Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-03 11:43:00 AM

Mother Krisha

Plans Set In Motion-Dibbun Slavers LOG(Happens ICLY 6-7-20)

Who:

Mistclaw-Leader of a Slaver Group

Kurgan-Former 2nd in Command...still Assassin, Poisoner, evil one

Oz- Badger Dibbun

Leigh-GUOSIM healer, Righ now a slave

LOG:

**** THIS ICLY TAKES PLACE 6-7-20 *****

Mistclaw was getting edgy, they were so close to the sea now and she had plans to carry out and quickly as she looked at a weasel"Get the sails going, we need to move faster". A stoat nods at her and she speaks " Feed the brats...and someone find Kurgan"She was in a bad mood right now as they were slowed down and she hated it.   

Kurgan appeared beside her "You called" He smirks as he looks at her. "Not like one can go far on this boat and you can only go as fast as the river,but the sea is but a day away now I think and hopefully some of the stream rats killed off the woodlanders"   

Oz yawns as he is awake.He looks around and makes his babbling cooing noises,he has yet to talk but perhaps soon.   

Mistclaw glares as she rolls her eyes, she looks at the badger cub and her ears flatten"That cub is gonna be the death of us all, but least he has been quieter"She folds her arms over her chest "We need to talk, you killed one of those Redwall Dibbuns...why, that loses me coin,one less slave...less coin."

Kurgan narrows his eyes but is oddly calm"The dibbun injured me, some of them jumped me and in my thoughts should all die, but hey one less dibbun...more room on the ship"He chuckles "What's it matter, those brats will likely not be surviving long anyways. I have gotten dibbuns as slaves for Gorax also you know, me and my crew took over a tribe of hamster...took the small ones captive, killed half the adults and their chief and took the ones left as slaves too. And ya know what? 1/3 of them died out on sea or within a week of being on the island.Gorax plans to maybe even go to the northern coastlands...hee up shore a ways from that mountain,wouldn't that be something in a few seasons...a slave port close ta where their hero Martin the warrior lived"   

Mistclaw hmmphs "I know of how Gorax works, and his henchmen too..He likes to hire monitors at times to get slaves,a couple of monitors are in charge of The Crimson Tide, one of his ships.its the one we meet at the slaver dock here soon, also we need a way to move the brats easily and quickly.I plan to use sleeping herbs in the food..its colorless, orderless and tasteless they won't know..they get tired and nap,and wake in Gorax ship.   

Kurgan grins "Sounds fun...but thar is one dibbun thats not yours..."He points to the badger cub"He is MINE"   

Oz whimpers a little at the higher volume of Kurgans voice,he has some slight freedom right now in a closed off area to practice crawling and all other vermin stay clear of him as they were theaten to not go near the cub.

Mistclaw says, "I am still angry about the dead dibbun and you had it throw overboard...what if those..woodlanders find it.They all likely arent dead, if any are."

Kurgan shrugs as a magpie comes flying over.The bird speaks "Rats all...deaddead...beasties still come taget ya..come soon" It says as it waits on a reply.   

The badger cub yawns and decides a nap is best.   

Mistclaw growls low as he tail puffs out even more "See...why do I have to put up with this...why ..I should throw YOU over board Kurgan and be rid of ya!"

Kurgan chuckles coldly"And you would get...where my dear?"Huh...you need me I think" He answers a ealier question"What of the 2nd half of the streamrats...they are still around, though maybe they will die too,they seem weak.An idea to slow the woodlanders was to have those rats we befriended...guard the ship here, of emptyness..the rats have small brains we don't have to tell them its empty, they can learn that themselves"   

Mistclaw says, "That is the plan, a short ways up is where the river meets the sea,we are almost there in fact.I need to chat with the rats, pick a couple from here"Yes ones she dislikes and thinks of as lazy,what they dont know wont hurt her...just them after all and the less traveling together,the better. "I need a wagon too, know how to get one of those Kurgan?"

Oz just...sleeps, he's a baby dibbun so he doesn't do too much just yet.Yet anyways.   

Kurgan says, "I can get a wagon my dear,dont worry ."He smiles coldly "Your not the only one who plans ahead.I had my magpie send for one from Halyard,with directions to stay along the water,it helps the tracks be washed away you see."

Mistclaw snorts. but nods "Good,lets hope we can have it soon"She looks at him"But I am still...unsure of you, I can't have you killing any more dibbuns"   

Kurgan stands "Oh...then how do you keep them in line then? Who cares if one or even others die.Less for the wagon" He grins as they are coming to a stop "Shall I see if your wagon is around?"   

Leigh is half asleep but is tring to listen to the slavers above best she can, but its hard to hear..too many sounds.   

Mistclaw growls as she starts to draw her blade,She glances at the shore where some stream rats wait and glare at Kurgan.

Kurgan smirks"Drawing that would be unwise my dear"He helps to get the boat to shore and walks over to meet the rat, his magpie points to a wagon as he grins ."Supplies"He says quietly, yeah right supplies are in it, nothing is in it...yet.   

Mistclaw snorts and goes over to the rats I need you all back here by nightfall" She eyes the wagon and looks at Kurgan,still peeved off and its very clear."We talk now"   

Kurgan grins, the rat leader nods..he had slipped off during the other fight and survived,"We ssshall return and guard the captives till told overwise"They walk off to prepare, hmmms maybe they do have small brians as Kurgan watches them and chuckles.He looks at the vixen"Talk of what?"   

Mistclaw narrows her eyes "Leave...your fired, I no long need you .I will pick a new 2nd in command"She storms onto the boat and goes to grab the shrew,not giving her time to likely respond."Take this and that cub with you!"   

Leigh gasps and struggles "Where are you taking me! Let go of me!" She pales when she sees Kurgan but takes a big breath"What do you want?"She stays calm,she will not show fear,she will not be weak.   

Oz wakes up to see the shrew and giggles, coos and crawls over to where the blockoff is and peers out, coing sounds and reaching is seen.

Kurgan smirks as he bows to Mistclaw and goes to pick up Oz, he looks at shrew Leigh "What do I want?...hmmms you raosted over a fire...but I think I will let Mistclaw keep you,sides the cub doesnt need a friendly face if he is gonna grow up to be my..weapon" His voice is cold, his voice could put fear in anyone right now.He smirks at Mistclaw"Your gonna find out you need me...just wait and see and..who knows maybe I will help you,or maybe I will not"He wants Mistclaw dead yes but he also wants to, for his own reasons ...he wants Mistclaw to escape to her island, if she is away he can be his own boss...yes start his own group again like he had a season or so ago.

Mistclaw narrows her eyes still and watches him closely "Need you? For what?"Her tail wags back and forth, she looks at the shrew and growls low, back to Kurgan"Fine..she can make up for the dibbun you murdered, maybe a GUOSIM will get me even more coin,and a healer at that...your loseing a healer!"   

Leigh frowns "He..." She looks at Mistclaw "You cant let him take Oz, please...you..you can't"   

Oz reaches and cries a little in Kurgan's arms, what is going on He is not likeing all the tension in the air right now.   

Kurgan narrows his eyes as well,then smirks "I may stick around till your off on your...fun voyard off ta sea, who needs Gorax....I can be my own slave master,I will have a powerful assassin at my side, a badger! I shall shall triain him to kill,hunt and enslave..he will call me father and I shall call him son."He rocks the cub "there there Oz...yes and you shall keep the name"He grins "Who knows I get powerful enough we can take over your old home...think of it!"   

Mistclaw hmmphs at the shrew "I care not...wailing brat...I am not some mother..or aunt either."She studys the shrew,great what to do with it.   

Leigh frowns "But...but...nooooo"She looks at Kurgan and Oz in his arms and shakes her head "No no no no....please no"   

Oz cries but the rocking calms him and he is soon falling asleep in the ferret's arms.   

Kurgan grins at the shrew maid "Yes Yes Yes!" He cackles with laughter,he has plans...such evil plans as he walks off..Badger cub in his arms "I'll be around Mistclaw.Least till your sea voyage begins then....good riddance to ya" Where he plans to stay is unclear yet, but clearly close but not so close he is seen,but he can...watch,   

Mistclaw rolls her eyes "Yeah yeah..ya won't be missed Kurgan, trust me...if we meet again I may just slay you and the badger Assassin as well"She glares at the shrew "Shut up..."She grumbles "Get dinner ready for the brats"   

Leigh feels tears course down her cheeks, why is this happening....she has to do something,she glances at the vixen and frowns "Yes..right away ..Master"   
Mistclaw gets out a package and spinkles it into the soup,gets water and hands the tray to a weasel"Feed the brats...we shall move them in an hour,then we need to leave before the rats come"She gets a nod as the weasel goes below deck,she sprinkles more into a mug of water and hands it to the shrew "Drink it...now"   

Leigh seen her sprinkle stuff and now the water"No...whats in it...what are you doing?"   

Mistclaw glares but replies "Two choices...drink it and take a nap and wake with the brats or don't drink it and.."She snaps her fingers and makes sure the shrew maid is held in place, an ax is brought over"Your friends find your head..and maybe your body too.."

Leigh frowns, she has to stay alive...for the dibbuns...for Oswald...for her friends.She gulps down the water and lets it take its effects and frowns as sleep over takes her..worried just where she and the dibbuns are gonna wake up, where is that horrible Kurgan taking Oz, will she ever see Oz or her friends again? Are they all...doomed?   

Mistclaw snorts after an hour,when she knows the dibbun brats sleep she has them laoded onto the wagon, she then gets the shrew maid and throws her in as well, she has beasts erase the tracks,its an hour to that dock and she doesnt plan to be late, her plan get the dibbuns loaded,ditch the wagon and flee.She just has to make sure the pawfull of vermin, and the stream rats know to guard the...unknown empty ship.   

The stream rats and the leader show up and are waiting when the vixen shows up, "Orders? How long and whats in it for us?"   

Mistclaw clears her throat" Gold....make sure the woodlanders dont get inside"She smiles,"Your be..rewarded"Yeah right,that's a lie but sounds so real."I have to go away a short while" ...a long while morons she thinks"And the abbey beasts are on the way, do..protect this boat." She thinks and hopefully, the woodlanders die as she did leave a pawfull of beasts ,that were out gathering food and water, to help the rats, yeah she hates the pawful she choose to stay...hey she still has like 8 good beatss working for her, and maybe she can find a new 2nd in command among the crew of the Crimson Tide.She nods and heads down stream, if all goes well they will be gone withon a day.

Board footer