Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-20 03:02:12 PM

Dylan Locke

Taking a break

The other day I used the ex command on Bandit. Wow! Come July 29th I will have been on this game for 4 years. That is longer than I have devoted to most MMO's

So I am going to take a bit of break. I still have some plots to finish up but mostly I am going to be lessoning the ammount of time I will be here.

In the mean time I am also thinking about giving Bandit a reason not to be around and decided to let the forum have a say in what happens to him. Bandit has been involved in much of the stories here so everyone has the right to determine his fate to a degree. You are welcome to sugest if he goes on vacation, gets fired, moves away, gets eaten by eagles etc etc

Unlike Wilks, who I actually did kill off after the forum voted for it, I wont promis that I will give my first character here the Ax, but if you want to suggest I kill off the gluttonous head guard  how he should meet his end you are by all means welcome to as well smile

So forum, what should I do with Bandit while I am away?

#2 2017-04-20 03:11:19 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Taking a break

Don't kill him.  $0.02

But, hmm......have him be on vacation?  He has a temporary mental breakdown (that'd be funny xD)?  He makes Blisa too angry and he has to flee to keep from being murdered?

That's all I can come up with for now, but if I come up with anything more, I'll add it wink

Thanks for the heads up!

Wow, did you really join the year after I did? yikes Wow.....cool big_smile

~DoraRose

#3 2017-04-20 05:54:22 PM

Leon

Well he been kidnapped too much

Maybe he inherits money from a thought dead uncle and goes to get it?

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#4 2017-04-21 07:13:28 AM

oz

If he dies, unlike other alts, he should die saving someone.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#5 2017-04-25 10:07:32 AM

The_Brony_Marek

I plan on taking a break soon as well

So Bandit, hmmms....getting fired or quiting works but then who would be Head Guard while your away?

And what about your other alts? Any of them dying or just disappearing?

#6 2017-05-10 12:27:42 AM

LeeJ

As I've been on an unintended break caused by external circumstances, I can only say... Don't kill Bandit.

That is all.

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

#7 2017-05-10 06:08:42 AM

Henry the Poet

You could have him seem to die in character, but not kill off the alt. Then you could have him come back in an epic reveal. The only probable with this plan is that is you don't kill off the alt then everyone knows he's not really dead. It would still be cool though.

"Oh, dainty triolet! Oh, fragrant violet!
Oh, gentle heigho-let (or little sigh)
On sweet urbanity, though mere inanity, to touch their vanity we will rely!"
-Chorus. "P'raps If You Address The Lady Most Politely." By Gilbert&Sullivan. Princess Ida.

Board footer