Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-26 05:24:20 PM

oz

A Fire And A Missing Hare-LP LOG

WHO:

Ciocan - Badger Lord (Shows up towards end)

A Stoat named Bonetail-Spoofed by Ciocan

A weasel- Spoofed by Mack

Mack-Cafe owner/cook/ ale maker

Caleb- Redwall Brother( Briefly shows up)

Zeldove- Long Patrol Hare, Archer,Fighter and Private

Some assorted  village beasts spoofed

LOG:

Zeldove had of course sneaked off to Halyard, had a few drinks and some food, some foods were good here and decided to venture other areas of Halyard, though some areas are best left alone most likely.

It was this area where a weasel and his stoat friend hanged out "I..I don't boss, seems a bad idea to purposely mess up a tavern, de hedgehog and mouse worked hard on it...we can leave it alone, right?"   

The tall black furred stoat smirked "And let a woodlander try and get some popular tavern set up in Halyard...why they would lose business at the main tavern...sides, the hares seem to like it better and its been open, what a week? I say give the hares a reason to stay gone..sides we don't need a reason for them ta want to start coming back to Halyard a lot..do we?" Of course he wants to torch the new place! Luckily its not the busy time of the day when he enters "Hello!"   

Zeldove was close to the tavern, well a couple streets down anyways. And..a little turned around, great..oh well she was fine as she grined"Adventure"

Mack sighed "Its fine...we are gaining...."He frowns at the door when the weasel and stoat come. The mouse backs up a little.."Mack....don't do something dumb"   

The stoat grins "Yes Mack..don't be a fool now..fairly simple really.....close the tavern"

Zeldove grumbles as it starts to rain and happens to duck into the tavern.Seeing the 2 vermin and the torch, and the fact this could turn badly she glares at the two vermin and ..ok no longbow but she has her throwing daggers"Leave ya vermin scums"She flicks one dagger at each vermin."By order of Private Zeldove"

The weasel gasps as the dagger barely misses him and frowns "We should go boss"He says to the stoat"Not worth it...and its not like business here is that good...and she is a long patrol bunny"

The stoat eyes seem to sparkle at an idea as he chuckles, he throws the torch at a cask of ale, yes its not too busy but the few here quickly leave before the fire gets out of control.The stoat chuckles as he pulls the dagger out of his arm, ok he is insane and grabs the hedgehog...a blade at its throat "What ya gonna do?"   

Zeldove frowns, she backs up as the fire starts, she glares at the stoat "Release him!!" Ok this is not going well, so much for a good night and maybe she shouldn't of wished for adventure.   

Mack errrks, he frowns as most of the tavern beasts get away, the mouse..one Brother Caleb is blocked by some flames, he is safe....for now but he wont be too much longer as his way out is sort of blocked as he coughs roughly. The weasel frowns "Umm..ya didn't say....we really would burn it down!"   

The stoat shrugs as he backs out of the cafe and grins to the haremaid"A brave Long patrol hare..tell you want, drop your weapons and I let the pincushion go.   

Zeldove frowns, she knows someone is still traped in the small cafe and the hedgehog is in trouble.She drops her dagger and glares at the stoat "Release him now"   

Mack is on the verge of panic, the fire is soon noticed and the rain starts pouring down harder, so that will help get the fire out, so will the fact some towns beasts are starting to work on getting the fire more under control. The weasel shakes his head and slips in, goes to grab the semi-conscious mouse and gets him out right before the wall crashes down, the fire is getting out at least...and the weasel has a burn on his arm now.."Boss.....we are gonna get in trouble"   

The stoat steps towards the hare maid and lets go of the hedgehog, but just as quickly kicks at hare maid in the chest,then goes to grab her shoulder and pinch down, it will cause her to lose consciousness a few moments, enough time if he succeeds to get her to an ally while the chaos starts to calm a little.   

Zeldove is taken by surprise as she hits the side of a building by the cafe and tenses in pain, likely a cracked rib and then goes to kick forwards as she is grabbed, she struggles and then slumps forwards as she passes out and hits the muddy ground.Its fairly easy to carry her away now.   

Mack stumbles and looks at the cafe "Not...again.."His luck just fails with cafes and taverns"He sees his friend "Caleb..."The weasel nods "He..he is gonna be ok...find a healer.." He goes to see where the stoat went and frowns, ohhh ok the stoat is insane but he follows "This is a bad idea..wh..what ya gonna do with the hare maid?"   

The stoat smirks "You know how much a random slaver...or anyone would pay for a Long Patrol hare...a lot, and there is always a slaver or two at the docks least once a week...we get gold, leave town....the slaver goes who knows where...and no one knows a thing"The stoat has tried up the hare maid and heads into an ally.   

Zeldove is clearly unconscious and now tied up..her belt with the daggers was droped to the ground,as was a sling she had....   

The weasel frowns, "But....but..."He starts to follow and then, seems to decide something, good or bad its hard to say as he gulps and goes to oddly look for some beasts, "I'm...sorry"He says to the hedgehog and heads off, Mack meanwhile frowns and lets a couple otters help him and Caleb best they can.   

The fire also attracted other attention, "Wot is going on and is every beast ok?" One certain very tall badger.   

Mack nods "Yeah"About that time the weasel steps forwards and gulps but he decided it was...well sort of right to do this or least..ok maybe wait on a hare but of course..Mack is in his face as he eeeps "I didn't know...don't do anything to me..."   

Ciocan watches the weasel and raises an eyebrow . He then speaks "Do you know who started the fire 'ere?"   

Mack will for sure make sure the weasel doesn't run off. The weasel frowns " Bonetail did....said he didn't like it...and he looked like he was gonna kill the hedgehog but this haremaid came and.."And then he seems to decide its about to get so worse for him, well he lived a fair life right?" He..let the hedgehog go but he..kind of...he has the hare and I don't know where he is now just where he plans to go in a couple days..or so..."

Ciocan calmly listens and then the calm is gone in an instant as he starts to snarl, the only thing keeping him from slaying the weasel is the fact it seems to be helping him, though it could be a trap as well. He isnr sure which hare maid but its clearly one of his hares.A path is made clear as he looks down at the weasel"Where....?"   

The weasel looks ready to faint, he whimpers and gets out "Docks....."And yep there he goes, he faints. Mack shakes his head "I can help make sure he doesn't go anywhere till that stoat is found"   

Ciocan snorts, and no beast wants close to him. He looks at the weasel and then Mack"Do you have a place to stay?"

Mack nods "The inn...its fine...as for the weasel i think I can handle him, will just tell him if he tries to flee....your be after him. It did seem the weasel was against any captives where the stoat was all for it...and 'He sighs "Tavern is only damaged in de back...I can ..get me otter freinds to help me rebuild.
"   
Ciocan nods as he turns and heads back to the mountain fairly quickly.He likely could hunt for the stoat and the missing hare, but he one needs to find out whom is missing and two get a few hares to come with him to the docks, or see which hare be best to be in charge of this unexpected rescue mission.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-01-27 05:04:22 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: A Fire And A Missing Hare-LP LOG

Oh, goodness xD

Well, maybe Zeldove will learn her lesson about obeying orders tongue

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Board footer