Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-14 05:35:56 AM

The_Brony_Marek

How To Rob A Beast For Dummies

FV:Houseing Area(#180521R)
This is the houseing area of Ferravale. The homes look to be in good shape and each are made of a strong wood and have simple roofs, a couple homes are large than others and a couple smaller,other wise most are the same size depending on number of beasts living in the home. A small gravel walkway leads to each home and a couple large poles keep oil lamps burning at night for light on the main pathway. A path heads back to the center of town.

Zee walked out of the tavern slowly leaving the mole Zaram to lock up for the night, his hut was still a fair distance from the tavern and he was walking slower than he usually did.

A black furred weasel  appears in front of him looking as if they are trying to keep balance as they stand strangely and wave back and forth a dagger as if they have never wielded a weapon in their life, ”Halt…ummm yes halt woodlander and give me stuff, like your valuables or something.”

Zee stops and arches an eyebrow at the vermin, “Wot are you doing sir?” He asks calmly,

The weasel  answers “Robbing you…mugging you and I have a dagger see” He shows the dagger, “So I have the upper paw here and you should do as I say or else” He takes what he truly thinks is a fighting stance and he is truly off by a long shot on getting it correct.

Zee studies the vermin and frowns “That’s not how you rob some beast, or how you get ready to try and fight a beast either.” He quickly uses his staff to sweep the footpaws of the weasel ” Your serious off balance this way and can easily be disarmed of your weapon.” He uses his wrist to do a sort of chop move to the vermin’s paw, one that unless a beast had a good grip is going to be disarmed easily.

The weasel  gasps as he falls backwards and lands on his bottom, he frowns and looks up at the badger “T..thats not fair! I am supposed to be the one who should do that”

Zee offers a paw to help him up “So why go out and rob a beast, especially a dying, drunk old badger?” He offers a smile “You don’t seem the go and rob a beast type lad”

The weasel  beast allows the help up and frowns “I….well you see I need some gold, or something to sell and maybe get some food or place to stay, and you don’t look like your dying.”

Zee listens and hands back the dagger, “Here”

The weasel takes back the dagger and blinks, confused right now “But….aren’t ya worried? I could still stab you and then you really WILL be dying.” He angles the dagger and then just lowers it.

Zee watches him “I am old but lived a good life I also know when a beast isn’t wot they say they are, you for example seem more to me than some random robber beast. Wot other skills do you have and if you need some coin or a place for the night, even a meal I can help, you’re welcome to come to me hut, I would like some company”

The weasel  nods as he follows the old badger “No beast has ever…believed in me or tried to help me before.”

Zee nods “Well that’s their fault not your own” They soon arrive at the hut “I have a young nephew but seems he…went off to think maybe, and an older nephew at Redwall abbey, caretaker of dibbuns…both good lads” He starts to make some mint tea and heat up some veggie soup.

The weasel  sits down in a chair and looks around. He pockets the dagger and sighs.

Zee offers the tea and soup “So I ask again…skills?”

The weasel  takes the offered food and drink “I…like to create things, like build with wood and tried to use stone, I am good at designs also, like really good. Like I made plans for a bell tower cause I think Ferravale needs one, at one time I made some beast a home, a good home but...well not many really want a lone weasel to…..well build for them.”

Zee smiles as he sips his own tea and eats some soup” I think a bell tower is an excellent idea, you can talk to Blisa she is the chieftain here, tell her Zee Winters sent ya, you can also talk with Marek Redthorn. He is building a place called Mossflower Defenders, a group of beasts to defend Mossflower and he is the leader also.” He walks to a shelf and gets a small coin purse, “Here enough for a couple meals and a night or two at the inn, starting tomorrow as tonight ya can stay here and in the morning you can find chieftain Blisa. I would join you but I have some important things to tend to .”

The weasel  nods” Ok…and thank you sir you’re kind”

“Always do to others as you would have them do to you. Always show kindness and help others” Zee states. “What’s your name?”

The weasel nods again “I think I will talk to this Blisa in the morning then, thanks Mr. Winters” He then smiles again” My name is Texo”

Zee nods “You’re welcome lad, it’s nice to meet you Texo”

So Texo stayed the night in the hut with Zee, then in the morning went their separate ways.

Board footer