Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#51 2020-05-22 10:12:40 PM

Mother Krisha

Re: Dibbun Slavers TP

Also think no summer feast....it's canceled maybe....have an autumn one hopefully, maybe a slightly late one

#52 2020-05-23 12:11:06 AM

LeeJ

Elmef wrote:

I am still working on a possible threat to the abbey

If there are enough players at the abbey who'd be interested in such a threat to the abbey I will finish up the plan.

Well, let us know if that happens.

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

#53 2020-05-23 10:51:53 AM

oz

Quick question....once they get to the westen shores,  I know they go to Salamandston...will the tp room be used for that and just summon whomever wants involved? AS I know they only at sala for a short time till  the heros get a ship...which was told by Keldorn he has one they can have in Halyard....then they head out on thier sea chase...so guessing just staying in TP room to make easier:)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#54 2020-05-23 11:39:12 AM

Mother Krisha

Likely to room...a short time mistclaw and her vermin will be....well for the 1 catch up and lose her role play then mistclaw  will elsewhere till everyone gets to island then once all at island we finish up in tp room

#55 2020-05-23 01:11:27 PM

LeeJ

Spoke to Benar this morning, so it's settled. Adrian, Monty, Sola, and the few NPCs with them will be arriving at Redwall soon to help with that second threat.

Lee the otter will join Gaheris' otters at the Abbey to do the same.

Varus will be involved with saving the dibbuns at Salamandastron.

Last edited by LeeJ (2020-05-23 01:30:50 PM)

#56 2020-05-23 01:22:52 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I am up for a threat at the Abbey! 

This thing is turning into a Mega Plot instead of just a Tiny Plot big_smile  Yay!  (And of course I can't find the article on the archived site about what a MP is...)

#57 2020-05-23 01:41:14 PM

Mother Krisha

Hope Varus doesn't get sea sick on the way to the island  that's where they save the dibbuns:)...and that's cool the hares that go with Ciocan needs a Major to keep them in order .

#58 2020-05-23 02:12:47 PM

LeeJ

I'd like to do a scene between Varus and Ciocan where the Badger Lord asks him to stay behind to watch the mountain, but Varus respectfully refuses because he won't pass up a chance to lead his hares into battle.

"Sah, I'll go with yahr permission, or without it, but I'm bloody well goin', wot."

So whomever plays Ciocan, please send me a PM on Varus. I'd really like to do this.

Last edited by LeeJ (2020-05-23 02:22:49 PM)

#59 2020-05-24 12:48:45 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

As someone who has Ciocan's password, I just pmailed you, as well as Elmef and Oz (the other 2 players who have his pword) smile

#60 2020-05-25 07:01:59 PM

Mother Krisha

A couple mentioned  what if they got to the shore little sooner.  We can try for Thursday June 4th. Around 12 or 1 est.

So far it's been exciting

#61 2020-05-25 07:13:56 PM

Mother Krisha

Plan is simple gonna leave it here so dont forget...Mistclaw now has her 2 dozen river rats to leave with the boat, she will unknowing be taking the dibbuns on to a lone dock thats like 1/2 hour from where river moss meets sea..she will have helpers and strong chains so no dibbun escape. So woodlanders find boat...attach and kill the rats only to find out darn they were tricked and Matilda is to see tracks...but Mistclaw has gotten to her boat, just barely due to an issue she has to tend to but she gets to the boat and sails off and is too far out for them to stop her...and doesnt have to be too far...the heros will have to head to salamandstron  for help.....work on getting a ship of thier own....also....one other issue will push the need to get to the Mt...what is that? Your find out that day trust me.

I am not sure how long the heroes  will stay at the MT....1-2 weeks guess and then it's on to the island where  Mistclaw and her band of slavers have taken the dibbuns.

#62 2020-05-25 08:12:11 PM

oz

Cool

As for abbey problems....could be intresting. What sort threat?

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#63 2020-05-26 02:05:10 AM

Elmef

I have a marauding band of rats coming up from the south who have heard the Champion is away and are going to try their chances with an assault on the abbey. If they can get inside they figure they can subdue all these soft woodlanders and rule like kings!

I was going to have them arrive this week, as the party heading for the shore aren't due to arrive until the 9th.
So when is a good day for people to be on for the first Abbey attack? Tuesday or Thursday?

With regards to Ciocan asking someone else to care for the mountain, that is sort of Quinten's job as General of the Home-Guard, he's the hare who stays behind and runs the school/training programme for recruits etc. So it would be unusual for Ciocan to ask someone else to stay home and tend the house. Unless he is taking Quinten with him for some reason?

Also I was thinking it'd take at least a week, if not two to get a ship, get it supplied and provisioned and ready to depart.
So beasts can enjoy some time at the mountain, as it is not a quick thing to find a ship and set sail.

#64 2020-05-26 08:08:40 AM

Mother Krisha

So 4th on Thursday or 9th on Tuesday for get western shore?

#65 2020-05-26 10:49:40 AM

Log-A-Log

Log -a-log is on either day for evil  rats

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#66 2020-05-26 10:57:01 AM

Willow

Adrian had spoken about the tenderfoot hares to joining in with the Redwall thing. I don't know if they'll be able to last minute put together arriving at the abbey if it's happening today.

#67 2020-05-26 11:13:08 AM

Mother Krisha

So 9th is when Mistclaw sails off to island.  She will have the dibbuns already on and some vermin crew,plus crew on ship and sail off....the heros get to see her sailing off but dont worry there is still some vermin on shore they get to fight and the champion gets to fight someone too...the heros can be mad,depressed, or what ever as head to Sala to get help...looks like week at mt to rest, plan and figure out where Mistclaw is heading.

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-05-26 11:13:33 AM)

#68 2020-05-26 11:27:21 AM

Elmef

We can aim for Thursday this week for the rat attack at the abbey.
Or just wait and see when people are on

#69 2020-05-26 11:45:44 AM

Willow

Cool. The Skipper shall be around the abbey too

#70 2020-05-26 12:24:35 PM

LeeJ

If worst comes to worst, Adrian will just turn up alone at the Abbey Thursday with a vague excuse about where the others have gone.

Willow I know plays Sola, so whatever you want to say about your character.

I have no idea if Monty will show up Thursday, or not. He's been somewhat erratic recently.

#71 2020-05-26 12:28:45 PM

LeeJ

Elmef wrote:

I have a marauding band of rats coming up from the south who have heard the Champion is away and are going to try their chances with an assault on the abbey. If they can get inside they figure they can subdue all these soft woodlanders and rule like kings!

I was going to have them arrive this week, as the party heading for the shore aren't due to arrive until the 9th.
So when is a good day for people to be on for the first Abbey attack? Tuesday or Thursday?

With regards to Ciocan asking someone else to care for the mountain, that is sort of Quinten's job as General of the Home-Guard, he's the hare who stays behind and runs the school/training programme for recruits etc. So it would be unusual for Ciocan to ask someone else to stay home and tend the house. Unless he is taking Quinten with him for some reason?

Also I was thinking it'd take at least a week, if not two to get a ship, get it supplied and provisioned and ready to depart.
So beasts can enjoy some time at the mountain, as it is not a quick thing to find a ship and set sail.

Ah, if that is the case, then disregard my request.

I confess that I barely ever remember Quinten even exists.

#72 2020-05-26 02:20:11 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Until everything opens back up from the pandemic, I will not be able to make it on Thursdays sad 

I can make it on Saturdays!  Starting on June 1st I will be in school until July 24th.  I can try to be on on at least SOME Mondays and possibly some Wednesdays after the 1st.  I may be working remotely at my college on Mondays and Tuesdays.  I'm still trying to figure that out.

Life has been extremely stressful for me recently, and being in some fight RPs will help me burn off my RL anger (at RL people).  Is there any way we can have any of these RPs on the days I'll be able to make it? sad

~*~

I thought Quinten was a librarian?  I am so confused about his job x.x

#73 2020-05-26 03:15:42 PM

Mother Krisha

well the one is still the 9th on a Tuesday...BUT I am sure there is other fights she can stab beasts in smile

Maybe I can send some of those rats at them...slow them down tongue Like when Dora is on...course gonna save some rats for the empty boat that is being guarded.

#74 2020-05-26 03:24:39 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

That sounds like a good compromise.  And we can make it work so D.R. has to stay behind on the logboats for some reason.

Or my whole schedule with school will not be anything close to the way I'm thinking it will be and all my concerns will be for naught tongue  I won't really know until after the semester starts.  So we'll see smile

EDIT:  So, just an update to let y'all know I am trying to talk to my boss about when I can work.  It's still not for certain when I'll be working, and I won't know until after the first week how my studying schedule will be.  But I will be trying to make sure I can come on on Tuesdays now.  So we'll have to see.  My boss hasn't emailed me back :\

Sorry for how crazy all of this is, and if I seem demanding.  I wasn't fully understanding all the plans and stuff.  Hopefully this will all get figured out here soon...

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-05-26 09:03:32 PM)

#75 2020-05-26 09:17:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

So, there's a plot twist I've been wanting to do in Felicity's life for a while.  I had been planning on doing it with some random battle that we would do, but now, if my schedule will allow me to RP in this TP as much as I'd like, I would like to do this plot twist during this TP.  It would occur in the final battle on the island when they're rescuing the Dibbuns and the good guys finally win.  However, my plot twist (which I would like to keep as a surprise) would delay them leaving the island for a few days.  The good guys will have won by this time, so it won't interfere with that.  I was just wondering if having to stay like a week (at most, I at least hope) would interfere with any other plans with the TP.  If it will, I'll have Felicity stay home in Salamandastron and I can do the plot twist in some random fight at a later point.  I just figured I should bounce this idea off the TP planners before I ruin their ideas with my shenanigans I play on my chars tongue

Board footer