Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-21 01:26:58 PM

Mother Krisha

Bedrest is Boring-Redwall Log

Who:

Krisha-Badger Mother

Benar-Abbot

Sister Ginney-Spoofed by Krisha

LOG:

Krisha has been on bed rest for couple days now and its been...boring, Sister Ginny talked to her a little while and the sister has a arm in a sling but is ok. Krisha does have a couple sleeping mole dibbuns as an early morning thunderstorm scared them so they choose to =hid= in here, likely why Sister Ginny was worried ealier but now is not, they let the two mole dibbuns get them some rest.The Badger Mother sat up in bed and was working on dome paper flowers as some would be paper flowers and some real ones added closer to feast time.   

Benar walks inside, a novice holding the door open for him and in his arms he is carrying a large vase full of bluebells, pansies, daffodils and other spring flowers. He moves in and smiles, "Ginny, Krisha good day to you both, I come bearing gifts and news."   

Krisha smiles " Hello Benar...I do hope its not bad news." Sister Ginny also nods a hello as she was about to head off to a class.   

Benar sets the flowers down, "I bring fresh flowers from the gardens, picked by myself this afternoon, I have also taken the entire ... DAB in hand personally. I had every single one of them brought to my study and I have I will admit been a little bit harsh with them but that sort of behaviour from them will not stand. As of yesterday when they would normally be released from school and allowed to play in the afternoon they have all been re-assigned to help me in the flower gardens, they are going to work their afternoon at chores instead of running around playing free." He looks from Ginny then back at Krisha, "I am about this," he holds up thumb and forefinger less then an inch apart, "Close to disbanding the whole DAB thing entirely. I've had enough of this sort of behavior but I've kept that in reserve for now and just let them know in no uncertain terms that's what I will be doing next, with the support of their parents, guardians and keepers if anything like this happens again."   

Krisha nods as she listens closely " wIse..I know that..DAB been around a, while..most of the dibbuns are well behaved and the...DAB was being good, which is usually odd..they acted up right at the endof a class and of course I went to disaplain them." She sighs " Then...long story short they ran off in assorted directions....one stayes, that PJ think it is, all the others went who knows where, sorry couldn't round them up right off Benar"   

Benar says, "No that is fine Krisha, you where taken ill and Ginny has been hurt..." he shakes his head, tail whipping back and forth, "I think I have suitably put the fear of the seasons into them. I have never been so angry with them, playing pranks and mischief is one thing but actively causing hurt to others... I won't have it. SO none of them are getting free time in the afternoon and are helping me in the flower garden instead."

Krisha nods as she sets down her one paper flower, " I am feeling better now, little tried but not as much and not had any more sharp pains,it worried me couple days ago but I seem ok now but been told to stay in bed for now. But Sister Anna and Sister Ginny is tending to the dibbuns...you likely will decide if any DAB go to the feast here in....oh bout a week"   

Benar inclines his head, "I will decide the day before," he shakes his head, "It all depends how they behave between now and the feast if they play Anna or Ginny or me up I will send them to bed early with no feast."   

Krisha says, "sounds good, they can still get a small plate of food but not anything special. I am just sad it seems I may miss the feast but maybe I can leave bed a short while at least for the feast"

Benar says, "Well we'll be guided on Angela for that one Krisha," he pats her shoulder and smiles, "But if the weather holds we can hold it out on the green and you can watch it from your window"

Krisha smiles " The open ground be nice and its always nice when a feast can be outdoors. So no thunderstorms hopefully and heard story contest will be day before, so sounds fun. Did we in ite camp willow and the GOUSIM?"   

Benar says, "Uhm.... who moved the story contest to the day before? Not I... the contest was scheduled for the same day as the feast, so all our guests from Camp Willow and Ferravale and the GUOSIM can take part."

Krisha says, "Oh...guess didnt get updated so before feast on same day...ok"

Benar says, "Yes before the feast on the same day, I never intended to hold it the day before, may as well make it part of the whole festival now."

Krisha chuckles " A day of fun for sure, it will be a good day and I am sure your come up with a good season name"   

Benar says, "Yes I have been giving some thought to that," he smiles, "I have some good ideas in mind."

Krisha nods again as she reaches over to lay a paper flower she was holding to the side, she then leans back and lays a paw on her midsection seeming a liittle worried but then not ad worried " Least I can still help with feast decorating somewhat"   

Benar says, "That was another thing I came to talk to you about, the dibbuns helping me in the flower gardens, we'll harvest and collect all the flowers you need us to do so for your feast plans. Just let us know what you need and we can bring the flowers up here for you to arrange then take down to the tables."

Krisha is quite before she nods " Thanks Benar That woll be good. Mainly all colors..I can make some vines and a few other flowers with the colored paper."

Benar asks, "Well that all sounds good then," he smiles, "And paper flowers make a lovely accompaniment to real ones, did you need any other materials? Silk oer cotton for other types of flower?"

Krisha says, "maybe...some sort of extra than just flowers and a vine here and there, thinking 2 vases each table, maybe one depending on table size."

Benar says, "Sounds lovely," he stands up and smiles, "I need to go to a meeting in my office, But I will drop back in later," he nods to Ginny and hugs Krisha and heads for the door, "See you both later"

Krisha returns the hug and nods and will take a nap

#2 2020-04-21 03:59:24 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Bedrest is Boring-Redwall Log

The DAB will never disband!

99% of them may be more careful to not hurt people, but they will always be there....watching....waiting for their chance!

YOU WILL NEVER BE RID OF THEM!!!!  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

....okay, I'm done.

Board footer