Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-14 11:39:59 AM

Mother Krisha

Before A Campout(Early in day/afternoon of Friday 16th)

This happens before right before the dibbun campout, like earlier the day, so before the campout events in this log .
   http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1620

WHO:

Krisha- Badger Mother

Xander - Leader of Mossflower Defenders and mate to Krisha

Oz- Badgercub

LOG:

Krisha woke up and sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes, the sun was not up yet but she had things to do to get ready for the campout. She got up and went to get Oz from his crib and smiles at him "Hey little one"

Oz coos and smiles or sort of smiles, he has just started smiling but not yet doing much else but at least one could tell when he was happy or when he was grumpy.

Sister Ginny comes into the room "The dibbuns are getting excited about tonight. I told them we still had classes to do but only for half a day."

Krisha nods "That sounds nice and so far they been good, there is to be cookies and apple juice, even candy chestnuts and fun games to play"

Xander slips in and smiles at Krisha "You..sure your up to this love? Not still recovering from childbirth?"

Oz hears his father and reaches out with his tiny paws.

Sister Ginny nods "That's why she has helpers..me, Sister Anna, Brother Rick...about 3...maybe 4 novices and this visiting hare is even helping out. They will be between the orchards and the pond in tents and have sleeping bags and pillows."

Krisha kisses Xander and lets him hold Oz, "And Oz will stay with me,he may not be able to eat a cookie or have apple juice yet but maybe in summer. For now just greensap milk and maybe I could try smashed up fruit...not sure if its too early yet or not for that"

Xander takes his son and smiles, he shrugs "Your the dibun expert my dear not me"

Sister Ginny hmmms "You can help set up tents Xander,that will be nice right?"

Oz yawns and falls sleep....infants favorite pastimes after all are eat and sleep most of the time.

Krisha smiles and gets Oz back in his crib "Yes he could help with that and moving the small table out to there for the dibbuns to set at for dinner, dinner will be simple ...a spring salad with cheese, some taosted nut bread, staryberry fizz and sliced carrots, later will be the apple juice with cookies and candy chestnuts.

Xander nods "I will get the table out there no worries and set up the tents.I will be inside though during the campout. I promised to help straighten up the attic some, then will likely go to bed early."

Krisha nods "Thats fine and do not worry I will be alright, have lots of helpers and will just be by the pond and orchards, its a clear sunny day and the night I was told will be clear as well so should be good...you can check on us after breakfast." She then heads off with Sister Ginny to do half a day of classes and then.....camp out fun!

If only......

They knew the future but no one knows that or what awaits to be found tomorrow morning.................................................................

Board footer