Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#176 2020-06-21 06:05:20 AM

oz

Re: Dibbun Slavers TP

A storm blowing them somewhat off course be intresting and sound like something a storm could do...and dolphins helping to get back on course be neat!!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#177 2020-06-21 03:22:41 PM

KeldornFirepaw

So seems Tuesday and Thursday next week each has something, but which is which day? Which day for rats at abbey and which for storm at sea? Or maybe just have the one big attack of eats on that 27th that was mentioned...

#178 2020-06-21 05:09:09 PM

Mother Krisha

Ok here is a Timeline: Least for some events for the Ships and Island Role Play

July 7th (maybe 9th)- Mistclaw with the Crimson Tide arrives at Terrmont.

Heros arrive at Terrimont between 18-21 July.

I think the Heros will be at the island a few days before they have that major big attack! Perhaps a small attack before that but the large final battle would be a few days from then....maybe on the 26th July have a final battle(That's a Saturday and Dora is back by then and she has something she was gonna do that causes them to rest and recover a week which makes since to recover a week(Maybe few more days) and then head back to Western Shore!

The Sea Storm:

Either this upcoming Tuesday, June 23nd or Thursday, June 25th...It depends on when the abbey event is Elmef mentioned, so of these two events...so those two days each have an event....one day the Sea Storm hits and our heroes battle nature! And the other day will have a role-play of ...well whatever Elmef planed at the abbey!

So there some dates...as for other dates for other things...

Abbey stuff-Elmef can pick dates

DAB at the MT.- Blisa can choose, think she mentioned maybe June 27th?...

And the dolphin idea I like and if we do it the dolphins can show up a day or two after the storm and help the heroes get back on course smile

So there ya go....dates!!!

#179 2020-06-22 07:19:14 AM

Log-A-Log

OHHHH OHHHH ....Quinten likely is the one that's gonna bust the dibbuns,  so maybe he can be like since ya have so much free time on ya paws then ya can clean this room and he can find them things to do too!

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#180 2020-06-22 10:53:55 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hey, I just wanted to hop on super quick and apologize for if I hurt anyone with that one reply.  I do understand that I really can only do blunt, and that sometimes is hurtful.  I'm sorry; I never meant to hurt anyone.

I plan to start running Matilda more; I spoofed her on Saturday and discovered I'm a little rusty, so I'm planning on running her more to practice smile

But, anyway.  I came on mostly to apologize.  I don't mean to hurt y'all.  I just don't know how to not be blunt about things, especially when I'm passionate about them sad

Will be back on the forums (haven't read anything) and the MUCK, if all goes according to plan, on Saturday (the 27th).  Hope to RP then!

#181 2020-06-22 11:52:08 AM

Mother Krisha

Ok so Sea Storm for our heroes is Thursday 25th June.

That leaves The abbey event Elmef has on Tuesday 23nd June

#182 2020-06-22 03:39:38 PM

KeldornFirepaw

I should be on Thursday, sounds fun

#183 2020-06-23 08:34:51 AM

Elmef

SO RL has struck I can't do today!
I have to go to the hospital, my clinic just re-opened and I can go get my Kidney pills once more and so won't be able to make it online to run tonights attack

Krisha did you want to do the storm today instead for everyone who is on?

#184 2020-06-23 08:37:32 AM

Mother Krisha

Hope all is well Benar and...sure the storm can be today and your abbey stuff on thursday the 25th smile

#185 2020-06-23 11:54:54 AM

Mother Krisha

Storm AT Sea today the 23nd June at 3est smile..Be there!

#186 2020-06-26 09:13:06 AM

Mother Krisha

So there was the storm...I say they are only slightly off course and the dolphins can maybe help our heroes on Saturday? Get back on course and even catch up to the other ship by a couple days time.

Someone asked about seals....Seals I know are around the island they are headed to and trust me these seals are not friends with the slavers but no one knows the seals are there still....well a small few know but those small few hide from the slavers but we can learn more of that later. The  heroes are still like about a week behind the slavers or will be once the dolphins help them .....the timeline is further above on when who gets where and as said its not like the heros will attack right away, they could end up on the other side of the island though and hopefully manage to hide the ship. Someone brought up the idea of attacking at night when the large attack happens, that sounds like a plan, but also as said also a small little battle before the large one.

#187 2020-06-26 09:23:08 AM

oz

Maybe someone can get hurt and the seals find them and help them? And they reuinite with the other heros at the big battle. The seals can fight in thier own way and yes there is a small few who know of the seals....remember the tunnel system? A lot of it is still there and my thoghts are some moles were slaves....why mention slaves? Well Gorax has a habit of throwing slaves down to the rocks when the tide comes in...some die, some are rescued by a sea otter who hides in the tunnels and vows revenge gaist the slavers(He was in a log btw). The rescued slaves could raid ships for supplies, maybe not get a lot but get some things...from the vermin ships that come in to sell slaves, maybe they took some supplies of a ship that crashed once so the vermin wouldnt get it. Now the heros ship they would leave alone but they would warn the heros of the islands dangers and once they knew they were there to fight the slavers....well they would join up as well...now its a very small group of former slaves that wander the tunnels(say 30) and most of them will likely die in the final fight...but there is some, like the sea otter, who fight very well. I have someone who said they would like to play the sea otter and that be cool...they wouldnt be needed just yet but sometime after the dibbun slavers get to the island and before the heros get there.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#188 2020-06-26 11:35:43 AM

oz

oz wrote:

I was thinking and this is for the ABBEY:

Benar is doing this insane..clean EVERYTHING...anyways what if they find some sort of really cool...some sort of item in the attic that's been lost? I have no clue what...ideas?

It just be fun and interesting a wow look at that! Sort of thing.

I just Figured out what it could be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe an old journal of some long dead beast BUT that long-dead beast left it there, inside it talks of the rats and all their ways!!!! The beast never showed it to anyone, he just came to the abbey as some guest in late winter, maybe he was old and stayed a couple of seasons before he died or he died of injuries and the journal was put up and...well forgotten over the many...many seasons?!

I play:

#189 2020-06-26 12:40:34 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Sounds cool, then they can learn a weakness maybe! Lets defeat the rats and get them gone soon. The dibbuns and ones that went off after the slavers need to come back to peace and the only reason beasts are on the walls to see that cloud of dust is...they are returning look the dibbuns! That will be great welcome and a feast and....ya should be cool! They can hear what they missed

#190 2020-06-26 12:59:39 PM

Mother Krisha

I like the idea of that being in a journal, maybe its a small one too as maybe the beast was a captive of them? I Don't know....or they just learned a lot of them and wrote it down so they wouldn't forget.

As for rats gone before the others return...I hope thats the plan, the abbey could have a few weeks rest and then get excited but for a good reason the return of the heroes and anyone tagging along with them smile

Right now Krisha is a bit...shaken up over the past rat attack. She will be ok in a couple days but yeah finding the jornal be nice!

#191 2020-06-26 08:28:34 PM

Mother Krisha

July 25th for the final fight at the island...that's a Saturday and Dora your back that day right?

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-06-26 08:55:44 PM)

#192 2020-06-27 12:16:02 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I will still be gone July 25th.  It's the week after that that I shall return.  We could do the final battle on Tuesday, July 28th.  I am planning on being here then.  However, it might be good to give ourselves a little bit of leeway with that since I am needing to schedule doctor appointments and special times with friends.   However, the week of the 28th should be a good week for me to be able to do the final battle smile

~*~

I like the idea of the journal, Oz big_smile

~*~

I think I can run the Dibbuns' perspective of the storm today.

~*~

The 30th should work just fine for me to run LP DAB stuff -- let's do it then big_smile  Although I will say that I may be coming on at 1 PM Central Time on Tuesdays since I learned that the exercise class I do at the YMCA on Tuesday mornings has started back up.  My classes at the YMCA are the only exercise I can get, so I need to make sure to get to them when I can.  But Tuesday June 30th for LP DAB things is a go!

Y'ALL.  I had THE best idea!!  When our heroes and the Dibbuns get back to Salamandastron, they're gonna need a few days to rest and gather more provisions, right?  WELL, my idea was this:  The Mountain is literally going to have all of the LP DAB and all of the Redwall DAB!  So while they're still at the Mountain, we should have the biggest, messiest, most hilarious DAB event OF ALL TIME!!!  big_smile  It would be hysterical. 

~*~

I'm glad my idea with the dolphins was helpful smile

#193 2020-06-27 02:15:33 PM

Mother Krisha

UPDATED TIMELINE !!

Since both Oz (who will have the main baddy) and Dorarose is away or busy the last couple weeks of July.....this is the timeline.

Dibbuns/Slavers get to Island:  July 2nd..(4th if many isn't on)

Heros and Crew arrive: July 14th-Tuesday
Final Fight at Island=July 18th-Saturday

Now there can be some small battle on 14th still...

And then they rest a week at the island, tend to whatever needed and head back to Western shores....we update a timeline again for when heading back to western shores/ when get to abbey....also maybe if they run into anything on way back and wouldn't have to be a bad thing they run into.

#194 2020-06-27 09:25:39 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I can do the RPs I need to do for my plot twist with Felicity the week of July 27th through August 1st....I just realized I may not be here August 1st.  We'll have to see D:  But anyway.  I can do those RPs a week late.  That's no issue.  I can talk to those who will need to be involved once we get closer to it.  Additionally, if there's a small fight on the 14th, maybe I can move up the beginning of the plot twist a bit and get some RPs for it in early (MAYBE).  We'll have to see.

I say they should run into the dolphins again on the way back big_smile

1)  Krisha fighting is wicked cool and needs to happen again big_smile
2)  It was asked how old Gracie is.  If she were a human, she'd be like 4 years old.  Maybe 5.  Hope this helps!

#195 2020-06-28 10:53:34 AM

KeldornFirepaw

Yes dolphins on the way back home:) And the dolphins can congrats them on the rescue, maybe the Dolphin king wanted to make sure his friend got back safe and had some other dolphins of the pod keep an eye out for his return away from the island and be very happy his friend is safe and others are too.

Last edited by KeldornFirepaw (2020-06-28 10:54:13 AM)

#196 2020-06-28 08:02:36 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Random question...did anyone ever go back and like...burn Keldorn's ship that the slavers used to go up river?

#197 2020-06-28 09:18:58 PM

oz

Zolomon still willing to do that.

I play:

#198 2020-06-29 01:20:23 PM

Elmef

My PC is being fixed
I may not be on until Saturday

#199 2020-06-29 01:28:40 PM

Log-A-Log

When next abbey event? Also when does the plot with the Rats end? Just curious

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#200 2020-06-29 05:20:05 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

DAB stuff in Salamandastron at about 1 or 1:30 ish PM Central Time tomorrow!  Hope to see y'all there big_smile

Board footer