Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-19 06:42:55 PM

Mother Krisha

A calm song In tH Middle Of The Night-Dibbun Slavers LOG

****So it wasn't on logger but I managed to cope and paste it! *****

WHO:

Mistclaw-Leader of the slavers

Ciana- Hare Dibbun (Jet's daughter)

Leigh-GUOSIM healer

Assorted dibbuns from Redwall, Mossflwoer woods, and 5 from an otter holt.

LOG:

Mistclaw soon learned she did not like sea travel too well, the whole tossing and turning, all the swaying caused  sea sickness! It didn't help that the monitors and rats on the ship laughed at her over.She  growled low at them and stormed off to where she slept

Leigh below was fairly use to water travel, but still had not been at sea but she diddibbuns as  handle it fairly well. She sighed as she sat by the wall where she was chained quietly.

Ciana sniffed and rubbed her eyes "I no like this no more...wanna out"

A dibbun otter frowns"We nevers gonna go home and Gran Gran dead..."

Another otter started wailing now, followed by a 3nd otter.

A weasel came below "Shut up ya brats or your get no food or water later on" He scaned the dibbuns as some whimpers or tried to hide behid older  dibbuns, he finally went up stairs.

A lot of the Redwall dibbuns was asleep except for a squirrel maid and a couple mice "We wants mother Krisha...why  de bad beasts taken' us aways....."

Leigh looks over and frowns, she then speaks "Our friends will find us, I know they will"

All the dibbuns that were awake looked over at the shrew and one sniffed, "Promises?"

In the back a vole that was on the ship a while snorted "Ya know where we goin' right...I heard em before they killed my pop...ta someone called Gorax, he sounds bad and mean"He was an older dibbun, almost an age he could be a novice at the abbey.

Ciana cried softly "What's a Gor..Gi.....waaaaaaa" She sniffed and shaked with fear.

A couple otter dibbuns frowned " Ther issa beast that fur fell offs, theys got us and killa all our moms and dads" It was true, the old sea otter the 5 called Grangran died and was throw over board a few hours ago.

Leigh frowns again, she had to keep thier sprites up, and her own "Who wants to hear a GUOSIM  song to help you sleep,  you all need your sleep." She offered a smile.

The dibbuns looked over at her and a couple had started to drift off, some  just looked over at her curious of the song.

Ciana got as close as she could, "Sing song....pleaze...sing song"

Leigh smiled as she sang, soft...her voice was sweat sounding and a calming tone in all the chaos of the past few weeks...

“When the warm sun sinks gently from out of the sky,
hear the tired old breeze sigh a yawn,
and the bees cease a-humming, now dark night is
coming,to blanket the earth until dawn.

“Then the logboat of dreams drifts away o’er the
streams,as we sail on it, baby and me,
past meadow and vale, without paddle or sail,
we both slumber on down to the sea.
“Where birds circle silently, winging on high,
deep waters run silent and calm,
’neath the soft gentle bloom of a honeydew moon,
with no wind or wave to cause harm.

“Then the logboat of dreams will grant wishes it
seems,all a little one’s heart could require
’til rainbow-hued dawn turns to fresh summer morn,
and a world full of hope and desire.”

This seemed to work and the dibbuns were soon falling asleep around her, it would be another 4-5 hours till light and likely a couple more before they got some sort of meal.

Ciana yawned and snuggled beside the shrew maid and was soon asleep.

The otters aslo went to sleep, even the vole that earlier complained.

Leigh was last to sleep, she had made it her mission to keep thier hopes alive, and her own hope alive. She let her eyes close, she needed rest as well.

Board footer