Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-18 06:50:12 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

There Is Tunnels Here-Ferravale Log

Who:

Vilfred-Log-A-Log

Nardo-Master Healer in Ferravale

LOG:

**Right after this log http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1489  **

Vilfred was not normally one to panic, but when there is a lot of noise, then silence and dark it’s usually not a good thing.He coughed a little as dust and smoke got in his lungs. He then speaks as he tries to see through the darkness, hoping it’s only cause of lack of light.”Ello?”

Nardo coughs rough and slowly sits down and also sits the shrew down “Hey..”He coughs again “We are alive..and it’s pitch black in here..wait!” He fubbles for a while, sounds like he drops something and cusses, then “Ok ok..not broken”

Vilfred frowns”What is not broken,what are you..like doing sur?”

Suddenly a light! And Nardo is holding an oil lamp as he smiles “We have light” He looks around the tunnel and frowns at the slightly smoking , what use to be an exit..well sort of an exit to that cavern thing they were in “Ok so we have..one direction tunnel”He shines the light that way.”Maybe there is a way back to above ground”

Vilfred shields his eyes and then as adjust to the light “Is hoping so, but thar is..my leg, it’s broken being”

Nardo frowns “Oh well, sorry..well You can limp or hold onto my back maybe.”He moves the lamp around to try and see where they are and how tall the tunnel is, if it looks safe as if they really had a choice, “I can’t tell how far this goes, could go for miles, or a short distance...very short.We could be slowly running out of air even...but..I don’t know. The only beast that belongs under ground is a mole, unless a beast is dead and we are neither of those and I rather not be one of them either”

Vilfrd replies “No one is saying to be Nardo, we are to be getting out of here somehow, is always way out somehow, a tunnel it goes somewhere yes?”

Nardo shrugs “I mean all tunnels go somewhere, even if that's a dead end...ok maybe poor choice of words right now” He lifts the lamp and moves it around again”I will, be right back just stay seated” He then proceeds forwards to walk a few paces or more, hoping to find something.He soon finds two other tunnels , one leads left and the other right..So he heads back to where the shrew is.

Vilfred sighs, crosses his arms over his chest and waits till he sees the light starts to come back, “Not being gone long, find anything?”

Nardo nods as he sits down and carefully places the lamp down, “Two other tunnel directions, didn’t follow them.”He then digs around in his pack again, he finds a smaller pack and inside it a couple rice cakes and  a flask of october ale.After a couple sips he hands it over to the shrew, if he takes it, and one of the rice cakes “It’s not much but...leftover lunch and its clearly past dinner, then knew that before we got here as it was dusk, I think..oh I have no clue but it;s likely dark above ground too”He then tenses up and groans as he lays down “:I was supposed to be back at the abbey by sundown...oh no that old mouse maid is gonna have so many grumpy words for me...oh gee Angela..sorry I was late...ya see fell threw a floor to a dark tunnel and oh this building fell into the pit, lets add burning building and traped me and this shrew and  we had to explore this tunnel system to get out…”He frowns “Yep..she is gonna believe that and then I will have a headache”

Vilfred listens and then speaks “Is being truth though and would have me as backup...and why headache?” He takes the flask and seems unsure of it,the rice cake is slowly nibbled.

Nardo frowns, he eats his rice cake, and replies “Cause thats when she would of hit me with her staff, said some other grumpy words and whatever else”

Vilfred just gives a soft “Ohh...well” He seems to think a bit “Have not met her yet, does she not like you?”

Nardo shrugs, “I don’t know” He slowly sits up..”I believe we are fine..on..like air and not like anything is gonna come down here and...well...get us”Or so he hopes so and if anyone does it's a rescue party” I say we sleep...then when we wake up find a way out..sound good?”

Vilfred nods and sips a little ale and hands the flask but to Nardo,before he closes his eyes he mutters “Angela..is not only one whom will have grumpy words to be saying” He yawns.

Nardo turns off the oil lamp and lays down, he frowns...well least it's sort of warm underground...then again the oil lamp gives off a little heat so he keeps it on a low setting and looks at the shrew”Who else is gonna want to lecture me?”

Vilfred replies, half asleep,”Not being you to lecture..being me..Lyra and other Shrews….”He is soon asleep after deciding to trust the ferret a little more.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer