the small badger cub who decides since he can crawl going under the table is a good idea, though he does poke at a bit of pie and makes a face.

Koda groans and goes to join the cub under the table, a small smile "Hey little guy...so wot now?"   

Oz blinks and giggles some at the Koda, he looks at the foot fight and whimpers, looking back at Koda as if he can fix it, he can right?

Cole grins and uses a spoon to flip some applesauce at Slaw , as Slaw smashes some last bit of cherry pie in teh face of another hare and chuckles, seems the fist fight is now a food fight with two recruits.

Koda frowns "I don't know wot ta do...and you're to small to make them listen."Least he gets along with dibbuns fairly well, "We stay under the table till they..calm down?"   

Oz makes some sort of blabbleing sounds, he has said one word once, maybe out of luck. now its more "aaaaaaa.....ddddd....a.aa..." And then crying cause he can't do much or make anyone understand him.   

Cole and Slaw and the two recruits are making a right good mess of what use to be some leftover lunch that's now on the floor, the table and chairs and the wall some.   

Koda frowns "No no don't cry...its ok I am sure...ummmm"How to make a dibbun calm down, does it even understand him?   

Oz just whimpers, meanwhile Privates Cole and Slaw have...well the dinning chamber is a right mess and things have calmed a small bit   
Koda hmmms as he gets closer to Oz "Ok so we slip out quietly and....ummm I have no clue"   

Oz just sniffs a little and looks out at the mess and the 4 hares, two of them recruits just sort of catching their breath, the Privates Cole and Slaw sit down too and just now frown" I'm not cleaning this".."Well I surely am not"   

Koda crawls out from under the table and stands, "Your both...ummm all 4?" He knows the recruits were part of the end result "Will need to clean up"   

Cole and Slaw look at one another and back to Koda,Cole smirks "We don't have ta listen to you"...Slaw smirks "Yeah who put him in charge?"

Koda takes a step back and bumps into the table"Well...no one but still, messes need to be cleaned up"

Oz peeks out and looks at the hares but that's about all he does.Meanwhile, the two recruits just look at Cole and Slaw as if they know how and what to do.Cole shrugs "Then go away"

Koda frowns and he looks between them "I..I can report you...and tell someone what happen here"So he goes to do just that, but seems concerned, yeah let's not leave the cub here so he goes to grab him and then go to head out.   

Cole and slaw look at one another and then go to block Koda's way out "Like no way" ..."Yeah....." Oz's reaction is just to cling onto Koda and start to wail loudly.   

Koda frowns, he ohhs as the cub clings onto him then the wailing and the hare flattens his ears to the noise.   

Oz can wail loudly, hey he doesn't talk yet and like maybe knows one word and he has only said it once..sort of. The two recruits look ready to bolt and Cole and Slaw just stare wide eyed and Cole snorts "Make it shut up"   

Koda frowns "I..don't know how I don't know anything bout badger cubs or any other dibbun beasts"   

Cole and Slaw just look to one another, the two recruits have...they gone elsewhere!

Koda frowns again "All I was saying earlier is clean up and....you can do something to help calm the cub down, part way your fault anyways"   

Cole speaks "I not doing anything" Slaw smirks "Me neither....someone else can clean up the mess" Meanwhile Oz had calmed and now wails again, again its loud and Cole and Slaw hold thier ears as one says "Do shut up.."..and it didn't help, it made things worse and louder!

Koda frowns and sits Oz down as he looks at the two Privates "You two are jerks"He says , starting to get annoyed now.   

Oz just sort of crawls back under a nearby table and cries, Cole and Slaw look annoyed and Slaw glares at Koda"Wot ya say?"   

Koda looks at Slaw and seems to not want to fight really , but he gets brave "I said...your being mean, we are supposed to get along and stuff and not have messes and ..."   

Cole does back off, not Slaw he seems annoyed and goes to pick up, if he can, Koda by his shirt collar. Cole frowns "Ummm...Slaw...."   

Koda eeerks as he is picked up and his ears flatten again as he looks at Slaw, great all today has turned out to be a wonderful day...not.Koda is not one to try and kick but he just whimpers a little.   

Slaw looks ready to punch Koda,Cole meanwhile decides to suddenly be responsible and rushes off down a hallway! Oz is still...yeah crying under the table as all this stresses him out.   

Koda frowns "Ummm....we can talk about this...put me down and I can forget I said anything."   

Slaw just rolls his eyes and decides to knock out Koda,"Like ya would stay quiet..."He looks around when he notices Cole disappeared and snorts.   

Koda relaxes...too soon cause then he is knocked out cold and has a bit of a bloody nose...and alone in the room, well almost with looks like just Slaw and some other random Private who has been on the other side of the room. now in a bit of shock at what happen.

Oz wails loudly now, Slaw grumbles "SHUT UP!!" He yells and then suddenly...Old Major Pete is here and grabbing one of Slaw's ears as Cole peeks into the room with a frown.Slaw yowls "Let go lt go let go ya old coot!"   

Koda is..ya on the floor..knocked out cold as a healer goes to check on him, "He will be ok, but have a sore snout couple days...nothing broken"   

Old Pete looks into Slaw's face," We are gonna chat with de General....but first ya cleaning this room ...top ta bottom till its spotless!!!.." He hands him a bucket and very small brush.."With this...and no buts...!" Slaw looks in horror...well he won't be bored today and oh look the 2 recruits were found too, as for Cole....well seems he may of gotten out of some trouble...almost, he gets to go tell Quinten the ...fun he missed in the dinning hall, ears flatten as Cole heads off to find the General...fun....not!

Koda groans a little as his eyes open, yes he is sore and gets help to the infirm to stay the rest of the day.   

Old Pete grins, "Ya have fun...."He then goes to pick up Oz and manages to calm the cub, he then smiles "Ya wanna help me with sentry, let's go young un....I will teach ya how ta be de best ever!" He has some company, not that he is really expecting the cub to really help him but hey, he wants some company and why not a cub!

Last edited by oz (2020-06-22 05:40:20 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer