Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-21 09:56:33 PM

Mother Krisha

Maybe I should Get A Healer-REDWALL LOG

WHOM:

Krisha-Badger Mother

Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders and mate to Krisha

Sister Gimima-Healer at Redwall

LOG:

Krisha was relaxing and fixing up the flowers for the upcoming feast, the flowers vases would stay fresh and nice till then as they had water and a little extra mixture to keep them blooming, mixed in the vases is also some paper flowers and a sort of vine-like design around the base of the vases was made.A couple of flower vases were just for Mother Krisha and one lone dandelion flower by its self, it had a special small rose-colored vase.

Xander quietly stepped in "Hey Love is all ok? I brought you some dinner" It was some sort of spring veggie soup, bread, and some cheese along with some simple water to drink.

Krisha offered a smile "Thank you dear and I am fine, maybe a little tired and bored but its fine, beasts do visit and I get checkups too if worried dear."

Xander smiles "I wasn't...ok I was a little worried. I just want everything to be ok and you to be ok, that's all and you on bed rest worries me"

"A lot worries you any more. I can go to my rocking chair, sit up in bed at times so not that bad"Krisha states as she gets her dinner, and sighs "Forgot the hot root but I will forgive you this once"

Xander frowns "Sorry.I think those otters took it somewhere...not sure dear."He sits down in a chair in the room"So I wonder if it's a boy....or a girl"

Krisha shrugs "We will learn that...soon"She seems distracted a moment and shakes her head as she eats a little soup and a sip of water and pushes it away" I may just eat later or just a large breakfast, stomach sort of hurts right now"

Xander is now concerned "But you should eat Krisha...and pain?"

Krisha frowns "Maybe something disagreed with me, I am fine Xander...I am....fine"

Xander sighs, "I can get a healer."He takes her paw "Should I?"

Krisha shrugs "Its..."But she is feeling worse, "My back...hurts and kind of...worried, maybe lunch disagrreed with me but also the baby hasn't really moved much today"

Xander stands "I am getting....someone!" He rushes out.

Soon Sister Gemima enters "Whats the problem? Is all ok?"

Krisha sits up "He is just..."She tenses up and frowns"Worried....but then so am I...I am having some pains, just a little....and the baby is not moving as much...it moves just not as much is it cause not...well me anyways not as active?"

Sister Gemina gets a worried look and shoos Xander off to check on the Badger Mother "Find Angela and Maybe Brother Gorvenalus..."

Xander frowns "Hey she is my mate why you telling me to leave?"

Krisha frowns but its ok, she will relax or try to relax as the abbey sister Gemina just speaks "So you don't panic and then she panics more....you can stay the night with her after a check up and let us know if we are needed, now...go...please I will let you know when to come back"

Xander sighs...."Fine" But he is far from happy.

Krisha meanwhile gets a checkup and then afterwards get some needed rest.....

Is all ok? Stay tuned!

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-04-21 10:24:30 PM)

Board footer