Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-05-12 02:52:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Dibbun Slavers TP

I think I could make it on Saturday the 16th for most of the day.  I'm not sure about Thursday the 21st, but I may be able to do Wednesday the 20th or **possibly** Tuesday the 19th, even.  This is finals week right now, so for 2 weeks I'm gonna have a little more time to come on smile

I would suggest asking Elmef in-game, though; he seemed really excited about this TP, and he may have been hoping to be able to be on for this RP.  He can't check the forums very often, though sad  And I'm not sure how often he's able to come on on Saturdays sad

LilyMoore was going to help with the camp out, for sure smile

#27 2020-05-12 03:15:46 PM

oz

He for sure should have Elmef be around to find the aftermath on that morning. Thats when action starts getting good smile and we have to maybe tied Benar to a chair ? tongue that would be funny though ok now lets chat on why your not going and others will smile

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#28 2020-05-12 03:26:10 PM

Mother Krisha

I know the camp out doesn't need too much, Benar mainly needed to maybe check to make sure they have their snacks and drinks and enough tents. Promise to check in the morning and likely will since Krisha and couple others that help, will be a bit...deeply asleep and hard to wake up . What ever day that is, even if its like couple days after the dibbun campout  thing that twill unknowing turn disaster, it will ICLY be the very next morning.

Hmmms tie Abbot Benar to a chair.....that wise? I mean maybe somewhat if he is literally trying to walk out the door but think of the...*shiver* punishments and lectures afterwards....

But it does sound like be cool, if he wants to have that happen ha ha

#29 2020-05-12 05:38:15 PM

Elmef

Saturday 16th May I can be online all day

#30 2020-05-12 09:35:09 PM

Mother Krisha

Saturday then...a quick bit of role play for the campout but mostly it will be the aftermath role played out.

#31 2020-05-12 09:36:53 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

DoraRose is not afraid to tie Benar to a chair xD

Okay, so maybe we can do this May 16th.  Sweet!  I think I can do this big_smile

#32 2020-05-13 12:36:48 AM

Elmef

Awesome
I am sure it'll be great fun

Benar is going to be very angry

#33 2020-05-13 11:23:27 AM

Mother Krisha

Alright,

SO an update and a log is up....Friday night a Campout all starts good and then a lawful of novices,Mother Krisha, Sister Ginny, Brother Rick,Lilymoore  (She mentioned she be helping ) are all under effected of sleeping herbs and by mid morning Saturday They would slowly waking with headaches and feeling like they want to throw up.

The role play for Saturday will be the abbey beasts waking to no bells ringing,some beasts overslept some. It's quiet so no dibbuns getting some morning energy out cause the dibbuns are....gone.

Poor Sister Ginny is by a tree in the orchards,dead...her neck was snapped.

The side south gate after a while be found hinges serious loose, the lock was picked and it's slightly open to the woodlands and by the gate is the hare Jet...he is dead with a dagger in his chest.Jet had only been at the abbey a week...a visitor

By the time they would learn the dibbuns are gone the vermin are long gone and no one knows where they are, or just how things happen....least right away.

Dorarose....I am thinking Angela looks at over turned cups and some left over cookie bits, those candy chestnuts and finds out they were drugged with a fairly strong knockout herb that is not to strong a smell, and has a slight color but the way it was put in icing and juice it was hidden fairly well and has no taste...will leave up to you on this dorarose...also JET has a couple vials of the herbs used still in his pockets

Ok so this is what will be slowly figured out on the Saturday role play. But not all is figured out right away of course and it starts out fairly calm..........

Then likely someone rings the bells,who no clue .....cause maybe Elmef or a random beast helping Benar, maybe Benar himself finds the dead Sister Ginny!

#34 2020-05-14 12:22:05 PM

Log-A-Log

Log-A-Log will send Keldorn and Oswald and like 1...maybe 2  other GOUSIM (NPCS) with them on the hunt down slavers trip

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#35 2020-05-14 06:25:18 PM

oz

This sounds cool...also one of the main vermin, kurgan, a super tall ferret grabbed oz who cried some seeing as he couldn't be knocked out.

Also was poor .graceie still gonna be on pond watching all this, she be like only other witness cause Sister Ginny is dead.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#36 2020-05-14 10:35:59 PM

BeagleBoySkye

Can not wait to be a part of this <3 The new Caleb [not Lacota's step-son] will help to protect the Abbey!

MERP!

#37 2020-05-15 07:29:07 AM

Log-A-Log

Also Jet the hare is dead.
He was the visitor for like a week or two who acted as a spy for the vermin, against his will of course, he is also the one who has vials of the sleeping herbs too if look a few poses up the vias..empty and full...are still on him and he is being by the south wall gate on the outside of abbey.

But Yep gonna be fun.

Log-A-Log will help watch roads and abbey as well.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#38 2020-05-17 08:40:25 AM

oz

We are gonna have a funeral for Sister Ginny...thinking Tuesday 19th? Like round 2 or 3 est?

I play:

#39 2020-05-17 10:40:55 AM

Elmef

Hey all

Some updates from Krisha and I
We have had a chat and just to give people a rough timeline of the TP.

We are expecting Matilda's group will not arrive at the western shore until about the week of the 8th June. We're not sure what day yet but it'll be sometime that week.

Once on the shore we'll be catching up to Mistclaw briefly before she escapes out to sea. She'll be heading for the Island of Terramort!
So this will be good fun, but alas our heroes will not know where they have gone!
Once we lose her at the sea Matilda's group will turn south and head for the Badger Mountain.

Ciocan will be expecting visitors but will not know why or when but will be able to divine where to go using the ancient Badger runes of the Mountain. We're not expecting any convenient long patrol hares to just find Matilda's group but if you have a hare you do want to have join up with the Champion get in touch, they would be welcome we just want to be able to fit them into the plot.

Also anyone who has a character they want to join Matilda's group or a vermin to join Mistclaw do get in touch with us, you can even be one of the kidnapped dibbuns should you so desire.

Everyone is welcome!

#40 2020-05-18 10:11:51 AM

Mother Krisha

Not sure what day yet either, likely one where most of us can be on for it. The 8th is a Monday....

#41 2020-05-19 06:33:57 AM

oz

On the Island they shall meet......

Gorax! He has many slaves on the island, he is a Wolverine (That I shall spoof using Scioto)

Gorax is a large evil Wolverine and strong,he has a half dozen monitors that work for him. He also has rats and weasels working for him.

I play:

#42 2020-05-19 02:32:33 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I have this week and next week free to be on a few more days during the week, then the summer semester at my college starts up, and, as far as I understand it, I shall also be working remotely in my college job.  Additionally, I can not run my air conditioner at home, and summer here in Tornado Alley is far too hot to run my laptop, so I am flailing trying to figure out where I can be once it gets super hot. So I am unsure when all I'll be able to be on.  I will try my absolute hardest to be on on at least Saturdays.  I didn't think this through (and I also thought libraries and YMCAs would be open by now); but I will try!

~*~

I've been thinking about what I learned in my psychology class last semester, and I think the shock of his daughter being dead and Wilson not only betraying him but also helping kidnap children, combined with his injury, would quite understandably make Keldorn lose his memory -- if I am understanding what I learned correctly, it's very believable smile  So that's good!

~*~

I heard somewhere that Lee would rather not participate in this TP, and I'd like to make sure he doesn't feel pressured to.  While it will be a little awkward for him to not since he appears to be the only player who wishes to not participate, we should respect his wishes and not try to include his characters in any of those RPs, unless he decides he wants to join.  He's more than welcome to join in on the TP; I just don't want him feeling like he has to if he doesn't want to.  This is supposed to be fun and fair for everyone, after all, not something where people feel pressured to participate in an RP they'd rather not be in.  So, yeah.  Please don't pressure him to join if he says he'd rather not.  (And this goes for anyone else who'd rather not participate, as well!)

#43 2020-05-19 05:07:57 PM

LeeJ

Monty, Sola(Gregorian), and I are in talks to see about having our group run into the Long Patrol in Mossflower and taking part in the TP.

Monty is undecided for now, but he's expressing some interest.

It wouldn't happen till after another plot we haven't finished yet wraps up, so it would be a little while, yet, if it happens.

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

#44 2020-05-19 06:39:33 PM

LeeJ

Looks like we will be joining. Our current plot will try to wrap up in 2 to 4 sessions over the next week or so, and then we'll make a bee-line toward Mossflower.
Depending how fast it goes, we'll arrive either before the Long Patrol, or at the same time.

It's up in the air where we'll arrive and who we'll run into.

If possible, we might run into Matilda's group, first? IDK. We're kind of improvising.

Last edited by LeeJ (2020-05-19 07:01:41 PM)

#45 2020-05-21 10:54:31 AM

oz

I like the island idea...cool.
They shall meet Gorax!
I shall spoof him useing Scioto as he is a Wolverine and a deadly very evil one.

I play:

#46 2020-05-22 01:13:04 PM

Mother Krisha

Mistclaw and her vermin, and shortly after the group Matilda has ...get to Western Shores June 9th

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-05-22 01:16:21 PM)

#47 2020-05-22 01:15:06 PM

Mother Krisha

I Dont think Lee and them will run into the champions group as they will be heading to western shore and then out to sea

#48 2020-05-22 01:25:44 PM

LeeJ

I'm understanding, then, that Adrian and his friends are heading to Redwall.

Is anything actually going to happen at the abbey, at all?

Because if not, we'll probably just bypass it..

Last edited by LeeJ (2020-05-22 01:59:27 PM)

#49 2020-05-22 06:41:06 PM

Elmef

I am still working on a possible threat to the abbey

If there are enough players at the abbey who'd be interested in such a threat to the abbey I will finish up the plan.

#50 2020-05-22 10:11:37 PM

Mother Krisha

As for threat at the abbey....couldn't be too major and likely finished by the time the group returns....like we miss much?..Ummm...nope tongue

Board footer