Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#126 2020-04-21 03:51:04 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#127 2020-04-22 09:25:08 AM

oz

Re: The Tenderfoot Chronicles - LP TP

OK
Being realistic ICLY here....I totally feel like Ciocan would feel Monty and Adrian are possibly dead or possibly lost forever. BUT he had sent a letter to the abbey and Ferrvale saying if you see them please send me word.. I feel he would not give up hope on them being alive still which yes OOCLY I know they are but there is no way the MT knows that, not yet...till they one day get to Redwall, that is if that's a stop...or Ferrvale or if nothing else they just suddenly show back up at the MT like hey miss us?

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#128 2020-04-29 11:13:02 AM

LeeJ

One of our plans is to continue on North past Redwall and the Bridge, visiting Noonvale briefly, and eventually meeting up with the hares that live up there.
Adrian has a vested interest to go there because his ancestors came from the North many hundreds of seasons ago.

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

#129 2020-04-29 11:17:18 AM

LeeJ

We're also stopping by the 64th when we reach Mossflower, and the idea now is that they'll gain a third Patrol member from the leader of the 64th, an NPC for Terrence to puppet for us as we head northward.
We were hoping not to get involved with any vermin plots at Redwall because we've had nonstop vermin plots from the beginning. Monty and I were planning a short-term relaxing RP at the Abbey.

#130 2020-04-29 11:33:04 AM

Mother Krisha

Well, there are others going on any rescue meetings and depending on when they get to the abbey, they could still relax if they want...eat some good Redwall food and take some Redwall food goodies with them when they head off to where ever next.

#131 2020-04-29 11:34:06 AM

Mother Krisha

Also I am offline till Late May 4th, likely back to role playing May 5th

#132 2020-05-07 03:07:40 PM

LeeJ

I'm being told that Jinora is not in fact returning after all, so I suppose I'm running this RP almost single-handedly now? Oh boy.

We'll have an OOC talk on the muck next time we get back together. Early next week, hopefully, to ascertain what to do next.
I'm pretty committed to completing the Loamhedge arc, however.

#133 2020-05-07 03:42:15 PM

LeeJ

So, ah, if Sola and Monty don't object, I'll be taking over this plot in full, with their input for our next move.

#134 2020-05-07 10:30:36 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

That sounds fair to me smile  I am all for collaboration from all the players involved!

#135 2020-05-08 04:43:17 PM

LeeJ

With regards to Elbio, he's said he won't be connecting, but he doesn't say that's forever, so eh.

We're gonna go with what he said before that Elbio is joining the Patrol.
That in mind, we'll ICly be dropping him off at the 64th when we get there, and he'll travel with a group of hares back to the mountain from there.

That way, should the player choose to return, he can pick right back up with the character from there.

If not, then he'll be a new NPC member of the Patrol.

Last edited by LeeJ (2020-05-08 04:44:53 PM)

#136 2020-05-09 08:36:16 AM

oz

Did  he give the ok to make him an NPC? Just checking as I know some get very upset if a character of theirs is spoofed, even if they haven't been on in a while. My understanding was Elibo is not coming back at all, but I wouldn't make him an NPC unless he said himself it was ok to do so. I say just dont mention him in role plays anymore. Just my thoughts

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#137 2020-05-09 10:57:56 AM

Willow

We've now had a message from Elbio so I'm just going to copy it here so we have a record:
Its true Elbio is gone. please no one spood him he is my character...dont plan to return but see the forum post and decided best make a reply as no longer on forums...Elibo quit, he left. He abandoned the group and left to who knows where but please no NPC of me, thank you.

So that's what's happening with Elbio and yeah, best to just quietly disappear characters when people leave.

Regarding everything, I'm fine with the group going to Noonvale if people want to go there. Could someone write out the current plan and put it on the forum? Until recently I knew nothing about the group still going North as well.

From what I've seen the way that the plot has been running since Jinora has been absent has essentially seemed to be that people come up with ideas and when we're rping with their idea they organise things. I'm just mentioning this as Oz did a plot with the slavers which went very well. Going to Loamhedge is your story arc Adrian so you've been organising this and you can carry on like that if you like afterwards or if you don't want to organise things one of us can help. Don't feel like you have to do it if you don't want to! If more people have ideas for the group to do too I'm fine with that as well.

About the current plot. The plan as I understand it is Adrian and Monty get captured, which has happened. Then they'll either be rescued or get themselves out. There was never really a plan for what the rest of us were going to do and the rest of us is now just Sola and some spoofs. Now Elbio's gone I don't really have anyone to play with while you guys are caught so ideas welcome but I guess just give me a shout when she's needed and I'll play other chars in the meantime or provide vermin spoofs and try to figure out what Sola's doing in the background.

Lastly, we need to do something about when we actually get together to rp because there's been about 10 rps in the last 4 months and there's ages where nothing seems to happen and no one tries to arrange anything. I've only just joined this plot, it's fun but I don't want to be bugging people to continue with it, I'm really not comfortable doing that. Waiting until people happen to be on at the same time is just not working and probably won't unless everyone is prepared to sit online for hours waiting for everyone else. I tend to have to stay up very late to rp with you guys which I'm generally fine with if I'm going to get to play but I can't be doing it every day on the off chance people will get on. I just end up tired and cranky and feeling like I'm wasting my time if I do that.

I mean Sola has nothing to do currently anyway so rp when you like but if people don't want to plan particular dates can I just propose that we have a day of the week when we try and rp stuff and a time when we should aim to start that day? If someone couldn't make it that day it's fine and we just do something with whoever is there or rp on alts. If people are on other days we can do stuff then. It wouldn't be fixed in stone, it would just mean that we don't have to schedule stuff so much but that on other days I get to sleep.

#138 2020-05-09 02:05:20 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Lee, even before Elbio sent out that pmail, spoofing his character as an NPC was not acceptable.  You will not only not do that, but you will also never consider doing such a thing to anyone else ever again without their permission, or I will email Otter and encourage everyone to not RP with you anymore, since that is blatant disrespect towards other people and their boundaries.  That is not acceptable behaviour.  He should not have had to pmail out such a request because you should have not even thought of doing it.  Not cool.  This is not a threat, this is a warning because I am 100% over people spoofing others' chars without permission.

~*~

I second what Willow says.  Lee, part of why people tend to abandon your plots is that you take so long between logging on to play.  Seriously, you just drop off the map for weeks at a time with no warning.  That's kind of not fair to whoever is counting on you to run the plot.  I think Willow's idea for everyone to try and be on at around the same time every week is a good one.  Also, actually warning people when you're going to be absent would just be polite.  Wouldn't you want to be treated the same way?

#139 2020-05-09 05:22:18 PM

Log-A-Log

Yes no spoofing of others characters, I agree...if one stops connecting, that's anyone...doesnt mean it's free game to have thier character as an NPC. I am able to be Log-A-Log in case anyone asks.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#140 2020-05-09 11:17:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Log-A-Log wrote:

I am able to be Log-A-Log in case anyone asks.

Just because I'm confused....which player are you, please? smile  I'm only asking because I like to understand all the things smile

#141 2020-05-10 03:54:36 AM

Log-A-Log

Did sound confusing sorry. Meaning ...I am able to be in control of GOUSIM now. So gonna add this in case needed no one spoof Vilfred either, thank you.

As for weather the Tenderfoot would meet the GOUSIM , seemed Varus wasnt intrested and menchioned how he took itenderfoot plot over so......*shrugs *.  So not gonna worry on it.

Last edited by Log-A-Log (2020-05-10 03:55:32 AM)

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#142 2020-05-10 04:12:43 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Ok THIS is my last post . DO NOT spoof Elibo and no he is not to be a new NPC . I hate to do this but he is my character who I enjoyed playing but ...Elibo abandoned them,got lost and died I guess.
Sigh
I agree nothing ever happen as was usually told well we ALL need to be on for ALL things and some ideas were frowned on by Adrain , so got less fun quickly. Sorry to Monty and Sola as I enjoyed role play with you and no sorry Elibo was my only and last hare.
Any ways that's my final say so hope things get figured out for those left in that plot.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#143 2020-05-10 09:04:37 AM

oz

I am glad I was able to help with least some role play and yes it did go fairly well. I am sorry I have no ideas to share and from what heard the tenderfoot may be avoiding Redwall till the Dibbun Slaver TP is over with, then again they may still be near southward for a while. So I have no clue on how its gonna go now, I know it changed a lot and yes would seem Adrian took the whole plot over. Looks like 3 are in it, player wise...Sola,Monty and Adrian and maybe 2 npcs?

I play:

#144 2020-05-11 02:16:31 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

But 1 player shouldn't even be in charge of a plot; it should be a collaboration of all the players involved; it is also made more fun when all the players on the MUCK as a whole have a say in it.

If Sola and/or Monty want to leave the TP because Adrian is trying to be in control and takes an extreme amount of time between the times he comes on....while I would find it sad, I also wouldn't blame them.  :\

#145 2020-05-12 02:53:08 AM

LeeJ

Okay, I don't need all this crap, so Tenderfoot is stopping permanently as of now.

I may not even return to the muck.

Kay bye.

#146 2020-05-12 02:57:20 AM

LeeJ

Don't appreciate all the dog piling from you jerks.

Without Jin around it got pretty aimless for awhile, and I can't help that I got crap going on at homethat's made my time on the muck harder to plan ahead of time.

But since all you jack***es apparently aren't enjoying the direction anything has taken, yes, I'm ending it, right here, right now.

Monty, you've been great, man. I'll miss RPing with you.

#147 2020-05-12 12:33:27 PM

aeysin
Administrator
Website

Locking this thread for ganging up and name calling. Play nice or I will start blocking forum access by IP.

Board footer