Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-17 02:14:48 PM

Log-A-Log

Trouble Is Around-Dibbun Slavers RP LOG

Who:

Log-A-Log- Chieftain of GUOSIM

Keldorn- Fighter/Warrior/Cook in GUOSIM

Matilda-Champion of Redwall

LOG:

Log-A-Log had scanned the paths and scanned the river, just slightly but some and no log boats were missing, but there still was the issue of Keldorn being hurt and of course....Seriea, he looked to his friend "Are you being sure you are still not remembering my friend?"

Keldorn almost glares at his chief, he speaks in a quiet mon tone "If I knew...I would tell you but there is bits and pieces and...Wilson was there, why would he be there..."He sighs and sits on a fallen log.   

Log-A-Log backs off slightly"I am being sorry...Wilson?" He thinks and nods "Oh yes you mentioned him as friend of family yes?"

Keldorn nods "Yes for a long time....I do hope he is not...."He frowns as images seem to flash threw his mind again and he drops to his knees wide-eyed as he seems to remember some of what is said, enough to know that indeed something is going
on.."Wilson...said....words..."He frowns and looks a mix of shock/sadness...then anger.   

Log-A-Log frowns "What words is wilson saying ?" He is wise to keep his distance from the other shrew"Didn't he head on to..colliensel was it?"   
Keldorn speaks, "He said.......Seriea was dead and that I was too....he stabbed me and threw me against a tree!" His head hurts with things flashing back to him now and the only reason he is alive it the only thing stabbed was a thick log book of his recent trips and supply list and that red dye packs that further ruined the log book, course the tree did knock him out fairly good and his shoulder still hurt, though not as much.

Log-A-Log blinks "Wilson is one that killed Seriea?" He frowns and starts to pace a little, he stops "Were you seeing Leigh? She had went herb hunting and all was found was a scarf of her's"   

Keldorn nods, he thinks and speaks "Leigh....yes I saw her..briefly, she had gotten some herbs along the river and I was gonna walk her back to camp when...."He makes a fist "Wilson...there may of been others cause some beast yelled for him to hurry and get back to the boat that they had to leave now, and then I felt myself get throw, hit the tree and blacked out.I woke and my boat was gone and no signs of..anyone just..."He frowns"My..daughter....dead"

Log-A-Log frowns and nods.He taps his footpaw "Wilson maybe seems to of joined a bad group...and took Leigh perhaps,but why and where. If they have the boat then up or ...maybe down river?"   

Keldorn says, "I...don't know....he was going up river before this or that was plan, it could of changed but I dont know whay he would..betray me,why wouldhe want the boat that badly or let others take it? ""   

Log-A-Log nods "We can be looking but we have looked some and not seen any boats" But would the shrews of paid much attention,boats and rafts go up and down the river after all as some go to Ferravale market and the woodland market this time of the year   

Keldorn sighs "And its been a couple days."He kicks a stone and shakes his head.   

Log-A-Log watches his friend and gets an idea "Lets be going to the abbey, can not hurt right and...some reason is having feeling good palce to find out maybe or least get help to track down wilson and his not so good new friends, for sure if he has taken Leigh...she is our only healer"   

Keldorn nods "I...do not know"He  walks along the road, looking a mix of peeved off and still sad and surprised, its a confusing sort of thing as his temporary memory lost is getting fixed as memories of the night come back, he still has a slight headache but is walking down the road none the less.   

Log-A-Log is sort of jogging alongside Keldorn "Keldorn be slowing down please! I am only able go so fast yes?"

As the two shrews walk through the trees they come across a small camp. There is a fire, several bed-rolls, no tents and the Champion of Redwall Abbey. She is sitting with her back to a tree where she can see the Log-a-Log and Keldorn as they come down from the south. "So it's you two, good morning my friends, I have been expecting you."   

Keldorn was not really walking, but sort of slows now and almost trips.He looks a bit, peeved off but calms in front of the champion "Expecting me..fer what?I am sorry I can not stay, I have to figure out where a beast that use to be my friend, maybe never was, went to"

Log-A-Log pants and looks around at the camp.He sits down slowly and then tilts his head "Why would champion be expecting us?"He glances at Keldorn and back to the hedgehog "He is in...bad mood...one named Wilson betrayed him but may also know where my missing healer is"   

Matilda tapping her fingers on the hilt of her sword she looks into Keldorn's face for a long moment then shifts to Log-a-Log, "I am waiting for you, because my dreams told me one of my companions would be joining me here today. Dora-Rose and Caleb are both in the woods trying to find the trail... I need you by my side Keldorn, it was your face I saw walking with me on the road..." she points, "I suspect your healer is in the same place I seek, Yesterday, all the dibbuns in Redwall abbey where kidnapped and one of the order murdered... we track them even now."   

Keldorn blinks a few times and walks closer "See...me?" He sounds confused "How is that possible and why me?" He listens as more details come "The dibbuns?All of..them?Wait who was murdered?"   

Log-A-Log listens closely and stays seated "Dibbuns taken? How...and when? Did the guards see where they have gone and yes my healer..Leigh, is missing.She was out getting herbs. I had a beast named Patch tell me another shrew I though missing is in Ferravale..Oswald, least hope he is I do not need two missing shrews to worry on"   

Matilda sighs and shakes her head, "No... this was well planned, the guards and Mother Krisha and her helpers where all drugged whilst the dibbuns where having a camp out in the orchard. The rest of the abbey slept through it all..." she looks toward the trees, "We are hunting for their tracks now, they hid their passage very well but they have a wagon so we are tracking them.   

Keldorn listens " I...seee...intresting, but still unsure why me...wait do they have any clue to where they went?"   

Log-A-Log hmms "So bad beasts were planing this then,but why?" Has to be clues somewhere....wait."He seems to wonder and looks at Keldorn "Maybe Wilson joined the villains?"   

Matilda asks, "Why Log-a-Log? I think that is obvious, because they are slavers and have stolen the children," she shakes her head, "Xander, Caleb and Dora are all out ranging the forest right now looking for tracks... but so far the only traces we have found are of them heading north...." She then looks at Keldorn, "I see two shrews in my party, your face... and a shrew with bells in his hair.... I am afraid Log-a-Log I need to ask you to stay here... the Abbey needs protecting, Benar will need you at his side.... there is danger in the Abbey's path as well with its best warriors absent."

Keldorn nods, he then smiles a little "Oswald...but I do not know where he is." He looks at Log-A-Log and frowns, more of the night by the river floods back to him as he sort of has to sit before he stumbles.He sits quietly and mutters something before speaking"I may know where the slavers ended up but not a direction, that is if they are the same ones Wilson is clearly with that.They killed my daughter and likely grabed Leigh, the missing shrew...I remember she was by the river, I was gonna walk her back to camp and then we seen Seriea....and Wilson and Wilson attcked me, I was knocked out and woke up....my boat was gone"   

Log-A-Log confirms "Yes Oswald has many bells in headfur , he is maybe in Ferravale or back at GUOSIM now, maybe looking for Leigh if he heard she was missing"   

Matilda looks toward Keldorn, "Oswald... he will join us soon," she states confidently, "His feet will lead him too us." she walks over to Keldorn and places her hands on his shoulders, "I am sorry about your daughter... but you must remember, can you remember at all which way thry took your boat? We will not catch them if we go the wrong way."   

Keldorn frowns "I...don't know just other voices saying to hurry up they had to leave and then Wilson saying Seriea was dead and...so was I and he went to stab me and throw me into a tree....I am only alive cause of an old log book I had under my tunic and...a pouch of red ink dry...he must of thought I was for sure dead then.I did not see a direction,I am..sorry"

Log-A-Log paces a little "Must be way to know, where would slavers go up or down river?" He tries to think on this as both can lead to somewhere that could very well sale slaves.

Matilda looks toward the trees, "We will find out, there will have been someone who saw them, Keldorn's boat is quite distinctive, if anyone saw they may have gone to Ferravale, if Oswald was in the village he may have heard something." she steps back and sits on a log, "We wait for Dora, Caleb and Xander to return, they may also have found something."   

Keldorn nods "Yes waiting and i do not need to get any supplies, I am fine seeing as this trip looks very important.Lets just hope Oswald is here very soon"   

Log-A-Log nods "I shall go to the abbey then, check on Benar,,,,"He looks worried "Benar is being ok correct? Who was order beast that was slain?"

Matilda asks, "He'll find us," the hedgehog turns to look at Keldorn, "Log-a-Log, will you do me a favor? I am leaving the Abbey undefended, please will the GUOSIM go help the Abbot? He should also be requesting help from the Skipper and Blisa, but Benar will need help, he is no warrior." she hesitates then sighs, "It was Sister Ginny, we think she must not have drunk the drugged drink the vermin used and tried to raise the alarm... they killed her."

Keldorn frowns"That is....horrible, these low life vermin need found and slain before they harm another beast"   

Log-A-Log saultes the hedgehog and quickly heads off towards the abbey, but first he is gonna get a couple shrews to go with him, keep a couple other shrews at the GUOSIM camp as he is not about to leave the place unguarded. He is then quickly off and into the woods.   

Matilda says, "We will find them Keldorn, we will strike them down for what they have done and return the little ones to Redwall"

Keldorn nods "I will help you on your mission, those slavers killed my daughter and it's likely they have other young ones as slaves...maybe other beasts.I am sure someone has seen the boat go somewhere...least hope so."   

Matilda closes her eyes, "We will find them Keldorn, we are all well trained beasts, they cannot elude us forever."

Keldorn nods"I know and I am ready to help find them and defeat the slavers. "   

Matilda says, "Thank you Keldorn, for now rest up, we cannot go anywhere until the others return from scouting."   

Keldorn nods as he yawns, a rest would do him so good as he lays down to go to sleep and lets the champion stay on watch.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer