Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-23 09:03:55 PM

Mother Krisha

Dibbun Slavers TP

This TP will start fully first week in June (SO between  Monday June 1st- Monday June 4th)

Discussion started  in this one below but all others are moved to here.

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1578

Basics so far:

Mistclaw, a vixen will come to Mossflower and she has a small group of well-trained vermin with her. Her goal to gather slaves, mainly dibbuns but she might have a couple of non dibbuns in the mix.

Mistclaw gets to the abbey and will send someone inside to...well get the dibbuns and drug some abbey beasts so they don't follow, the abbey beasts will wake hours later with headache and likely feel like they want to throw up but otherwise will be fine.By the time they do find out hey wait...where are the dibbuns!.....Mistclaw will be a good few hours towards the river,but course no one will know she is heading to the river right away.Weather they walk or go by a boat I have yet to decide but she makes her way to the Western Shore and will head upshore,not down towards the MT. and those hares with their Badger Lord....cause she isn't stupid. The rescue party will catch up to her and a battle plays out, she will win the round (just barely is plan) and flee....so that's when the rescue party get a message to Lord Ciocan and the hares and they join together to track down and find the vermin and a final battle......dibbuns rescued etc etc....

Thats the summary  of the plan for the role play

From the other post its mentioned a boat will need to be gotten by the woodlanders, for sure once at the shore as even if they have a small boat, its likely to get damaged and well...they will need a larger one for sea......also learned Ciocan use to be captain on a boat before he came to the MT so that will be helpful for the woodlanders.

Likely good to Read the link to the one post to see if missed anything....other than that this TP should be a lot of fun. Another idea given is Mistclaw will likely take the badger cub also....her mind thinking raise it as own and seasons from now it is her personal weapon of evil (Course she will fail  to keep the cub, but hey no one knows that either as far as  all is concerned they may never see the dibbuns again, sort of like the one book good guys catch up and almost save the slaves....then fail and lose track of the vermin and have to find them all over again!)

#2 2020-04-24 10:24:22 AM

oz

Re: Dibbun Slavers TP

This should be fun. Maybe the dibbuns are sliped out through the side door by pond, a key could be gotten and then when they try to return it, they are caught? Or simply the key is dropped by the side door. I don't  know, I mean...main gate guards could be sliped a sleeping drug too not like there be more than a couple there as....its been peaceful lately, there been no issues for a long while...and the guards might like some nice strawberry drink while on duty. Who ever gets gate open can shut down it as well.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2020-04-25 01:55:01 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

If Angela is in the group when whoever comes to steal the Dibbuns, she'll have to be knocked out some other way b/c she's so good w./ poisons and stuff that she'll recognize the drug and so won't drink/eat it.

This RP should be so much fun!  big_smile

#4 2020-04-26 06:06:58 PM

Mother Krisha

Maybe she is on...infirm duty, Angela that is.

#5 2020-04-30 11:07:32 AM

Mother Krisha

On the original post elmef talked of the leader being prepared and I think Mistclaw will be smart enough to not want to stick around too long, she WILL end up getting away but likely just barely.There is even a plan to trick those mossflower beasts just enough to get ahead enough to get to an old slave dock, a dock NOT in Halyard.TThe herod would start to look around Halyard cause duhhh it's where they expect most vermin to be, this gives Mistclaw a couple days to get her ship the heck out a there....the heros could even manage to learn of this..somehow and...find the slave dock and SEE the ship in the distance and be like ...ok so we need a ship too. Then Ciocan gets beasts together and course leaves some at the mountain and the chase is on to this island that will be a little hard to find....cause fog and all...well something anyways or its hidden ...we can figure it out. Lord Ciocan and who ever with him find the vermin and there is a final battle....ya!

#6 2020-04-30 11:18:33 AM

Mother Krisha

Also got an idea from someone just how Lord Ciocan can learn of these evil beasts......a couple hares near the area on a normal patrol or just happen to be near Halyard. Just so know the evil beasts will be on the other side of Halyard closer to river moss than the mt. so they wouldn't be seen by the hares.  Also no plans to snag any dibbun hares sorry as that would draw attention and Mistclaw knows that....yes she hates the hares and stripedogs BUT she is smart. There may be a small chance to capture a vermin for info. But not like he/she will talk right away...be more like ha ha your dumb woodlanders we won..you lost....I am sure Lord Ciocan can get the vermin to speak though......though likely the vermin may be wanting thier mommy after that or....be dead tongue.
Ok that's all.....this starts with Mistclaw appearing at abbey  first week June.

#7 2020-04-30 12:16:06 PM

Log-A-Log

The GOUSIM will help the good guys....I mean vermin along the river the shrews will notice and maybe that's how the redwallers are told....hey we saw these vermin heading downstream

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#8 2020-04-30 03:11:22 PM

oz

This plot looks like its coming along nicely

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#9 2020-05-01 06:54:17 AM

oz

Idea...not all the redwall dibbuns are taken, the goose dibbun ( Forgot her name sorry I know she is one of Dorarose's spoofs ) she could of maybe flew to the tree house cause the DAB was being extra mean to
her.Falls asleep there and all the others are at this  little camp out in the area between pond and orchards

I play:

#10 2020-05-01 06:28:08 PM

Mother Krisha

Yes gonna be a fun camp out, cookies and scones...juice.  Or it's supposed to be fun....
But they dont know that of course.  Guards and helpers drugged too, other abbey beasts would be inside having no clue what awaits to be found  come morning light
..maybe Elmef could find the drugged badger mother, some helpers and .....the fact dibbuns are not in the camp out anymore....course its found shortly they are not in the abbey and something happen!

#11 2020-05-02 12:56:38 PM

Log-A-Log

Log-A-Log will send a trusted fighter to lead a couple other shews,and a healer to go..

Elmef you still sending Oswald right? He be great for the most trusted fighter to take 2 to 3 shrews along.
Please reply

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#12 2020-05-02 05:16:20 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Gracie (my gosling, and it's okay -- I have so many spoofs, it's understandable to forget them on occasion smile ) can't fly yet, but I do like the idea of her hiding somewhere and so not getting caught.

#13 2020-05-03 10:04:03 AM

Elmef

Hey Log-A-Log,

Yeah I am happy to send Oswald along.

As for Gracie, she might not be able to fly yet, but she is a gosling.
She could easily swim out into the middle of the pond and hide there very few can reach the middle of the pond if you're not a water bird or an otter.

#14 2020-05-04 06:54:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Oh, true!  That would work for during the RP, too.  And then there'd be a witness to say, "Da bads vermins tooks da othew Dibbuns!!"

Reminds me of how much I love watching goslings and ducklings swimming around IRL, too... smile

#15 2020-05-04 08:18:38 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I just had a thought:  DoraRose makes sure there are guards up on the walls at all times of day (and I think Matilda would agree with that).  How are the vermin gonna get out of the Abbey without the night time wallguards seeing them?  They patrol the entirety of the outer walls!

#16 2020-05-05 03:46:33 AM

Elmef

I suspect a well trained bunch of vermin could slip past the Abbey wall guards easily enough.

We might have beasts patrolling the walls but there will be gaps in those patrol
We don't have enough warriors to have people standing at every point, so if they are patrolling the wall tops

I've always imagined we don't have a constant wall-guard because the abbey is primarily full of order beasts and peaceful beasts not hundreds of warriors. So even when we have people on the walls it's probably one person per wall, or even one person for two walls.

So whilst whoever is on guard walking along the south wall, the east wall won't have anyone on it etc.

So it's a good enough guard patrol for regular, every day keeping an eye out, will see people advancing toward the abbey en-mass but a sneaky group of vermin will easily be able to get up and over the wall without the guards seeing them if they have been watching the abbey for awhile and making a plan.

#18 2020-05-06 07:55:59 PM

Log-A-Log

Ya this is coming along nicely!

#19 2020-05-07 10:53:54 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

So this starts up on the like 18th?  I'm wanting to make sure I make plans to be on when I can. 

Just FYI, finals are next week, and then the summer semester starts on June 1st, so I'll have a couple weeks, hopefully, when I can be on more than just once a week.  Hopefully.  But we'll have to see...

#20 2020-05-08 01:00:03 PM

Mother Krisha

Hello,
Just a quick check forums still offline  till may 18th.

Umm...some of it starts  18th yeah...we could have the dibbun campout in orchards on 21st or 22nd...maybe even week of 25th.

Mainly the 18th Mistclaw is IN mossflower area near abbey  now course no one knows she is evil...yet, she will be grabing a couple woodlanders with dibbuns, yeah she is evil, and make one parent or the parent help them inside. I very much think she would watch walls and her forced spy inside,  ya know promise thier sweet dibbun and them will be freed ( course wont end well for said forced  spy ).

Idea is this...ok 1 guard watches 2 walls...there is that side gate the spy can open inside to help her and others that...used hooks to get over the wall inside..escape carrying dibbuns threw gate...and those hooks taken off walls..leave into woods...one guard is on other side soles likely, if at all at night, see anything, this guard  on open gate side..  is napping after his yummy, yet unknowingly drugged, cordial drink.Oh yeah the spy that helped....likely slain ...what mistclaw lies she a vermin duhhhhhhhhh.
Mistclaw mainly wants dibbuns.

The drugged beast on wall, those that watched dibbuns should be deep sleep a good few hours....and should be intresting what is found in morning when some beasts miss breakfast.....

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-05-08 01:45:25 PM)

#21 2020-05-08 02:23:21 PM

oz

Sounds cool and every one else be inside having no clue what's happening till it's too late...but may want to somehow shut the side gate after escape if that's posible....bird? They shut it back, fly away...as for the forced spy...if kill them do it in woods maybe....though I might be having anNPC abbey beast walk in on all this....

Also hope Grace is super quiet on pond and super still or maybe just too scared to get off pond till morning light?

I play:

#22 2020-05-09 02:10:46 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Gracie would be way too scared to make any noises or to leave the pond until a grown-up she knows comes.

I like the idea of the guards being drugged.  That would totally work!

#23 2020-05-12 07:56:19 AM

Mother Krisha

So,
Back early. I know I said 18th but what I needed to do only took little over a week. So lets see.....campout can still be May 21st, that's a Thursday and gives people time to be on for it.

Or maybe this Saturday? May 16th?

It would start out as normal...fun....camp out, till its sleep time then things change and the vermin slip in and there will be drugged beasts and dibbuns taken away.....another tole play would be beasts waking and checking the camp area to see...well the drugged grown ups, couple other things maybe and missing dibbuns!

was Lilymoore gonna help the dibbuns? Could be a red alert when the morning bells are not heard. Also Mother Krisha rarely sleeps in, though  they could at first just assumed she is extra tried cause of her cub.

Let me know which day!

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-05-12 08:05:30 AM)

#24 2020-05-12 10:44:22 AM

Log-A-Log

Sounds fun

Log-A-Log will stay and help watch things around the abbey and will send Oswald and a couple other shrews to join find and rescue  party

#25 2020-05-12 11:39:37 AM

oz

Saturday be good....not been much role play and a plot starting a little earlier than planned be cool.

I play:

Board footer