Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-06 08:42:39 PM

Log-A-Log

So Good To See You My Friend _

WHO:

Log-A-Log- Leader of GOUSIM

Leigh- Healer in GOUSIM

Sereia- Daughter of Keldorn

Keldorn- Warrior and Knight

LOG:

The camp of busy with beasts as rebuilding was going on. A couple moles was there to help as well as a couple otters who came by, shrews also was helping, the camp,was looking like a good home as an outline of a  building, a long log house of sorts that would hold the infirmary, mess hall and meeting room. Another beside it help sleeping quarters and a large room to relax in.Outside the storage building was already fixed, they had thier smoke pit for smoked fish,eel, and other smoked foods.

The Log-A-Log was pleased and was resting in his look out tree, he could see the camp some,  up and down the river and parts of the woods.

A boat came sailing along, a semi  fancy boat with two shrews  and a ferret on it. " I don't  know on stopping sit, then suppose it is late...fine a few days is ok"

Sereia smiles " Oh come on Wilson, father wants to see his friends at Redwall before we go to Colinstil..ok."

Keldorn ventured on deck " Yes it's been a little while, we can repair the sail and rest. The city is going no where and will still be there in a couple weeks" He got a sigh and a muttered fine.

Leigh noted the boat and started to head back to the camp.

Log-A- Log jumped down and grinned " You were seeing boat as well yes? Let us welcome them..GOUSIM style." He grins and lets out the GOUSIM  greeting call.

Keldorn chuckles and winks at Wilson and Sereia as he cups his paws by his mouth and returns the call. " My good friends the GOUSIM."

Wilson blinks and nods " I think I will stay in Ferravale sir but do let me know when you head to the abbey."

Sereia smiles as she gets off the boat " I remember them father."

GOUSIM  shrews come to see who these possible guests are as Log-A-Log moves forward " Keldorn my friend so very good to be seeing you, we shrew are getting ready to go to the abbey. A feast is tomorrow and you so very much need to come as well"

Leigh nods" Yes I love Redwall feast, always so fun and great food for all."

Keldorn smiles at his friend, " Well can not miss a Redwall feast now can I."

Sereia seems happy to go, " Even Wilson can go"

Wilson nods " Yeah yeah I will,...meet u there in fact. "

Log-A-Log watches the ferret walk off and smiles "Come Keldorn there is much to talk on and even see, you and your daughter stay for dinner and after breakfast we head to the abbey and go to the feast!"

Keldorn nods " I have missed Mossflower, it will be good to see friends at the abbey, seems I have good timing"

Log-A-Log smiles " De best timing you are having my friends now let's sit and chat you have missed much"

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer