Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#101 2020-06-03 01:58:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Dibbun Slavers TP

I think someone asked for a list of chars going to Terramort, so I'm gonna post a list of mine.

Heroes:
DoraRose
Felicity*

Slaves:
Squirrelbabe
All my unnamed but still particular-to-me NPCs (like the ferret and the leveret who eats books)
All the RW Dibbuns, sans Gracie, of course (the spoofing of which is shared with everyone else involved in this TP)

*Felicity will go if Dominik ICly goes.  If he doesn't, then she will most likely stay home.  I figure that, since she's sort of at least partially responsible for him, they would want her to help make sure he doesn't turn into Erg again O.o  However, if Ciocan says she needs to come and Dom needs to stay in Salamandastron, then she'll go.  Of course!

~*~

Our heroes don't yet know that the slaves are being taken to Terramort, and the slavers probably don't know the name of the island.  But we can OOCly geek out about it, like I have been this entire time!  For the curious (and nerdy like myself): https://redwall.fandom.com/wiki/Terramort_Isle

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-06-03 02:00:14 PM)

#102 2020-06-03 03:06:03 PM

Willow

Gregorian would like to be involved amongst the Long Patrols hares when they join the plot.

#103 2020-06-03 09:42:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Y'ALL.

I just had an idea, and I can't stop laughing about it.

I thought, hey, while most of the adult player chars from Salamandastron on are their way to Terramort, we should have the LP DAB get up to some shenanigans!  That will give us some actiony RPs to do while everyone is sailing on the ship doing, um, sailing things (since sea monsters aren't a thing ICly...bummer), they'd be funny, and I HAVEN'T RUN JULIA BEING A DABer IN FOREVER. 

I think this is something we should do at least once while the Badger Lord is away.  IT WOULD BE FUNNY.

#104 2020-06-04 01:51:15 PM

Mother Krisha

https://redwall.fandom.com/wiki/Fort_Bladegirt

Fort Bladegrit is on the island...yes the inside got gutted but that was MANY SEASONS AGO.....plenty of time to get a wall...rebuilt inside, am I right?

And there is tunnels under the island I believe, and a cove so that should be interesting.

#105 2020-06-04 02:09:21 PM

oz

Well,

Yes Gorax-A wolverin(I will spoof him using Scioto) Wolverins were a villain a couple times in the books..course Gorax is scary, smart and duhhhh evil

Gorax has been here around 8 seasons or so slowly fixing it up...think over the many seasons others may of built onto it...and some reason failed. My idea was some seals lived there for a while, till Gorax enslaved and killed them. Now maybe a couple seals around still but most were killed and used for dinner smile. There is the caves and tunnels yes but I am gonna say Gorax knows very little of them.,,The cove is watched, and a wall around the fort now, though  there is a weak side of the wall. Gorax also has some monitors and other vermin,

Gorax has slaves, some young and others not so young..some in between...otters,mice, some hares, hamsters, voles, a small few squirrels...woodlanders basically.

The island is like 3 to 4 weeks from the Western Shore....

This should be interesting once the good guys get to the island smile.....the bad guys should have like a week head start of course..of course could be a bit longer headstart if say a sea storm slowed the good guys by like 2-3 days.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#106 2020-06-04 04:09:01 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

So....life is really complicated for me again this week.  Do you guys think we could do the fight at the empty boat on the 9th?  I have discovered that I may not be able to make it on the 8th after all.  I understand we moved stuff to the 8th for me, and I am really sorry.  A new thing has come up that I wasn't expecting and can not control, so I may not be able to make it on the 8th, after all.  I don't really need to be on for them seeing the ship sail away (right?), so I can make up a pose or 3 for what D.R. is doing in the background for that by looking at the radio and messaging the poses to someone while I'm working (my afternoon and evening have suddenly become filled with RL stuff).  And then have the fight on the 9th.  This way, we could also start the fight RP earlier in the day and our British friends won't have to stay up so late to finish it, and I can stab things so I don't lash out at people (at least not as much). 

Again, I am terribly sorry.  I know things were moved to the 8th for me.  Life has changed with not very much warning sad

ETA: I may possibly be able to be on on Sunday again this weekend, but it's too early to tell for sure.  So would that be an option, too?  I'm also planning on being here this Saturday, so if we need to do the RP from the 8th then, I am 100% okay with that smile

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-06-04 04:12:46 PM)

#107 2020-06-04 04:13:42 PM

oz

Its 9th sails away....hmmms empty boat fight can be quick as I know mistclaw is seen by Xander during the boat fight...some things happen do..yeah both could well be 9th.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#108 2020-06-04 04:18:46 PM

Mother Krisha

Ummm....hmmmms...lets see..

Mistclaw flees and gets on the boat, trust me the good guys will have other things to deal with but Mistclaw can wave as they sail off tongue

She icly moves the dibbuns on Sunday...so maybe the one fight on Sunday 7th.

Kurgan is to show up and help Mistclaw....that's when she escapes and the good guys can ...chat nicely with Kurgan?..well not really they likely will want to stab him, like a lot!

Either way should be fun role play

#109 2020-06-04 05:37:16 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I can try to get on at like noon or 1 Central Time on the 9th.  Because of my stupid anxiety and my school and work stuff, I may not be able to come on before that.  I can make no guarantees about the 7th. sad

#110 2020-06-04 06:07:47 PM

Mother Krisha

Ok...

Well the empty boat fight could still happen on 9th...(or 7th/8th...when ever enough on)...

The 9th is still gonna be the look Mistclaw got away but let's fight kurgan and save a life...or lives maybe even and they get to the MT on 11th...so...ya

Also the idea that some chase after Mistclaw and others stay where kurgan is be good...all Mistclaw is to do is run away and barely escape on her  ship (Gorax's ship The Crimsom Tide) It sails away while Mistclaw just laughs so who ever follows her can go back to report to the others

#111 2020-06-04 06:47:03 PM

Log-A-Log

Debates on making another alt for the Tp

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#112 2020-06-04 08:56:56 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I could have D.R. chase after Mistclaw, figuring Xander can take care of himself (plus, D.R. feels very much like a mom to the RWA Dibbuns, so they're more her focus; Oz will have a couple other people trying to save him, so she'll go after the bigger group).

So we'll see when everyone can be on for what.  Works for me smile

I'm sorry this is so short notice and sudden; it was for me IRL, too sad

#113 2020-06-05 10:22:37 AM

Mother Krisha

Yes all can be figured out:)

Maybe the dibbuns can even get to see the heroes as they sail away? Course the dibbuns would be chained up below deck but maybe a small window they see them....so a spark of hope is found?

IDK....where they abandon Keldorns boat could be like half a day from the shore, Xander can still follow Mistclaw to where they will end up fighting and be interrupted by Keldorn.

Looks like people are on Tuesday the 9th, which is the main day....as for 11th its basically a they get to Salamandstron and tend to injuries, get needed rest and good food and maybe a quick meeting for those able to go to the meeting.

#114 2020-06-05 10:27:42 AM

Mother Krisha

As for the Abbey:

Mother Krisha is just keeping beasts focus on cleaning and stuff like that, she is sill also working on the dibbun class room, play/main room, and girls and boys dorm rooms.

I like the idea of a lot of cleaning and sorting is going on in abbey ICLY. Gives some role play to do, as well as normal chores to do. The abbey will look great when everyone gets back smile

I also think the Dibbuns class room, that main room, boys and girls dibbun dorms need new desc as Mother Krisha is gonna make sure its no longer cluttered when the dibbuns get back, it will stay clean and tidy as that will be a rule...before bed these rooms are  clean and clutter free!

#115 2020-06-05 01:08:50 PM

oz

8TH (Or maybe 9th too) - Heroes find 12 streamrats,2 foxes and a weasel guarding  Keldorns boat...only they don't find out its empty till the fight off the vermin enough to look below deck to see they were tricked!

9th the heros get to the shores and get to watch Mistclaw sail away and then the heroes need to head to Sala (for a couple reasons)

Thursday 11th: Arrive at Salamandastron

Thursday 18th: They finally set sail after Mistclaw: Matilda and Ciocan both leading the way via dreams/visions etc.

This is what Elmef posted for a timeline for now

A timeline for later events will be posted sometime after this, like when Mistclaw arrives at island, when the good guys arrive at island...any possible storm idea happens...ect.

I am sure when can find some role plays ideas for those on either ship

Crimson Tide= Mistclaw's ship

So we need a name for the ship Ciocan and them will use smile Cause...in the books all ships had names smile

As for role play ideas for either ship:

Storm
Sick Sickness for those not use to sea travel
Bored of fish?
Looking for land later on
Just the whole we at sea...so much water!

And those at Mt. need something too:

One idea Dora has was DAB cause issue at least once
normal training ect
Dibbun Oz will be there so that should be interesting!

Thats all have for now

I play:

#116 2020-06-06 12:21:42 PM

Mother Krisha

A slight change, cause a LOT is to happen 8th/9th.....

They could find empty boat today Saturday 6th maybe? Fight the vermin and a couple gets away....the of course find out the boat is empty of anyone! And go track Mistclaw....who was there briefly.

Also there will be a missing Hero....duhh dunnn duhnnn....

(We can say ICLY it happen on 9th early..)

Then 9th have the planned epicness of fight! Someone will get to fight Kurgan, others chase....but lose Mistclaw as she just barely gets to her new ship and sails off! Basically she will jump on a rope ladder and demand they raise ankor and freaking get out of there now! They head off and are out of reach of the heroes..ha ha ..so whom ever chased her has to go report to those that were ...chatting?/ fighting kurgan and from there they head to Sala....and still arrive at Sala on 11th(And not everyone needs to be on for arrival if cant be...)

#117 2020-06-06 12:57:15 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I am okay doing part of the stuff that ICly happens on the 9th today if enough people are on smile

HAHAHAHA!  I remembered that D.R. can not STAND the flavour of seafood.  Or fish.  (I double checked in these logs:
https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Randomness_ … adors_Log)
https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/That_was_an … adors_log)
https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/%22Waitwhat … adors_Log) tongue )
So, yeah.  She's going to be miserable during this trip....

I would ask Benar's player if he is able to change room descs in Redwall.  If he can't, then I would suggest emailing Otter and asking.  Didn't we change the descs in the Library after Zinnia did her thing?

I won't be able to be on on the 11th, but I will figure out poses for my char(s) for someone to spoof into the RP smile

If they can get to the window, I'd be cool with the Dibbuns seeing the heroes.  I'm sure they'd hear their voices, too -- D.R. is NOT going to be quiet in this RP, I can tell you!

#118 2020-06-06 05:08:41 PM

Elmef

I have completely lost track what is going on now
I received some page mails about the catching up to Keldorn's boat having happened and now Donica has been kidnapped?
Are we getting her back when Xander is shot?

So everything that is meant to happen on the 8th with us arriving and finding Keldorn's boat has now happened?
So nothing will be happening on the 8th now and we move straight to the 9th and the events of Mistclaw escaping?

Sorry RL attacked Dora, it happens sometimes.

#119 2020-06-06 05:28:01 PM

Mother Krisha

Sorry a couple wasnt gonna be on Monday......ok lets update

9th

Mistclaw has a brief fight with xander and only will escape cause Kurgan shows up and yep shots Xander

Badger down!!!!

Then Matilda gets to finish off Kurgan while Mistclaw escape to her boat...barely managing to sail off!

#120 2020-06-06 05:31:19 PM

oz

Oz is saved from kurgan on 9th as well

And I know they head off to MT. to get help and save Xander's life...and I do know Donica is saved too yeah...cause she is supposed to help keep Xander alive till they get to Mt.

I play:

#121 2020-06-06 05:40:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

And D.R. will be too busy failing at catching Mistclaw to notice that Xander and Matilda are kind of in a pickle.

A number of us weren't going to be able to make it on the 8th (myself included), so we did the RP for that day early.  As far as I know, everything for the 9th and 11th are still a go smile

#122 2020-06-06 05:41:23 PM

Mother Krisha

Yes Mistclaw will sort of drop her when she has a brief fight and is not gonna brother getting a captive back .....once kurgan saves her behind she is gonna get outta there fast! She is not stupid to stick around....the ship still sails off to the island......If helps feel better I can leave a couple lone vermin behind for others to stab smile

Yes 9th- fights ect

11th heroes get to MT.  to save Xander from Death!, Others can rest and get good food.:) Will a meeting be on 11th or is that later, guessing Ciocan will call a meeting to discuss what is happening and what happen

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-06-06 06:16:42 PM)

#123 2020-06-08 10:31:33 AM

Elmef

Ok thanks for the update!
I should give someone a means to contact me

Caleb knows how to reach me on Discord
Ok, I will be on, on the 9th, I need to rest my shoulder this evening I have wrenched all the muscles

I should pick another date for the next incident at Redwall too
Maybe the 16th?

#124 2020-06-08 10:42:06 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

You do have the option to email you through the forums open, Elmef, so that's always an option. 

I'm not on Discord, but I am a My Little Pony fangirl, so there's that.

BRO.  Yes, rest your shoulder.  Joint injuries are literally the worst (they are also my life, but that's another issue).  I guess maybe it was a good thing that we already did what was planned for today; gives you time to rest and get a little better without feeling pressured to come on smile

I think the 16th will work for me smile  I also have an idea I need to run by you, Elmef.  It would be a fun RP for us to do.  I'll try to tell you about it tomorrow on the MUCK smile

#125 2020-06-08 10:42:29 AM

Log-A-Log

16th is cool....let me guess rats Round 2?

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer