Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-08 08:23:59 PM

oz

Lizards and Wolverins

The island, or maybe it was a cove.Did it matter? The area was fog covered and well hidden most of the time. It wasn't too far out to sea really maybe a simple week of traveling, if one didnt get lost. North and slightly west, to some it seemed a simple small nothing island with black sand and rocks, some old long forgotten, most passed this place.

That's what he wanted, this was his land, part of the sea cut it off from the rest of the land many , many seasons ago when some great "Earth Shake" they called it  caused this bit of land, with caves deep caves that were dry, yet ine was under water.
Under the sea. A Seal tribe...lived there.

That was till Gorax came....

He had taken over, the past 15 seasons he used it as a place for slaves, some long sold and some died and those that lived...it was basically a living death.

"Work faster slaves." Gorax came walking out, a large wolverin  and seasoned fighter.

Otters, squirrels, and a couple hares shakes in  fear. In another area he had hamsters and mice.

" I need more slaves..."

A monitor nods " A vixen was sent out,  young ones is what she will bring you master, as you know young ones can be more easyly trained to obey, and once older will make excellent workers for you. I also got..."

Being dragged closer was one very angry adolescent  beaver, " Gonna rip ya eyes out and make ya shallow  em..then ya can see me kick ya....."

Gorax grins and chuckles " Really now?" He smirks as he watches the beaver draged off, he looks at the lizard " Followed?"

The monitor shakes his head " No my master, I have been doing this the past 5 seasons, a dock not far from Halyard. That stupid stripe dog and his long ears know nothing that's been going on, the fools"

Gorax hisses " You best hope that vixen doesnt  mess up." He smiles  "Or I may just be getting some new talk boots soon...now leave my site and keep low till that vixen gets back to the western shores and she best have me some fresh young slaves."

The lizard bows and quickly heads to his small boat. Big enough for maybe 2 beasts and goes to get to the shore. He knew the way back and under a good. Breeze made it to shore in 5 days instead of the normal 6 and a half and went on down shore till he got to Halyard and then went about his normal trouble maker ways, know as a trouble maker but he had yet to be IDed ad a slaver.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-05-09 02:14:58 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Lizards and Wolverins

I love that beaver so much xD  His threat is beautiful xD

Such an exciting lead-up to the TP! big_smile  Can't wait -- this is gonna be so much fun!!!

Board footer