Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-20 09:16:20 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Reunions!-Ferravale Log

Who:

Vilfred- Log-a-Log

Matilda- Redwall Champion

Nardo- Master Healer in Ferravale

Texo- Architect of Ferravale

Also a group of 3 of Log-A-Log's shrews-Spoofed by me and I am also Vilfred

LOG:

Nardo was beginning to get annoyed, all over was more and more tunnel, they even found another dead end, and went back to the main tunnel again to look around and sighed deeply as he sat by the wall” I am beginning to think we are doomed, I mean is it night?Day?What?!”

Vilfred speaks “Is not being the time of giving up, is being the time to keep going on and find way out, any way out” That and his leg was starting to hurt, likely too much walking on it and that may of made it worse as it was more swollen now that before.

Meanwhile a cave entry had been found after  a few hours of searching by a much relieved hedgehog , though her cloak had torn a couple places, it would need sewed “Ok so now where texo?” The champion asked as she lit an oil lamp for light.

Texo looked at the map carefully and then up “I..am not sure it's dark and the map is old, so trying to be careful lest we upset Rupert.”

The 3 shrews venture ahead a small ways as one walks more slowly “Is nothing but dirt and rock and…”He eeps and quickly steps back as he looks down at a drop off”That...could of hurt a lot”

Another shrew nods “I agree with you much friend”

Nardo looks at the shrew “Maybe we should stop, your leg don’t look too good Log-A-Log, you have been limping and trying to walk on it  a bit too much,I mean I  am fine with carrying you”

Vilfred is too proud it seems to be carried, he  then raises a paw to be quiet “Did you hear the sound? Like a yelp or….a beast maybe?”

Matilda steps forwards carefully and shines a light “Oh...this is not good, has to be a good..50 foot down, though I did remember to bring rope with me.” She glances at Texo “Think it goes too far?”

Texo gets closer and tilts his head, “I have no clue, I think”He hmmms “Likely used to be maybe a way down, or maybe not, mines are odd”He looks around and finds something, remains of some rods…”There was a ladder here...a long time ago, but we could tie a rope to well..something heavy and have a look and see?”

One of the shrews nods “Yes and find Log-alog”

Another seems to squint and blinks “Light...there is a light down thar…”

“A light?”

Vilfred grins as there is voices, he starts to cup a paw to his mouth but then stops, he decides it may be a little dangerous to speak too loudly under here “Nardo...go forwards a little if you can please”

Nardo nods and does so, at first he frowns”Not another dead end..”Then he looks up and backs away, a grin as more light, he is careful as he calls up “Ello ...anyone up thar?”

Matilda smiles at the voice and goes to find the rope , tied it to something as she thinks, “Who goes down there?” She has decided she will make sure the rope stays well tied and not likely to  come apart and she may be a little..worried of being in a tunnel.

Texo backs away “I am not...I mean yes it  must be  somewhat safe its latest this long but..its dark and a little...who knows what is down there or if its safe for more than one to go down.”

About then one of the shrews volunteers to go down on their own, a little warning been nice but this is their  Log-A-Log down there somewhere and they need to check on him.

“Phil will check on things, he is good scout”

The other shrew nods and keeps a light on the spot so they can see to get up.

Vilfred is sitting a little ways down the tunnel, he speaks to Nardo “Who is it? Friend..foe? It best not be foe”

Nardo backs up and actually smiles, he has never been so glad to see a shrew than now than he was at this moment.A large grin “Oh I am so so so so happy to see you.”Oh yes the Log-A-Log. He points to a little ways down “He is down there, shirt ways and be careful his leg is broken...in fact get him out first, then me”

Matilda starts to tell the shrews to stop and just shakes her head. Hopefully they know what they are doing and she  will just make sure all gets back out safe and sound.”I wonder if I should of brought a mole”

“Little too late for a mole”Texo says quietly “And not like a mole could do too much, well I suppose make sure the tunnel is less likely to collapse, other than that…”He tilts his head and smiles “And I think we found our missing beasts”

The shrew is glad to see Log -a-Log” Log-A-Log you are alive! You do not know how worried we were ...”

Vilfred grins as he sees one of his shrews “I am being alive yes though my leg is very much hurting right now..I can not walk on it” Yet he did and made it worse, yes its splinted up but still, that likely just helped to make sure it wasn't a lot worse.”

Nardo is relieved and happy “Ok so...Log-A-Log goes up this rope first, and then me and the other shrew”

Matilda peeks down into the cavern “Ok you guys get up here and we can stay the night in the Ferravale infirm  and then head back to Redwall in the morning”

The shrews seem to start to argue, but then decide it wise to rest, the shrew below will make sure Log-A-Log is on the rope , carefully, to get back up before they head up themselves.

Texo keeps an eye out for anything dangerous and also makes sure they get out of the cave  and back into that weeded path, a sigh..well least it won't be  nearly as bad on the way back, there is somewhat of a path now..sort of..it surely needs some serious work.

Vilfred smiles, he lets the others get him up slowly and hugs his fellow shrews, as they all hug him and seem glad of a reunion! There Log-A-Log is safe and found.

Nardo is the last to get up and dusts off “Ok  all is checked in the infirm, also someone carry the Log-A-Log  no walking on that leg and it needs seriously rechecked in the infirm so march to it!” Ok he is grumpy, what it's been a bad past...like ….his eyes widen

They were trapped in there almost 3 days!!! He groans..well least the champion and Texo and the shrews and Log-A-LOg can all confirm he was indeed trapped...after making sure the Log-A-Log is tended to by himself and any other healer, and that the other beasts are ok as well he finally  lets the other healers tend to him before he gets some well needed rest.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer