Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-19 11:51:51 AM

Mother Krisha

A Short Stop Before We Get To The Sea- Dibbun Slavers TP

WHO:

Mistclaw- In command of a small vermin Slaver Band, Slaver, Hater of Good, evil vixen

Kurgan- 2nd in command Vermin band, Poisoner, Assassin

Oz-Badger Cub

Otter Warrior-Spoofed

Vole Family-(mom, dad, and two dibbuns) Spoofed

LOG:

Mistclaw had relaxed a great deal after knowing they were not being followed, they would of been followed by now for sure right? She watched as the land went past and they had managed to catch a good wind, even if it was only for a short time.

Kurgan walks up to her and chuckles"See my beasts did well and if they do figure it out we are far enough ahead to not worry, once we get to the sea....we will be long gone quickly,no normal boat can catch us and surely no beast can swim after a large ship,even a river dog can't.

Mistclaw half glares,"There better be a ship as this one is the worse...barely any room below for those brats,not that I care. We also need to find more rats and weasels to help us soon"

Kurgan says, "There is and why more beasts we have enough, some below to guard the dibbuns and some above on deck to keep a look out, I even have a couple on the shore along the river looking out for troubles,don't expect much though"

Mistclaw snorts "Can't be too sure.We are gonna need to stop a short while, few hours maybe get some supplies and we can get some other helpers to stay close..never hurts to have as many helpers as possible."She smirks "Maybe we can find a couple more slaves even"   

Kurgan grins at this "Ya right....woodlanders live along the banks and we are well past where that Camp Willow would of been, trust me they didn't see us or we would of seen otters by now those otters are fighters and hate vermin, but others along the river....loners and simple river voles...yes, likely no cares or worries let little ones play along side the banks no worry at all...thier mistake"

Mistclaw rolls her eyes "Your lucky those shrews didn't come after us.Its bad enough you have one of them...that's gonna cause issues and you know it"

Kurgan chuckles he seems to know a lot of Mossflower"GUOSIM....foolish little pests and that one is a healer, she is gonna help keep an eye on my new son...keep the dibbuns healthy and such, gotta have healthy slaves...worth a lot more too..also my son cries less with that shrew maid keeping him quiet" Likely the shrew is just a friendly face among all these vermin. The ferret scans the bank and suddenly grins "We stop here for a short while"He points out a small farm.."Let's pay a...visit"   

Mistclaw arches an eyebrow but allows it as she looks at the small farm...well there is spring vegetables and who knows what else.She gives orders to a couple weasels and a stoat to guard the ship as she walks off slowly.It did feel good to be on land, boat travel was not the best thing,but quicker than walking."So..what did you have in mind Kurgan?"

At the small farm was a vole tending to things quietly and no awareness of the danger so close to him and his family.His mate and 2 little ones that played happily at the river bank looking for crayfish and giggling, not too far was the boat that had just came to the shore but the dibbuns still played, boats went up and down at times and they were not scared, but they should be.   

Kurgan grins as he walks towards the two dibbuns so calmly as if he was on a simple walk,he stops and grins at them,beside him was a couple rats he simple nods to and the little voles are soon grabed before they can react much and of course they react at the sight of vermin and start wailing loudly   

Mistclaw points to the boat "Get them on it now!" She says quickly and sharply"Get them chained below" The couple days they had the boat before the dibbuns were placed in it the vermin had added chains and turned it into a slave boat in a short day and a half,she had made sure the boat was ready once she had gotten to the river with the abbey dibbuns, and a lone hare dibbun that belonged to the hare she had forced to help them, loaded them up and left as the sun was just coming above ground. She knew the herbs would keep them quiet a little while longer and she had been right, keeping most of her vermin below till they were further down river.Now she was calmer but also wise to not stay too long to draw attention.   

Attention was gotten sadly for the vermin. The male vole had heard his 2 dibbuns and bolted inside to where his mate was...and it seemed they had a family friend. A middle-age sea otter who seemed to live with them and clearly didnt like vermin.He came right at them, killing one of the rats, the other rat panicked and dragged the two voles onto the boat.Kurgan simply watched the otter not seeming worried at all.   

Mistclaw eyes widen "Oh....."The next word was lost and likely not the best word with dibbuns around,its a word that get your mouth washed out with soap.She had half a mind to leave her 2nd in command behind"Kurgan are you insane...kill it!"

Kurgan remained calm and waited.He then raised a crossbow he had loaded and fired.It was fine,he had a couple other of these bolts but this was a way to see just how well it worked.The otter got hit in the shoulder and staggered back,the wound seemed to make it more angry as it still came and send a punch at the ferret, who side stepped and weaved out of the way, getting a couple punches in himself...nothing too much just a punch behind an ear,a kick to the leg and the otter seemed to easily fall and start panting and tensing up in pain.The ferret looked over at Mistclaw"Its fine, go see the voles inside take some rats...and see what supplies they have to...share"   

Mistclaw watches very curiously but after awhile smiles coldly and gets 3 rats,a weasel and a fox to go to the small cottage, the rats start to help themselves to sping vegetables as Mistclaw walks towards Kurgan, she calls to the rats "Gather them for everyone not eat them, morons!" She is curious of one thing "What was on that bolt?"   

Kurgan grins as he watches the otter and seems to have great pleasure in watching it die, it shivers and then struggle to breathe and then go still as it slips into a deadly sleep"He will be dead soon enough...poison my dear my own special mix..very rare, antidote  would be even rarer"He chuckles "And one would need to make it within a short among of time"He walks over the otter and makes his way to the cottage and kicks open the door "Knock knock.

Mistclaw backs a little away from kurgan, the ferret scared her sometimes and she was glad he was on her side.She followed him inside looking for anything of value,and looks at the likely scared voles,"Gorax wanted mainly dibbuns....we have no need of these two voles, but we also can't let them run off back upriver,they could tell the abbey beasts where we are or those camp willow otters"   

Kurgan nods "True...so so true you are"A simple move of his paw and the two voles who huddled in a corner were slain by a weasel,they were far from fighting beasts and their , now dieing otter friend, was thier only hope...Kurgun grinned and gave the order to take any food, possible coins and get back to the ship.But before he left he purposely set the small cottage ablaze with fire.   

It was lunch time, and by dinner time a rain shower had come to put out the cottage fire....and left on the shore was an empty field where crops were, a dead otter....a cottage wreaked and in ruins, the two voles dead and thier 2 small dibbuns now orphaned and on a slave boat withother dibbuns, the boat had once more set sail ever closer to the sea as the hours passed by.   

It was getting into the afternoon now and a light shower was still falling, the faint smell of smoke in the distance as the ferret nibbled ome some snap peas "These are good"   

Oz wake up, even if he had something to stop the rain he still didn't like where he was.It wasn't too warm, it wasn't too friendly and no singing to him, he whimpered and started crying reaching out with his paws for anything familiar,the last few days been stressful to him.

Mistclaw groans, "Oh..good...grief..why"She sits up and walks over "I should drown ya brat"Its an idea as he seems to start to do just that.

Kurgan speaks as he comes up behind her "Ya drown my son....I drown you Mistclaw."He will push her aside likely , who dares try and prevent it.He looks down at the badger cub and picks it up "Ello...yes your learn to like me ya will, protect me and fight at my side"He gets a bottle and starts to feed it to the cub, he smirks "In a few weeks maybe he can eat soft food."

Oz whimpers and does calm, a little and takes the bottle.This will help with hunger but not so much feeling comfortable and safe.

Mistclaw back offs and hmmmphs" Your lucky its only a cub. Still think it was a mistake but whatever."   

Kurgan smirks as he holds the cub,"Yur see it was not ....a badger at our side seasons from now, who is gonna expect ta see a badger hmm...no one"   

Oz whimpers after he drinks the milk, a little crying and he ends up falling asleep, not much else to do it seems.

Mistclaw shrugs "If ya say so, right now its annoying....and have you ever tended to a dibbun?"   

Kurgan lays the badger down and smirks "I will learn and there is de shrew maid, he seems to quiet around her and if she refuses to be his nanny and our personal healer....we can feed her to a shark one we are out on the seas"He grins "No one will find us once we hit the seas, then it's on to the island"

Mistclaw nods "Sounds good and I will be glad once we are out to sea, we just need to get there"

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-05-20 06:44:16 AM)

Board footer