Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#76 2020-05-26 09:22:42 PM

oz

Re: Dibbun Slavers TP

So a while away....My guess is they would stay a few days anyway...ya know recover from wounds,rest....burn down the slave headquarters, make sure slaves are well enough to travel etc ect.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#77 2020-05-26 09:29:53 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#78 2020-05-27 08:27:35 AM

Log-A-Log

Log-A-Log and a couple shrews are at the abbey....he left 2-3 other shrews at the GUOSIM camp as someone had to stay behind to guard that just in case.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#79 2020-05-27 06:25:10 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I'm trying to figure out how to rearrange my schedule so I can be here on Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays.  Would help if my boss wasn't saying we need to do training before we figure out what our schedules are....

I'll try to keep y'all posted in my "Days I won't be here" post (which is the top link in my little signature thing on all of my posts and comments). 

I wish RL would stop being so ridiculous ><

#80 2020-05-28 06:54:05 AM

Mother Krisha

Ok,
Since looks like 9th is day for the heros to catch up to Mistclaw....basically to watch her sail off and the heros head to Sala....I was discussing what if those random vermin and streamrat  tribe ...more stream rat tribe, attack our heros while they have set up camp to rest. Maybe a log boat has a leak so couple day repair...half the rats attack cause hey they are close to the camp.  The other half with a pawful of random vermin guard the unknowing empty boat that's found like on 8th or maybe 9th as that is one of two reasons they get slowed. Another slows mistclaw some but luckly she has her trustworthy crew  already getting those brat slaves on her new larger slave trip...... should be fun AND the 1/2 rats can add some fight for Dora and others... maybe Saturday for repair a log boat and have unwanted company...this Saturday that is may 30th

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-05-28 08:21:07 AM)

#81 2020-05-28 09:34:26 AM

oz

Well, a random group did attack them in the Mattamieo (Spelling?) book after all so why not. As for why they need to repair log boat..maybe there was a weak spot they missed and they hit some random tree limb that had fallen due to that storm, some wind knocks it into the river, they crash into it....log boat repair.And it does slow the heroes by a day or two to catch up to the villains!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#82 2020-05-28 01:36:28 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

That sounds good to me smile

~*~

Okay, so, the Ferravale people in Redwall:  Feel free to spoof them!  There's like 10 of them.  Blisa also sent like 30 of her most trustworthy blackbirds to be in the Abbey.  Feel free to spoof them in the background guarding the walls, eating meals, being bored and helping Krisha.  The blackbirds sleep in the orchards.  NONE of the birds or vermin are getting up to mischief; Blisa was very careful to only send the ones who are the most trustworthy and well behaved.  I will say that if there are any battles in Redwall that I can't be on for, please don't kill any of them off without talking to me first.

Blisa and Anna the Head Guard sent a trusted ferret to be in charge of the Ferravalians while they're in Redwall.  Please don't spoof him.  She also has a 2nd in command of her blackbird army; this 2nd in command is a rook named Virginia.  Blisa sent her to Redwall to be in charge of the blackbirds.  Please don't spoof her, either.

Um......I think that's all.  If you have any questions about the blackbirds or Ferravalians, feel free to ask me! big_smile

#83 2020-05-28 09:32:14 PM

Mother Krisha

I am gonna post updates after talking and looking at logs....

So looks like our heroes had a forced stop cause the ferret Wilson showed up and attacked the boat that had Xander,Caleb and Keldorn....Keldorn and Wilson fought and Wilson died...but Wilson also mentioned what direction to go once get to shore...the opposite direction of Halyard...(like halyard is left and where Mistclaw is heading is right so turn right)....

Also Xander adopted Caleb as his son so ya for that!

Now at the abbey, the Tenderfoot Group of Adrian,Monty,Sola and a couple NPCS have arrived at the abbey from the south where a group of rather nasty rats were seen, south of abbey...the hares have warned the abbey so they are gonna be ready for them!

A totally different group of rats, Stream Rats, will fight our heroes  that are hunting down the slavers..half the Stream Rats attack the camp on Saturday and the other half of the Stream rats will show up at that, unknowingly empty ship with a pawful of other beasts( couple stoats ,a weasel...)

Ok thats alll

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-05-29 09:43:34 AM)

#84 2020-05-29 07:50:07 AM

oz

Also Jet's dibbun is among the dibbun slaves...her name is Ciana.

I play:

#85 2020-05-29 01:26:01 PM

Mother Krisha

To answer a room question...

Yes, Mistclaw will briefly be in the room with the heroes....after she sails off then.....I will figure it ou probably just go back to where I had her, least till everyone gets caught up to the island and then we  ALL finish in the tiny plot room.

Though Mistclaw will only be in the tiny plot room very briefly on 8th/9th and will of already had her helpers get the dibbuns to the shop Gorax has waiting for her, she is only gonna make sure no one following cause she will of been in such a hurry she forgot to hide tracks along the beach....and already got someone who sees her and gives chase!The rest catch up after they slain all the tempary vermin and  find out that keldorns old boat is...empty and likely will just be even more peeved off at her...good thing she gets away even if it is just barely away:P

#86 2020-05-30 12:27:03 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I had a thought:  During this TP, what is the rule in Redwall concerning fighters putting their weapons in the storage area when they're not on the walltops?

~*~

Can we get a timeline of when each thing is planned for?  Even if I can't make it, I'd like to know what dates things are planned for, and having it in 1 comment will make it easier to see that.  I think everyone would benefit from that, actually.

~*~

I'm sorry I was kind of frustrated for a while.  It had nothing to do with any of you; RL was just being a confusing pain.  I didn't mean to take it out on any of you sad

#87 2020-05-30 12:33:59 PM

Mother Krisha

WELL.

9th the heros get to the shores and get to watch Mistclaw sail away and then the heroes need to head to Sala (for a couple reasons)

8TH (Or maybe 9th too) - Heros find 12 streamrats,2 foxes and a weasel guarding  Keldorns boat...only they don't find out its empty till the fight off the vermin enough to look below deck to see they were tricked!

On a more recent note and hoping today the 30th if enough on...10 Stream rats will attack the heroes at camp they sit up while they rested cause the log boat had a leak( that likely fixed now, and keldorn needed a rest...hey they all did tongue   )

As for other events after the heroes get to Sala...not sure...they should be at Sala like a week and then set sail to the island and that will  take 3-4 weeks to get to.

Abbey events:

No clue sorry sad

#88 2020-05-30 05:52:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#89 2020-05-30 06:00:18 PM

Mother Krisha

To answer Blisa:

As for Felicity...I don't know, she is your character after all and I don't see the heroes just up and leaving the same day they win a battle and head home, a couple day rest maybe? Not sure

#90 2020-05-30 06:04:15 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Okay!  All I need to know is if they'd stay a few extra days, is all.  If so, then I'll have Felicity tag along and so do my plot twist with her.  smile  Thank you!

#91 2020-06-01 03:47:08 AM

Elmef

Hello all!

Just to put it all clear here so everyone can see

Tuesday 2nd June: Rats Attack Redwall:
Rule re: keeping weapons on you inside the abbey is relaxed for the grounds/walltops but are still forbidden inside the main building.
A weapon rack has been brought out of the Gate house and put by the main doors of Great Hall, anyone coming inside has to put their weapon there. But if they go outside into the grounds they can keep their weapons on them.

8TH (Or maybe 9th too) - Heroes find 12 streamrats,2 foxes and a weasel guarding  Keldorns boat...only they don't find out its empty till the fight off the vermin enough to look below deck to see they were tricked!

9th the heros get to the shores and get to watch Mistclaw sail away and then the heroes need to head to Sala (for a couple reasons)

Thursday 11th: Arrive at Salamandastron

Thursday 18th: They finally set sail after Mistclaw: Matilda and Ciocan both leading the way via dreams/visions etc.

#92 2020-06-01 09:34:27 AM

oz

Sounds good and we have dates now smile

I play:

#93 2020-06-01 10:31:18 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Thank you for the timeline!  I will try to for sure be here on the 9th.  I will have to wait until I've done homework today to know if I'll be able to be on tomorrow.  And I won't know until Saturday if I'll be able to make it on the 8th.

I thought all the weapons were in the training yard so D.R. and family wouldn't have everybody traipsing into their home...  (The training yard is not locked OOCly; I took one of my chars in there a few weeks ago.  It just doesn't broadcast to the radio.)

I'm 98% sure I won't be able to make it on the Thursdays, but I can just tell somebody who will have a char there what D.R. and Felicity will be doing in the background.

#94 2020-06-01 11:54:43 AM

oz

Then it's taken out of champion cottage yard

I remember the weapons locker was moved to the training yard behind champion cottage so yeah

I play:

#95 2020-06-01 11:57:47 AM

oz

Also your have to decide if Felicity  goes on ship or stays...not sure what hares are staying, Zolomon will go on the ship..bring on the sea sickness mahahahahha..what not like he been on a ship at sea, his first couple days or so gonna be fun....not.

I play:

#96 2020-06-01 12:15:37 PM

Mother Krisha

Time line looks good yeah.

Donica ( my hare healer) might join them on the ship , guess we will see. She will be a private in the LP before the group would set sail so that will be cool.

Mistclaw will...well be sailing to the island, probably complaining. Her plan is to make sure the dibbuns sleep, least till get to the waiting ship to sail away! The dibbuns shall wake to suddenly being in a much bigger ship and yes chained to post etc and this ship will be a lot better with stronger chains and such,better shape too so no loose boards. There will also be some newer slaves on the ships, again mainly dibbuns as so far only 1 adult slave is Leigh. Other slaves will be from a destroyed otter holt that was upshore(may be an adult from them maybe) It  was an idea brought up some small unnamed otter holt that had maybe like less than 20 otters in it, maybe they even was at that big otter party last summer...anyways a log will be around later on that, after all they need some others to save and Camp Willow can gain a lawful of  orphaned otter dibbuns.
So we have as slaves by the time the ship sails off....
Redwall dibbun group
6  Otter dibbuns from a destroyed otter holt
half a dozen random dibbuns snatched from river homes ( 2 voles,1 mouse,3 squirrels)
And course we have Jets daughter Cinana
And oh yeah...Leigh the GOUSIM shrew healer maid

Ok this should be fun!

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-06-01 11:22:29 PM)

#97 2020-06-01 09:18:07 PM

oz

I was thinking and this is for the ABBEY:

Benar is doing this insane..clean EVERYTHING...anyways what if they find some sort of really cool...some sort of item in the attic that's been lost? I have no clue what...ideas?

It just be fun and interesting a wow look at that! Sort of thing.

I play:

#98 2020-06-01 09:36:25 PM

Log-A-Log

Very old....book? Abbey logs from like long time ago?

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#99 2020-06-01 09:48:49 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Diary of an old Abbot or Abbess?

Long-lost locket?

Someone's sanity?  (JK wink )

ETA:  OOOH!  Or at some point the DAB stole something (need a bit to think about what) from Angela, and they lost it in the attics! big_smile

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-06-01 09:52:07 PM)

#100 2020-06-01 11:21:30 PM

Mother Krisha

Old book of some sort

Key to some chest that has old journals....

A painting

Old letter?

Board footer