Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-12 02:19:21 PM

Log-A-Log

Afternoon Full of Surprises-Dibbun Slavers TP LOG

WHO:

Log-A-Log- Leader of the GOUSIM

Keldorn-Warrior/Cook/Healer

Leigh-Healer

Sereia- Keldorns daughter

Wilson- Ferre

Kurgan- Assassin, slaver, herbalist,EVIL

LOG:

Keldorn walked silently along the path, he was not too happy with an argument he and his daughter had had, and the walk back to the boat had been a silent one, so he spoke: "Sereia...please forgive me, perhaps...you are right and we can be getting back to our sailing."

Sereia shrugs "Maybe, its just....why is Mossflower so interesting to you father?"

Wilson just walked along, he had worked for the family for a long while and usually stayed out of any disagreements the family had. He was just the main one on the boat, helped sail it and get supplies and help get Keldorn and his daughter places, in charge of keeping things on time...he also kept a hold of coin they made.

Keldorn smiles "I..do not know..why don't you come with me and see my friend Log-A-Log and the shrews and then...you shall know. maybe"

Sereia  seems unsure but then agrees with a smile, "Alright father...lets go"

Wilson frowns "But those shrews wont let me in that camp, what am I to do sir?"

Keldorn smiles "Stay with de boat, it will be alright"

Wilson agreed and went to the boat with a sigh, he climbed aboard and sat...alone as it had been just him, Keldron and Sereia.

"Nice boat, big for just one beast is it not?" A  voice is heard  and  a dark outfitted ferret came out from below deck "Also left unguarded, not wise." He snaps his fingers and it would seem Wilson is surrounded.

Wilson just looked around "Belongs to a shrew named Keldorn, it's just me and him, and his daughter and I would agree it is rather big for us 3."He seems unconcerned the ferret and other vermin are on his boat."Why you interested in it? Want valuables? Not many really...some..."He is in a bad mood"Take it, not that I care"

Kurgan walks over curious "Take it?" He is surprised and motioned the other beasts to put away weapons.He smirks "How much do you get along with these...shrews?"

==Meanwhile--

Log-A-log was relaxing on a log bench that was made, a couple shrews beside him making some famous stew and rolls for lunch. There was much to get done at the camp to have it be ready for when winter hit, yes it was not even summer yet but always wise to be ready sooner and not wait till last moment.

Leigh was sorting healing herbs as well as cooking herbs on a table, they had a tent for the infirm, least till the large log house was completed, it would have the infirm in there.

Keldorn comes walking in and grins "Log-A-Log my friend!" He chuckles and was in a far better mood than at the feast"The camp is looking even better than a few days ago"

Sereia looks around and hmmms softly, it did look nice and oddly welcoming here but she was far more use to big city and seaports life than her father was.

Log-A-Log grins and walks over placing a paw on Keldorn's shoulder "Keldorn you are here, are you here ta join the GOUSIM after all my friend, do be saying the yes"

Leigh listens quietly as she is curious of the visit, she picks up the sorted herbs and places them in jars and writes down the names of them to be placed in the main infirm later on, she also looks over a list of herbs they are low on or maybe even out of."Log-A-Log I was gonna gather herbs, maybe find and get some cuttings to plant in an herb garden for here.It could be helpful to least have main ones used close at paw"

Keldorn chuckles "I was...I have...thought on it some.I do love the river, the feel of being in a log boat on the river, just different than a boat or ship and thought maybe Sereia could..see perhaps as well."

Sereia waves "Hi...Log-A-Log was it? Why...the name?"

Log-A-Log smiles "Is name of the leader of GOUSIM...all leader take name, my sister of Log-a-Log before me and before that our father...one day my son Xavier will be chieftain...but hopefully much much in the future being, he is about a season now." He nods an ok to Leigh"Be careful and if trouble finding give out the call for help"

Leigh chuckles at this as she nods to Log-A-Log "I won't be long." She heads off quietly to get some herbs and then will do more sorting later.

Keldorn smiles"Stays in the family seems most of the time, sometimes not.....seems same for most tribes, except the  abbey..that is by a vote on which elder better suited for the title of Abbot or even Abbess"

Sereia blinks, then she nods in understanding "I..don't think I could handle life in the woods and...small boats that are hollowed out logs, but...."She looks to Keldorn and then hugs him "If father truly believes this is the life for him, then I support him. He seems so much for alive and happy being in Mossflower and so much at this camp"

Log-A-Log smiles "You would be welcome as well Sereia..."He motions to wait a moment and returns with a headband, "Could be member who is traveling, there is a couple shrews that are in group but they...do the traveling a lot, mainly and oddly north for whatever being reason, so is yes or no?"

Keldorn smiles,he watches Sereia for a reaction as he seems to look for something in his knapsack but says nothing right away.

Sereia seems to think on it and then accepts the headband "I guess I could be one....but don't expect me at the camp and even Mossflower very often  but least I know where father will be. I know he will be safe here and likely worry on me but I will be fine as well, I will have grumpy old Wilson."

Log-A-Log chuckles "The ferret at de feast? I remember him but he seemed friendly enough so where headed..back to the port of Halyard?"

Keldorn smiles, "He is long time family friend before my daughter was born and the plan was go to collenstiel and then another visit before heading to Halyard but....changed my mind."He slips out a bandana Oswald gave him a long while back and places it on his forehead and hmmms "I..do need to fix up the rest of the look though"He grins at Log-A-Log.."Right chief?"

Sereia smiles "Yeah...bit to fancy and the headband doesnt go with the outfit"She chuckles but is in a good mood.

Log-A-Log blinks , then grins "You are saying the yes to being in GOUSIM?"

Keldorn hugs his daughter "I am sure Log-A-Log can help or even the other shrews."He hmmms and pretends to be thinking and then a nod to the leader"Yes....as a fighter in your group, I can even offer cooking skills and know a little battle healer skills as well."

Log-A-Log seems to jump up and down excited and chuckles out loud "Welcome to the GOUSIM  then my friend Keldorn....I am glad you choose to join my good good friend"

Sereia smiles "I am gonna go ahead and head off father, but might be a couple days...think Wilson was gonna get some supplies."

Keldorn nods "I will check on you in couple days then." He hugs her and smiles at her"Stay safe daughter." He then decides to figure out his outfit, it really is a bit...un GOUSIM like, too fancy for them but he has ideas.

Log-A-Log is just excited and decides they need to get out some good ale and have smoked fish and that pie they were saving for some special event as to him, this is it!

===An hourish later======

Sereia gets on board the boat and shakes her head "Wilson..where are you, I have some news" She frowns its too quiet "Wilson?"

Kurgan is here with 5 other beasts that include a couple toast "I am sorry..Wilson should of updated you, this is my boat, small but big enough for getting to the sea, from there...well.Sadly you wont be along, see you might...well go telling others can't have that"He smiles and looks over her shoulder "Kill her"

The shrew maid is scared and backs up into a ferret, she turns around "Wilson! They..they got you...."Her words are cut short and a look of shock on her face when the blade enters her chest.

Wilson has no mention on his face and lets the shrew maid fall lifeless to the deck, he cleans off his blade and looks at Kurgan."So....when does the fun start sir?"

Kurgan chuckles "In time..in time, but do go on as if all is well....you said this Ferravale has supplies?"

Wilson nods "Yeah...i will get them, and I have plenty enough gold now .Not to worry and if..Keldorn shows up, which he might....we can kill him too"

Kurgan chuckles"Sounds fun...."

It would seem the slavers have a boat to get to the western shores, but...what after that? Surely this boat is not the best for their evil plans.....

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer