Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-30 10:38:11 PM

oz

Ferravale Is rebuilding its Mill-Ferravale Log

Who:

Patch-Tavern owner and spy

Texo- Architect

Markalaway- Undertaker in Ferravale

LOG:

Patch was taking a walk, some fresh air as he decided to be curious, lot of rats and couple moles at where the mill use to be.It was the rat's job after all to know,what goes on, so he was doing his job.

Texo nodded to the couple moles as they set up a sort of base, helped him check over safety and then headed off letting some rats be the main working beasts on the basement and the frame,outline of the soon to be mill, this one would be a little bigger and have a couple tall solas for grains.

Patch tiles his head "So..wot be happenin' then Texo?"

"I think it's called building " Said a rough voice, it was Markalaway " Looks to be safe...you want safe so no death happens."

Texo just sort of moves to the side " Well yes of course and it will be the future mill, this one bigger and more storage and we can reuse the water wheel, it will be done before Summer with the help I have gotten together"

Patch tenses up and glares at Markalaway " Ya almost gabr me a heart attack...wHt tis WRONG with ya"

Markalaway just hmmmphs the at Patch and is once more just standing quietly, being creepy.

Texo looks  between them" Well anyways, it will be good and more grain means more trade with grain and some grains can make.....ales."

Patch grins " Well then let's hope this mill,is the best. I know hops is used but we have that staying in good supply at the brewery in de village."

Markalaway decides to head on home for the night and so walks off.

Texo seems glad he is gone,the rat to him is creepy " Yes that is true. All is going well so far and maybe we can get some newer shops in soon as well."

Patch nods" Suppose..we have a blacksmith shop...not sure who....is there right now, bakeary be nice"

Texo smiles " A sweets shop or...well..a tea shop, yea tea shop."

Patch blinks "TeA...shop?"

Texo shrugs " Why not, even vermin can relax with a nice cup of tea"

Patch just shakes his head" Night Texo...gonna get home. " He snorts "Tea shop..
What's next?"

Last edited by oz (2020-04-30 10:39:07 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer